Free ice water at the World

RhondaS

DIS Veteran
Did you know that you can walk up to most counter service places and carts that sell drinks in cups with ice and ask for a cup of ice water? They will give it to you FREE. :) No purchase is necessary either.

This is also true of Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World and even the Six Flags parks.

After hundreds of trips to WDW, I learned something
new?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know - I always
carry water bottles to the parks - it is very heavy in
the backpack. I know they have freely given me
ice when I order a cup of coffee (gotta have that
early morning caffeine ASAP!). I will be trying this
in future trips - thanks again.:smooth:

NOT me!! WDW water is BAD!! WE have bad city water,but WDW's beats even ours!!

It's Aquafina for me,not bottled in Florida,and $5.00 for 2/ 6packs at Super Walmart = $.42 a bottle!!

We have a Brita water bottle and we carried it empty to the parks. We asked at the drink kiosks and they filled up our bottle. Didn't use a cup and they put ice and water in the bottle. It worked out great for us and the water was really cold. Cold water tastes so much better than cool water. I have to admit that my family had no problems with the taste of the water. We usually took the top off of the water bottle and just drank it, we were hot, the water was cold and you could drink more with the top off.

Sharbear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter