Free Silver Jewelery

DisneyPhD said:
Some are really cute, some are :earseek:

I agree.. The one pendant I got was really cute and I havent seen it again since that night.. Some of the others I have seen numerous times .. some of them are not real pretty.. but I have seen a few that were cute.. I just want to wait till I get the one I ordered to see how I like it.. I already got a confirmation today that it was sent..

Ok, I finally broke down and tried a pair of earrings. If I like them I will order more for Christmas. Hopefully they will make nice teacher, busdriver, girlscout leader gifts. From those who have purchased from them before... how do these come? Are they gift boxed for gift giving? Also, if you order a pendant how do you order the chain to go with it? How expensive are the chains? Thanks for your help!

WeluvDisney2 said:
Ok, I finally broke down and tried a pair of earrings. If I like them I will order more for Christmas. Hopefully they will make nice teacher, busdriver, girlscout leader gifts. From those who have purchased from them before... how do these come? Are they gift boxed for gift giving? Also, if you order a pendant how do you order the chain to go with it? How expensive are the chains? Thanks for your help!

they come in a little red baggie (like one of those faux velvet ones with the string on top to tighten it closed) in a padded manila envelope. i think the chain is 3$ extra, but i haven't ordered something from them since june?

WeluvDisney2 said:

When you order the pendant you get an option to add a chain for $3 extra!! there are different lengths to chose from.. I got this as a gift for my 14 yr old dd for Christmas, so I figure it will work fine.. Cant wait to see it so that I can order some more things.. Thinking as getting some as gifts for a few of her friends.. as a gift from me..

bettyann29 said:
I agree.. The one pendant I got was really cute and I havent seen it again since that night.. Some of the others I have seen numerous times .. some of them are not real pretty.. but I have seen a few that were cute.. I just want to wait till I get the one I ordered to see how I like it.. I already got a confirmation today that it was sent..

Same here, got the confrimation that they were sent. I want to wait and see before I order any more (so far a ring and earrings.) I have been staying away from pendents because I didn't have a chain, but since they are only $3 more I might try it once I get the ones I just ordered. I have seen the ones I ordered come around again. I have seen a few I want but I somehow mangage to wait and hope that if this are good they will come around again.

AHHHHH!!! Stop me before I go into debt!!!! :earseek:

I just saw this thread less than a half hour ago, and I've already bought a ring. Sooo addicting!

But, I would have spent more on this stuff at the mall, gas included, so it is a great deal!!!

Thanks for the link! (My dh might not thank you though! :earboy2: )

mookie said:
AHHHHH!!! Stop me before I go into debt!!!! :earseek:

I just saw this thread less than a half hour ago, and I've already bought a ring. Sooo addicting!

But, I would have spent more on this stuff at the mall, gas included, so it is a great deal!!!

Thanks for the link! (My dh might not thank you though! :earboy2: )

:rotfl:
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I just came on to say "SOMEBODY STOP ME!" and you beat me to it. I just ordered ear rings, and I said I as going to wait, but they were just what I was looking for. Purple stone and not drop. Really for $6 DH can't complain too much, but time to stop now. (at least until I get the ones I ordered.) :rolleyes:

DisneyPhD said:
:rotfl:
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I just came on to say "SOMEBODY STOP ME!" and you beat me to it. I just ordered ear rings, and I said I as going to wait, but they were just what I was looking for. Purple stone and not drop. Really for $6 DH can't complain too much, but time to stop now. (at least until I get the ones I ordered.) :rolleyes:

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just ordered those same earrings to go with the ring that was on a few minutes before that! AHHHH!!!!

I'm going to call my mother. She'll come and slap some sense into me. :rotfl:

Now I want the pendent that is currenlty offered. Only 3 more min... I can make it, maybe if I waste my time posting here instead. (but you know I am going to kep my eye out for it.) ;)

I don't even wear necklaces. I want it. I want it. I will not order it. I will not order it.

We need our own support group. ;)

Ok, it passed and I don't like what they have now. I feel better.

I need to go to bed now.

(now I have to keep looking for that pendent with the blue stone, so pretty!) ;)

I try to avoid this website as much as possible...hoping that the stuff I ordered will hurry up and get here so I can feel good about ordering some more. Never works. Around 9 every night here I am looking at the website and wondering who would like a particular piece. I know that I have some distant relation that would LOOOVE every piece they show.... :rotfl2:

Kelly

"Hello, my name is Melissa, and I am a freebie for 5.99 S/H addict."

ps - did you see the mother of pearl earrings?

must. not. hit. the. submit. button.

:teeth:

Those blue stones are soooo pretty. I keep seeing them on my 13 year old daughter with the big blue eyes....Good thing DH doesn't EVER look at my personal checking account statements!!!!

kelly

I love this site. I hope the stuff I ordered is as pretty as it looks on the website.
I ordered a pendant but forgot to click on the chain. Now I have to buy something else so I have a silver chain to use and I guess I can just interchange them.
I wonder if I can contact them and ask them to add a chain?
I am addicted, and I don't even wear jewelry. Peggie

I too am addicted to this site!!

I find myself checking it WAY too often to see what the piece is they are offering.

Ok...so I am off today and thought I would check e-mail...by some weird fluke my computer automaticly navigated itself to the silverjewelry...and wouldn't you know the prettiest red stone pieces are showing today...
I have not ordered today...I WILL NOT ORDER TODAY :rotfl2:

Kelly

Oh, I so want to check that site, today, but I am at work! I have been so good and haven't ordered in a couple of months, but... Christmas IS coming up.. and I can knock out a few more gifts that way (except for my mom and my aunt, because I showed them this site before!!)

you are all welcome for the link.....lol

that was me who originally posted it....I knew eveyone would like it, but since I rcvd bad feedback about not secure I didn't think anyone would try it.

I TOLD YOU IT WAS AWESOME......LOL

TiggerCate said:
Oh, I so want to check that site, today, but I am at work! I have been so good and haven't ordered in a couple of months, but... Christmas IS coming up.. and I can knock out a few more gifts that way (except for my mom and my aunt, because I showed them this site before!!)

I am actually really torn between wanting to share with my friends and not so I can give them gifts from it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter