General chit chat thread.

Pinky166

<font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><
Hello everyone. :wave: I thought it might be a good idea to have a general chatter thread? What do you think?

I thought it could be just chat or if it goes quiet we could ask a random question & all answer?

Shall we give it a go and see what happens. Can you tell I am bored & lonely today? :rotfl2:

So wassssup???? {{{said in the best Budweiser voice}}}

Claire ;)

I have been stuck in the house ill for the best part of two weeks.....so I am starting to climb the walls. :headache:

What have you girls been up to on this lovely (not so) sunny day?

ive been working, we went to the park this morning whilst it was still dry !! and ive given the girls a manicure this afternoon

What have you been up to ?

I have been stuck in the house ill for the best part of two weeks.....so I am starting to climb the walls. :headache:

What have you girls been up to on this lovely (not so) sunny day?

Off work with my poorly shoulder, but catching up on some household paperwork as and when I feel up to it!

Claire ;)

Hi girls, we're sitting at home watching a video of our very first trip to WDW. The girls looks so cute and I look hideous with my poodle perm and dreadful fashion sense (not that it's much better now :rotfl2:) - I could've definitely have done with a few nice tops :rotfl::rotfl:

hi, :)
I've been shopping, I got a new dress for my graduation this weekend:) Just need to get some leggings to wear underneath it.

Great idea :thumbsup2.

Hope your feeling better soon Claire

Thanks Natalie.

ive been working, we went to the park this morning whilst it was still dry !! and ive given the girls a manicure this afternoon

What have you been up to ?

Aww bless. I bet they loved having a manicure. :lovestruc

I haven't done much at all.....I hoovered the lounge but my headache kicked in so spent the next hour laying on the sofa. :rotfl2:

Other than that I bought some magnet sheets on ebay as I want to make some magnets for our cruise.....just reading some dining reviews on here now, and it's made me starving hungry!

Off work with my poorly shoulder, but catching up on some household paperwork as and when I feel up to it!

Claire ;)

Hope you feel better soon Claire. :hug:

Hi girls, we're sitting at home watching a video of our very first trip to WDW. The girls looks so cute and I look hideous with my poodle perm and dreadful fashion sense (not that it's much better now :rotfl2:) - I could've definitely have done with a few nice tops :rotfl::rotfl:

Awww how lovely. Don't ya just love those poodle perms! :rotfl2: :lmao::rotfl:

hi, :)
I've been shopping, I got a new dress for my graduation this weekend:) Just need to get some leggings to wear underneath it.

Pic's please! :teeth: ;)

Hello everyone. :wave: I thought it might be a good idea to have a general chatter thread? What do you think?

I thought it could be just chat or if it goes quiet we could ask a random question & all answer?

Shall we give it a go and see what happens. Can you tell I am bored & lonely today? :rotfl2:

Hope you feel better soon too, not nice feeling under the weather :(

Claire ;)

great idea Claire, hopeyou are feeling better soon :hug:

I have a quiet day today tackling the mountains of washing my boys seem to accumulate .

Hope you feel better soon Claire :hug:

We were all pretty lazy in the morning ;) Then it was Post Office, Tesco and then took the kids to the park for a while :thumbsup2

Came home filled the padding pool and sat in the sun for a couple of hours - it has now gone :confused3

Off to make dinner then off to Curves :)

Thats my day

we had an awful downpour mid afternoon !!! its gone a bit chilly now as well :guilty:

im just making dinner and watching neighbours atm ;)

Just been to the gym. I was trying to explain to the trainer there that my fortnight's holiday won't be restful - I think he thought he'd got a right nutter - he was 20 something and I'm 47, sporting a Disneyland Paris T-shirt and trying to tell him that 2 weeks in WDW does actually involve a lot of walking!

Just been to the gym. I was trying to explain to the trainer there that my fortnight's holiday won't be restful - I think he thought he'd got a right nutter - he was 20 something and I'm 47, sporting a Disneyland Paris T-shirt and trying to tell him that 2 weeks in WDW does actually involve a lot of walking!

:rotfl2: It always amuses me how people don't understand how much walking is involved! It's not rocket science is it? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter