Free Silver Jewelery

ok so I am stingy...I did not share..maybe next year! :rotfl2:

Kelly

Golden Rule - Do not share a bargain if you are giving that bargain as a gift.

Which means the bargain is my dirty little secret. :teeth:

I love this site! I ordered my first pair of earrings yesterday and I'm thinking of all the Christmas gifts I can take care of here...

The only problem is that I thought the bags might be cheesy to give a gift in, so I found this site ...
http://www.jewelrysupply.com/noframes/cotton.htm
they sell boxes individually (other sites sell in packs of 100- hopefully I won't need that many!!!)

Anyway, if I like the earring when I get them, I'll probably buy a handful of boxes to use for gift giving.

I am so mad at you guys!! :rotfl: I love everything. My problem is, I think something better is going to come, so I don't order :rotfl: Oh if anyone sees the 3-stone round citrine ring in like a 6 or 7, PM ME!! I have only seen it in 5 and 8.

Ok, I did it again! :badpc:

I got another ring, this time a round one carart blue topaz, I just love it.

I like it better then the 1st one I ordered and have not got yet. What am I going to do, I only have so many fingers?????????

Stopping now, at least for me. Anything else has to be for someone else.

(oh wait, I still want a pendent.) MUST WAIT UNTIL I GET THE stuff I already ordered!!!!!!!! :teeth:

My DH would really kill me if it was't 5.99 a pop.

agotta said:
I am so mad at you guys!! :rotfl: I love everything. My problem is, I think something better is going to come, so I don't order :rotfl: Oh if anyone sees the 3-stone round citrine ring in like a 6 or 7, PM ME!! I have only seen it in 5 and 8.

I actually got that the last time it came around, in an 8. (It's for my mom, and I think she fits in a 6 ot 7 like you.) I checked the website, and it did say that all rings can be sized. But I don't know if I want to spend MORE on sizing it than I paid for it!! :rotfl:

Oh well - what's 6 bucks?

PS - Liking the blue topaz ring they have on right now. It's kind of like my birthstone.

(I feel like I am glued to the home shopping network, to see what's going to be offered next!!!)

mookie said:
I actually got that the last time it came around, in an 8. (It's for my mom, and I think she fits in a 6 ot 7 like you.) I checked the website, and it did say that all rings can be sized. But I don't know if I want to spend MORE on sizing it than I paid for it!! :rotfl:

Oh well - what's 6 bucks?

PS - Liking the blue topaz ring they have on right now. It's kind of like my birthstone.

(I feel like I am glued to the home shopping network, to see what's going to be offered next!!!)

Me to, but I like the one I just bought an hour ago better. (round stone mostly and the ring has more sliver in it.)
This one is a 8, I am a six. The 1st ring I got is a yellow one, now I wish I hadn't since I don't like the stone as much. Yellow stones always make me thing of things like yellow snow. :rotfl: Oh well, as you said, what is $6?

Ok, is it just me, who else is releaved when something ugly comes up? Like, :cool1: at least I am not tempted for that one. :goodvibes

DisneyPhD said:
Me to, but I like the one I just bought an hour ago better. (round stone mostly and the ring has more sliver in it.)
This one is a 8, I am a six. The 1st ring I got is a yellow one, now I wish I hadn't since I don't like the stone as much. Yellow stones always make me thing of things like yellow snow. :rotfl: Oh well, as you said, what is $6?

I also saw that blue one you bought. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get that one, I do like it better than the blue one they just had on.

DisneyPhD said:
Ok, is it just me, who else is releaved when something ugly comes up? Like, :cool1: at least I am not tempting for that one. :goodvibes

LOL me too! I guess maybe it's me, but I haven't liked one piece with the smoky quartz. Blech! :confused3 I love the citrine and there was a red stone the other day too.

Ok, anyone else dissapointed that the solitaire they are giving away is actually yellow gold. So confused...

agotta said:
LOL me too! I guess maybe it's me, but I haven't liked one piece with the smoky quartz. Blech! :confused3 I love the citrine and there was a red stone the other day too.

I am hoping I will like the citrine more in person. I agree the smokey quartz isn't good, esepcailly with silver (might be better with gold). I also wonder about their choices to mix stones. Like does Citrine and Amethyst really go together? I don't think so.

I don't wear red too much (except around the holidays) but the red stones are looking good to me and for that price............ :teeth:

I love the citrine, it's so vintage. I agree with you on some of the combinations, like the one right now. Its kinda orange and purple :confused3

I think the mixes are great IF you have applicable birthdays in those months. I bought my MIL citrine and garnet earrings for Christmas because my DD's birthday is in November and hers is in January. My kids have not the greatest birthstones (August, November, and December), so I appreciate weird combos (otherwise it would be UGLY!)! (My DH and I have diamond and ruby for our birthstones- MUCH better but MUCH more expensive- LOL).

TiggerCate said:
I think the mixes are great IF you have applicable birthdays in those months. I bought my MIL citrine and garnet earrings for Christmas because my DD's birthday is in November and hers is in January. My kids have not the greatest birthstones (August, November, and December), so I appreciate weird combos (otherwise it would be UGLY!)! (My DH and I have diamond and ruby for our birthstones- MUCH better but MUCH more expensive- LOL).

Oh I hadn't thought of that. I never seem to like my birthstone so I never go with it. (March.) DD's are March and Aug. DH is June.

agotta I am hoping I like the citrine in person. I hadn't thought of that. I just have a thing for the blue, purple and a little bit red ones.

I actually got my mom the citrine and amythest one, because that is her school colors, and she still wears them for homecoming! :rotfl: So it was more of a joke for Christmas than anything.

I agree that I am definitely attracted to the blues, but I am curious about the smoky quartz ones. I almost want to order one to see what it looks like in person.

Looks like "it's only 6 bucks" motto is going to have me shelling out more than I should! :rotfl2:

DisneyPhD said:
I don't wear red too much (except around the holidays) but the red stones are looking good to me and for that price............ :teeth:

I was thinking I might just have to pick me up some of those red stones for a "holiday collection." I don't wear red too much either, but tis the season. :rotfl:

mookie said:
I actually got my mom the citrine and amythest one, because that is her school colors, and she still wears them for homecoming! :rotfl: So it was more of a joke for Christmas than anything.

I agree that I am definitely attracted to the blues, but I am curious about the smoky quartz ones. I almost want to order one to see what it looks like in person.

Looks like "it's only 6 bucks" motto is going to have me shelling out more than I should! :rotfl2:

I get excited because sometimes the smoky quarts looks green to me. Why dont you order it and tell us what you think :teeth:

agotta said:
I get excited because sometimes the smoky quarts looks green to me. Why dont you order it and tell us what you think :teeth:

Okay, for the betterment of the group (is betterment even a word?) I will sacrifice 6 dollars. :teeth:

The next time one comes around, I'm on it.

ps - There is a crazy lime green one on right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter