For All You Buckaroo's Dad Fans Out There

*GASP*

;)

BD revealed, film at 11:00. :p Great picture, Andy, BD and the Buckaroo himself are some handsome young men.

I am speechless. Great to finally see you BD. You and the Young Buckaroo look like such a wonderful father and son duo.

Oh my gosh! I was relieved to see at first that BD's face was covered....I got the feeling it would be like seeing Mickey Mouse running around with his head off, revealing to all that it really is a person in a suit, and NOT REALLY MICKEY! I didn't want to look!

But then, as I read thru the posts....there it was, that smiling face behind the quick and funny remarks (which I LOVE reading!) I was picturing John Goodman...don't ask why....but BD, I love reading your posts...same with you, Verandah Man. I do much more reading than posting here, it keeps me going until our next cruise! Thanks you guys!

My wish is that Buckaroo becomes the fine man his father is and gets BD's ability to write so creatively!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
My wish is that Buckaroo becomes the fine man his father is and gets BD's ability to write so creatively!

Rae

Well said Rae!

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter