General chit chat thread.

Hiya girls,
sorry you are still feeling so horrible Claire, only down the road if you need supplies bringing so let me know:hug:
Another neighbours fan here, and home and away. Dont think i would make the effort if it wasn't for sky + though, but i like knowing that my comfort tv is there waiting for me before bed:goodvibes

Had a really lazy day today, have a friend that thinks it ok to phone me at 3am, 4am etc when hes had one too many drinks, Colin would go mad if he knew:confused3, but anyway, left me very tired so went back to bed for an hour this morning, then me and cara went for a wander in town.
Think tonight I am going to try and ebay some stuff, would really like some more holiday money right now. and its so annoying, i have a piano here collecting dust that must be worth some money, except no one wants to buy items like that right now. Oh well....

will stop there, wittering on, you did say chit-chat though claire:lmao:

Awww thanks hunny. :hug: I am ok as hubby seems to have recovered & is now working & then coming home & looking after me. :love:

I have a ton of stuff to lst on ebay but I hate having to drag it all to the post office. :headache:

Oh & carry on chattering away.....::yes::

My DD finishes on friday. She has a school trip tomorrow.

We are getting a guinea pig in the summer holidays so she is really excited about that, her first ever pet.

Good Evening everyone

I love a good chat thread as well - the one on the DLP board used to be buzzing but has dried up a lot recently.

I haven't been on the DLP one in ages, I don't go on the DLP board everyday so kept losing track of it. Nice to see you all here anyway.:goodvibes

I haven't been on the DLP one in ages, I don't go on the DLP board everyday so kept losing track of it. Nice to see you all here anyway.:goodvibes

I post mainly on the DLP board but lurk on here so I feel I know some of you even though I dont really post on here (apart from the games)

yep 7 weeks to go ! i will never survive.....especially if the rain doesnt let up !

I can imagine that it's much easier if they can play in the garden or go to the park etc than being shut indoors all day.

You have my sympathies.

I post mainly on the DLP board but lurk on here so I feel I know some of you even though I dont really post on here (apart from the games)

Welcome lurker! :laughing: I'm looking forward to chatting with you. :goodvibes

Eastenders is definitely struggling storywise at the moment. I'm finding it hard to care about any of the current storylines.

Where's Stacey gone??!

I am justing watching tonights (on sky +) and Staceys back....they keep seem to be wheeling her out when they run out of storylines. :confused3

Hello Chatty Cathys

Nat I forgot about your Neighbours thing, it always makes me laugh I get home from work and Ian and my dad are glued to the telly absorbing the teenage preganancies and the dilemmas of the teenagers in love, my dad is nearly 60!!

Not much going on here, we have been discussing the prizes for the GGG, has dinner and now Ian is watching some mumbo on telly while I DIS...

I think Stacey has what her mum has, bi-polar.

I really hope her and Bradley back together.

I am justing watching tonights (on sky +) and Staceys back....they keep seem to be wheeling her out when they run out of storylines. :confused3

Ians best mate has a real thing for Stacey :lmao:something to do with her boots !!!

I'm having a massive swine flu panic, I've become totally obsessed and can't stop googling it! At first I was just worried about getting and it ruining our holiday, now I'm just terrified of getting it! When they say on the news underlying health problems I presumed they meant people already weakened by things like cancer, I didn't realise that things like asthma and obesity are classed as underlying health problems! Honestly if I could hide under my bed I would! Except I can't fit and clearly thats whats gonna kill me! Arggggghhhh :upsidedow

Jen, i feel your anxiety trust me. i have asthma and even a cold flares it up chronically so would be trouble for me. sadly its all around me at the mo. A girl on caras school bus had it, luckily she has finished school now. at the boys school there are 4 cases, i know plenty of people who know someone who has it. But have decided to carry on as normal really, i want to enjoy my week with cara before the boys finish, and not ready for school holidays to start early in this house;)
if it messes with my holiday I am gonna be seriously miffed though, much more important than my health:rotfl:

never got to ebay, never actually get to any of the stuff i am meant to get to, but i have been sorting out my birthday trip to the Ice Bar, why i would want to be at -5 degrees in August even i dont understand, but always wanted to see it:goodvibes

Doesnt she look different though

She does look very different with lighter hair.

I think Stacey has what her mum has, bi-polar.

I really hope her and Bradley back together.

Yeah she has Bi Polar, they mentioned it a few weeks back but then she vanished off the face of the earth. :confused3

Ians best mate has a real thing for Stacey :lmao:something to do with her boots !!!

Hi hun, now that's just weird....are you sure you didn't mistake what he said (replace the T with a B.) ;)

I'm having a massive swine flu panic, I've become totally obsessed and can't stop googling it! At first I was just worried about getting and it ruining our holiday, now I'm just terrified of getting it! When they say on the news underlying health problems I presumed they meant people already weakened by things like cancer, I didn't realise that things like asthma and obesity are classed as underlying health problems! Honestly if I could hide under my bed I would! Except I can't fit and clearly thats whats gonna kill me! Arggggghhhh :upsidedow

:hug: I know how you feel, the closer my holiday is getting the more i am worrying.

I was convinced I had it last week, I had been to Glasto and then London (where they were wearing masks on the tube) !!

Poor stacey - was good to see her back though.

Oooooh Syed and Christian is like THE best storyline at the moment!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter