• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP weirdness for March at DHS

Well, those early SDD that just dropped all went Anytime lol. Load up people!!

I'm getting nervous, those are my dates. Just yesterday I felt I had everything figured out. So far, my plans are still there.

I got the same - the CM was lovely and apologised profusely, and promised me that if my Smugglers Run becomes a Muppet FP again, they'll honour my 10:20 time and everything. Had to wait 40 minutes to get through to a CM, though.
What phone number and menu options did you choose to get a CM with a ability to change FP's for you?

What phone number and menu options did you choose to get a CM with a ability to change FP's for you?

I called the UK number, not sure if that helps at all - 0800 169 0730, and option 4 until I got to a CM. She said she couldn't change it herself but would transfer me to the person who can if I lost my MFSR FP again!

What is the latest date in March affected by the fp glitch? We had March 6th fps changed.

Our 3/10 DHS unaffected. My MMRR remains unchanged.

I received an e-mail saying my 3/11 fastpass for SDMT was being changed but it still looks the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

I called the UK number, not sure if that helps at all - 0800 169 0730, and option 4 until I got to a CM. She said she couldn't change it herself but would transfer me to the person who can if I lost my MFSR FP again!
I appreciate the info.................I forgot we have international users here.
I am in the US and I think I will pass on calling that number :)
It was nice of you to reply quickly.

Thanks to this thread I just tried adding a fourth fast pass after one of mine got changed to a multi experience...and that worked! If you have a multi try to add another one.

I had mfsr fast pass for 9am that I picked up last night. I got the email too for our party of 4. My pass got changed to any experience at any time. I was then able to get a 4th fast pass. So now our party of 4 has 4 fast passes. We will see how that pans out

Thanks for the tip! Added a 4th fastpass!

After being on the phone for over an hour with disney technical support, they couldnt put back my morning ToT fp so they gave me anytime ToT fp to make it for it. Rep initially didnt believe me that the changes were not initiated by me after reviewing the fp activity on my account. She said it was being done on browser and android and suggested that my other family members were making the changes. I remained polite and insisted it was not the case because i am im charge of making the fp bookings. She put me on hold twice but i am glad she was able to offer reasonable solution.

Also, at the beginning of the call, she stated that the only fp affected were MFSR and nothing else. I guess that is why she was skeptical that i had problems with TSM, AS2, RnR and ToT.

What do you mean, "then they go anytime"?
For example, I grabbed a set of SDD when they became available one of the times this morning. A while later they became Anytime FP's (Multiple Experience). When they do that you can add another FP in its place....when SDD or MFSR show up again, grab them again...then those do the same.

So are you saying right now if it stands you are just flukishly stealing endless Fast Passes?

If so, BRAVO!
If everything holds it's a great way to stack up a bunch of Anytime FP's plus, eventually, some real ones as well (if they ever stick).

For example, I grabbed a set of SDD when they became available one of the times this morning. A while later they became Anytime FP's (Multiple Experience). When they do that you can add another FP in its place....when SDD or MFSR show up again, grab them again...then those do the same.

Yep....that worked just fine! Thanks!

Either way, those FP lines are going to be long with all the anytimes being handed out as they keep coming and going.
I'm thinking the same thing. And, standby will be standstill!

In my case, my 3/5 MFSR got changed to an anytime FP, and then I was able to book MFSR again this morning so the anytime FP is a bonus.

The anytime FP, however, doesn't mention MMRR in either the included rides or excluded. It includes MFSR and SDD. It excludes RotR. I'd love for it to work on MMRR. Do you think I can pitch it as a Tier 1 Multiple Experience FP when I get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter