• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP weirdness for March at DHS

Got an e-mail showing I now have a multi-experience FP to replace my SDD FP.....and it shows SDD being one of the options to use it for! Would that be true, as everyone else seems to be getting only options for Tier 2 attractions.
I've had some go Anytime which is great...others are being replaced with garbage (not so great lol).

Got an e-mail showing I now have a multi-experience FP to replace my SDD FP.....and it shows SDD being one of the options to use it for! Would that be true, as everyone else seems to be getting only options for Tier 2 attractions.
Lucky you if that's true.

What happened to me was that my FPs were first changed to specific Tier 2 attractions, so when they were eventually changed to Mult-FPs, they were only valid for Tier 2.

I had mfsr fast pass for 9am that I picked up last night. I got the email too for our party of 4. My pass got changed to any experience at any time. I was then able to get a 4th fast pass. So now our party of 4 has 4 fast passes. We will see how that pans out

Mine on 3/5 are also all messed up. They changed my SDD to anytime but tier 2.... no thanks. What is the phone number that I call?

Good idea.

I also have all the emails from Disney Destinations detailing each change, which I can show to Guest Relations if it comes to that.

You'll want to fix it now, before you go. Doubtful they'll honor screenshots once there.

Same here for 3/7. Had SDD FP+, now it’s unavailable. But it comes up as a choice for another one BUT NO TIMES. Have MMRR for 3/4 and that seems to still be in place. What a mess if they’ve lost everyone’s carefully timed FPs. Hoping all goes back to former times once they figure out the glitch.

I lost my mfsr fp and can’t seem to get it back!!!

My MFSR on 3/9 was replaced with Muppets. NOPE! I called and got an anytime FastPass for it and replaced Muppets with RnR. My FP times are oddly spaced out now but at least I got 4 out of the mess up.

If yours are changed again, call Disney. The rep said she was putting a note on my account so if they get messed up again, I can ask to have things put back the way they were after the problem is fixed.

I got the same - the CM was lovely and apologised profusely, and promised me that if my Smugglers Run becomes a Muppet FP again, they'll honour my 10:20 time and everything. Had to wait 40 minutes to get through to a CM, though.

Correction: It’s for March 6th. Email says NO ACTION NEEDED I can just show up at SDD or other choices (doesn’t include MMRR, MFSR) anytime during the day and go to FP line. Weird.

What is the latest date in March affected by the fp glitch? We had March 6th fps changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter