Free Silver Jewelery

BCV2003

DIS Veteran
Some time ago, someone from this board posted a link about this jewelry. All you pay is $5.99 S&H. I initially ordered one piece and really thought the quality was great and since then I have ordered at least 10 pieces some as gifts. Friends thought I bought them an expensive piece of jewelry. They put a different piece up every 15 minutes.

Anyways, I just thought I'd share or put a reminder out about this place since the holidays are coming up. I'm personally going to pick up several x-mas gifts from here.

http://silverjewelryclub.com/

Lady Cluck said:
How about just http://www.silverjewelryclub.com ? The mods will remove links to referrals and affiliate program links. They are not allowed on the boards.

You are right. ::yes::

And I am glad to see that it is now secure to order through that site. Just a couple of weeks ago, we noticed that it was not, but they must have fixed it.

I've really liked the stuff I've gotten from them so far. Sometimes they have really nice stuff appear when it refreshes.
would def. recommend.

I have ordered from there before, too. I got my MIL her Christmas present for this year from there! :)

Ok, I saw a ring I liked in my size so I tried it.

However I have become addicted to checking and see what the current free thing is.

Count me in for being addicted. I swore I would order ONE thing and wait until it got here to see how I liked the quality. Let's just hope I can keep to it because I have now ordered THREE things in THREE days! :rotfl2:

Kelly

I am so addicted to this... it's sad really, but some of the things are really pretty.

katedrew94 said:
I am so addicted to this... it's sad really, but some of the things are really pretty.

Seriously, I decided I wasn't going to bed until I saw what the next one was, 2 min to go.

I hope they are good.

How long does it normally take to recive them?

This post has been edited to add the schedule site becase the thread is so long people miss it.

Please be sure to check out http://www.silverschedule.com/schedule/main.php

Click on the ring and it will take you to around where they are (give or take a page) you will have too look around. It is around a line a hour, one page a day, but they throw in new stuff and skip some they sold out of so if you are looking for something check often. Good luck everyone.

:goodvibes :goodvibes :grouphug: :goodvibes :goodvibes

Oh, this link could be bad, bad, bad for me! I have a lot of silver loving relatives and b'days and C'mas are right around the corner....

I got my first "free" item last week - only about 1.5 weeks or so after I ordered. Maybe not even that long! It's not really free, since the shipping cost is 50 cents, but still a good deal for nice jewerly.

I was very pleased!

Thanks op for this.. I got the amethsyt (?spelling) pendant and 18 inch chain for my daughter for Christmas.. Cant wait to see what it looks like.. I bookmarked it so if Im pleased I will definitely go back for more presents..

Ohhhh Nooooo!!! Im gonna get in some real trouble with this website.. I bought the one pendant and chain and the last 2 things have been really cute.. :goodvibes

what's the catch? I don't know how often I've said to my dh and kids "Nothing's free in life" So how can they sell this for free? :confused3

Doesnt look like there is any catch... after looking around on the site it looks like they want you to give them a shot and check out what they have.. looks like they sell on Ebay and probably figure if you like you might buy from them direct on Ebay.. Thats just my guess.. From what everyone else is saying that has bought stuff from them that it sounds like its not cheapy looking jewelry.. I cant wait to get the pendant and chain I bought last night to take a look for myself..

Thanks for posting this, I have saved so much money from reading this board! My DD will love this stuff for Christmas!

bscs said:
what's the catch? I don't know how often I've said to my dh and kids "Nothing's free in life" So how can they sell this for free? :confused3

As Aimeedyan said it cost them less to ship it then they charge us (for her it was 50cents.) so they actually did make 5.50 on her. Still it is a good deal for the price.

So far 2 things this weekend, but I really have to hold myself back. Looking for some good earrings that aren't drop (kids pull them too easy) and if they have gems are blue or purple. I don't like the yellow, green, brown ones as much.

Some are really cute, some are :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter