For All You Buckaroo's Dad Fans Out There

I we were on the 8/16 cruise with BD.

If you go to our post "Just back from 8/16 Western" it is several pages back on the board, you will see a group photo of us and I think that BD is in the back row.

The picture isn't too clear, but you should be able to see everyone.

Gosh, I hope I am not breaking some DIS group code by sharing this info with you. :-)

It's the quiet ones we have to worry about."

This so true, that's b/c our minds work overtime!!! I speak "quietly" from experience!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
This so true, that's b/c our minds work overtime!!! I speak "quietly" from experience!!! LOL!!!

You know... I first read that as "b/c our meds work overtime"......

Julie

Open letter to BD's - first thank you for taking time to stop at the shop and leaving me a note - just sorry I missed you - with Norm in the hospital, I kinda had my hands full - I did enjoy the note and have kept it - when you get the chance, drop me a note - I left you a dozen or so messages before you left for your trip - hope all was great for you.
God bless
As always
Shirley

Originally posted by Cruise
You know... I first read that as "b/c our meds work overtime"......

Julie

ROFLMBO, maybe that's the correct answer after all, LOL!!!

We just returned from our first Disney Cruise yesterday, and rebooked for next August, I've already started thinking about what I can do for that group of DIS'ers, see, my mind (or meds) have already starting working on next years cruise!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
We just returned from our first Disney Cruise yesterday, and rebooked for next August, I've already started thinking about what I can do for that group of DIS'ers, see, my mind (or meds) have already starting working on next years cruise!!!

Looks like you'll need to fix your countdown clock for Cruise #2!!! :)

Let the countdown BEGIN!

Verandah Man,

Thanks for the "picture" of Buckaroo's Dad! I laughed so much when I saw it--my family had to come over to the computer to see what was so funny! I am so glad you had a great time on your cruise. I have been living vicariously through your cruise count-down. I began to read your posts when you started doing the "double-digit" dance. Sharing your excitement for your cruise has helped me get more excited for my cruise. My family is now familiar with you and BD. I keep them updated on what you guys are posting on the boards. Thanks for all the laughs.

bassoongirl

The first page of my trip report has been posted!!!

Verandah Man,

I have already read your first trip report and can't wait to read about the whole week. You were lucky to meet so many "Dis"ers. I am looking forward to meeting the ones on our cruise.

bassoongirl

Dave - thank you sooooo much for that terrific report about BD and his thong!!! That is definitely a keeper!!! It was wonderful!

Andy - you look so great on the verandah!!!!!!!!

Shirley - prayers for you and Norm. Take care of yourself during this time, okay?!

Rae

BD in a thong... oh, my!
1386.gif

now I can never look at his "Wilson" picture again without imagining...hmmm, better stop now.. this is a PG board

I know what you mean Jeanny - thinking of Andy as Captain Underpants was in my thoughts for a long time!!!

But BD in a thong - well, maybe we need to make a calendar - "The men of the DisBoard".......so far we have my "sons" Jason and Travis, Andy and now BD! Any more volunteers or draftees?!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
I know what you mean Jeanny - thinking of Andy as Captain Underpants was in my thoughts for a long time!!!

But BD in a thong - well, maybe we need to make a calendar - "The men of the DisBoard".......so far we have my "sons" Jason and Travis, Andy and now BD! Any more volunteers or draftees?!

Rae

O.K. Rae, I am posting my entry for the calendar!!! This was me running out of the ladies room at the MCO airport this past Saturday, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62Captain_Underpants-med.jpg

Now Andy that's hysterical - okay, you get to be Mr. January!

Rae

Now Andy that's hysterical - okay, you get to be Mr. January!

Rae

I guess I should adjust the face photo, since this picture still has my glasses in it!!! LOL!!!

Rae

I think we should draft new Dis Member CaptKen, and see if he wants to be a "real DisBoard men of genius" member..

ooh, just wait until AnnMorin gets back from vacation, maybe she'll get her new snowplow man to pose too..

Definitely want Ann's snowplow man for one of the winter month shots!

Andy - that's okay about the glasses - no one is going to be looking.

Rae

Sorry, I have been requested to remove BD's photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter