• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've been doing tons of reading, and my head is spinning. I can't remember where I've seen this info. We are currently booked for Nov 17-24 at Pop Century, and crossing fingers for free dining. Does anyone know what the upgrade costs to the basic dining plan from the QS? I will obviously check it against a mod resort with FD if it happens, but I was curious more than anything.

When we get wind that they might announce the offer soon, people usually start calling Disney at 7am on the nose every day until someone is successful in getting the free dining offer... then they usually hop on the boards and let us all know before their phone call is even done lol

I got a PIN for FD for my fall 2013 trip. Keeping my fingers crossed for a PIN this year too (don't think I have seen any other PIN since then though....).

I got emails but they were just rack rates one when I first signed up. Now I get nothing. I feel like you get more and will only get pins if you are a repeat customer. I could be wrong. I have signed up for about any and every disney website and I expected my email and mail box to explode, but I have barely gotten a thing. I also opened a Disney Visa and I am hoping that helps, but it sounds like that might not matter much either.
I'm in the same boat, minus the disney Visa. We went in 2011 and then in 2014 and no pins. My mom went in 2011 and got a pin as soon as she signed up for the disney account and gave them her email. Go figure.

I have been going to WDW twice a year for a total of 7 trips so far since the last few years and I have not received a pin code nor has my husband or the other families who travel with us. I have a Disney Visa, Disney vacation account, Disney Movie account, etc and nada. I have called and asked to see if I have one associated with my name/address - no such luck.

I would consider going at a different time of year if I could get an awesome discount. We book bouncebacks so maybe that is why we don't get pin codes. who knows....
We have booked BB offers the last two years and have one this year but I received my first PIN for summer discounts. So I don't think it has to do with BB, I really think it is very random. Funny thing is I had called to change the dates of our trip and asked if I had any PINs and the CM said no but I received one in the mail two days later!

I got emails but they were just rack rates one when I first signed up. Now I get nothing. I feel like you get more and will only get pins if you are a repeat customer. I could be wrong. I have signed up for about any and every disney website and I expected my email and mail box to explode, but I have barely gotten a thing. I also opened a Disney Visa and I am hoping that helps, but it sounds like that might not matter much either.

I have gone to WDW at least once for the last 5 years. I have signed up for every email offering promotions and the only promotions I get, are for the Disney store.

I don't think they will be doing alot of free dinning this year, sorry. Unless you get a magical pin or bounce back offer.... they keep cutting free dinning time and hotel location every year for the last 5 years.

Best I'm hoping for is money off room.

When I called earlier this week to make my ADR's, the CM told me (on her own, I never asked) to make sure I watch for Free Dining to be released. I asked then if they had heard something and she said "Not officially, but just keep checking." It's not much, but does give me hope.

When I called earlier this week to make my ADR's, the CM told me (on her own, I never asked) to make sure I watch for Free Dining to be released. I asked then if they had heard something and she said "Not officially, but just keep checking." It's not much, but does give me hope.

I talked to a cm the other day who said to watch for fall discounts soon. Granted soon is an objective word and doesn't guarantee free dining either.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that the CM told me I was making the right choice by switching to CBR from POR because I wanted the FD. I tried to push for when it might be coming out and I got the same. (Nothing officially but I'd keep an eye out Soon™)

Does anyone know if the Chase Disney Visa Debit Card also gets early access to FD?

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier in the thread that the CM told me I was making the right choice by switching to CBR from POR because I wanted the FD. I tried to push for when it might be coming out and I got the same. (Nothing officially but I'd keep an eye out Soon™)

Does anyone know if the Chase Disney Visa Debit Card also gets early access to FD?
It most certainly does

The wait is killing me. I know our dates will more then likely be blacked out for FD, since we are going the first week in Dec. I still hope for a pin though. Last year I kept receiving them, and didn't realize how lucky I was to get them. I just recently discovered this forum and the randomness of the pins.

I got a PIN for FD for my fall 2013 trip. Keeping my fingers crossed for a PIN this year too (don't think I have seen any other PIN since then though....).

Do you already have the trip booked and then receive a PIN...or did you get a PIN so booked the trip?

I don't think they will be doing alot of free dinning this year, sorry. Unless you get a magical pin or bounce back offer.... they keep cutting free dinning time and hotel location every year for the last 5 years.

Best I'm hoping for is money off room.

Call the magical agency. They quoted me $2695 @ YC for 7 nights and 7 day base tickets (includes 1 water day for the 4 of us) in Sept. I'm thrilled with this.

Last edited:
That is a good price. What is the magical agency? Do you have info or link please. I am new so please excuse the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter