For All You Buckaroo's Dad Fans Out There

Verandah Man

I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
For all you Buckaroo's Dad Fans out there in DISboard Land. Here is a photo of BD, taken on 8-23-03, after he left the Magic, and I was preparing to get on the Magic. BD stopped by the Radisson to say Hi!!!

62August_23-30__2003_DCL_Cruise_photos_018.jpg

Ohhhh, my! He is a stud!!!!

Hey, BD - you have a great looking son - I can see he didn't take after you - (no sign in front of his face!!!!!!!!)

Thanks Andy -

Rae

Great picture!!!

Young Buckaroo is a handsome boy.

I will post a reward for a picture of BD without anything in front of his face. Anyone else want to add to the reward?!

You guys are too funny!

:D :D

Just what I would expect from BD -

What a great looking son! I am sure he has the heart to match - You should be proud BD -

Originally posted by LG123
Great picture!!!

Young Buckaroo is a handsome boy.

I will post a reward for a picture of BD without anything in front of his face. Anyone else want to add to the reward?!

You guys are too funny!

If someone would like to see a photo of Buckaroo's Dad "WITHOUT" the Wilson sign, the price would be one "paid for in advance" cruise, I don't ask for much!!! LOL!!!

It was GREAT meeting BD and his son, and I just found out this morning, that we are scheduled to sail together next August 21st. I thought BD said he was sailing on 8-28-04, but someone sent me an e-mail and told me he was sailing on the 8-21-04 Eastern taking us to St. Thomas, San Juan, and CC.

BD...Great looking boy. Surpised me with the sign, I thought it was going to be a fence like Wilson on Tool Time.

Joanna

So, the mystery continues.......maybe we can bribe handsome young Buckaroo with something for a pic of his dad!!!!!

MJ

I'm still holding out for the picture of BD in his thong.

Rae

Hi Rae.

I'm still holding out

That's a first...

Ha.

Rae - you've GOT to reserve a cabin on the 8/21/04 cruise!!! We can even schedule a Dis meet a day or two before the cruise at WDW. What a time it would be - call it the PRE-50th B-Day Cruise. We'll invite Fidelio and perhaps even Keith will be available...

Originally posted by Mjasp
BD...Great looking boy. Surpised me with the sign, I thought it was going to be a fence like Wilson on Tool Time.

Joanna

The sign fit much better into my backpack, I don't know if I could carry a fence on the plane, LOL!!!

BD ~
You are such a tease!!!!
and
not what I pictured at all!!
I visualized you older, heavier, maybe balding....
guess I'm telling my age.....ROTFL!?!?!?

If your hansome BR is any indication of what you look like ~
then quit teasing us and bring it on!!

Rae dear...settle down honey...LOL!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
perhaps even Keith will be available...

As the superficial person that I can be, Keith is no longer part of my fantasy, BD.......he cut his dread locks off.

Now he's just another hunky guy in a sea of men.....nothing special anymore.....

Like I said it's either Roy Rogers or Lou Costello, both of whom have long since gone to their rewards.

Will send you a PM about the trip -

Rae

Well, at least I know he has hair! LOL ...Buckaroo is very handsome!

Originally posted by rae519

Originally posted by disneydreamer1970

Love your idea about the thong!

<font size=4><b>Quick thinking by amusement operator avoids international incident</b></font>

<b>COZUMEL, Mexico (AP) -</b> U.S. State Department officials in Washington offered praise, Friday, for the quick thinking of an American expatriate operating a miniature golf attraction in this popular tourist destination.

It seems that the attractive salt-and-pepper haired amusement operator had met a rogue American, known as "<b><i>Buckaroo’s Dad</i></b>" during his visit to this island resort during a recent port call by the <i>Disney Magic</i>.

The mini-golf operator, known only as "<b><i>Coz_Minigolf_Sally</i></b>", intercepted the rogue American when he paid a visit to her miniature golf course.

"BD had obviously spent a bit too much time at <i>Carlos 'N' Charlie’s'</i> prior to stumbling over to play miniature golf", said the golf operator. "He engaged me in conversation and told about the photography he'd committed that day at <i>Mr. Sancho's</i>. He said that he inflicted the sight of himself in a thong to unsuspecting beach visitors at the otherwise respectable beach attraction. He said he even got somebody to take photos of him wearing the alleged thong."

Sally took immediate action. Being an expatriate of the United States, she knew the horror that would occur if those photos were allowed to be distributed on the <i>DIS Boards</i>. Without hesitating, Sally lifted Buckaroo Dad's digital camera while serving him some of her famous sangria.

"I had to work quickly," said Sally. The guy drinks like a fish, and I had to delete the offending images quickly before he called for a refill. I scrolled through a series of horrific images... it seems the guy is quite the practical joker... before I found the gruesome images that <b><i>had</i></b> to be deleted."

Hospital officials in Cozumel said that Sally was treated and released for burning of the cornea. "Nobody should be subjected to that kind of image," said a hospital spokesman. "Although she will recover from her injury, she saved an unsuspecting online audience from being subjected to the awful images. Coz_Minigolf_Sally is a hero!"

U.S. State Department officials agreed. They noted that Key West has a distinct lack of fine miniature golf courses. "To lure the heroic Coz_Minigolf_Sally back to the United States, we are ceding some prime waterfront property at the Truman Annex in Key West should Sally and her partner choose to develop a miniature golf course there."

Sally was said to be still recovering, and could not be reached for comment.

State Department officials also noted that an eyewitness at the Disney Cruise Line terminal had reported Buckaroo's Dad to be "<i>a <b>lot</b> quieter than I expected.</i>"

"We always worry about the folks with a gregarious online personality. Often their neighbors and other eyewitness will describe them as 'quiet'. It's the quiet ones we have to worry about."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter