General chit chat thread.

:rotfl2: It always amuses me how people don't understand how much walking is involved! It's not rocket science is it? :lmao:

I wore my pedometer on day when we were in Epcot and it calculated that we had walked 10 miles!!:scared1: It's hard to believe isn't it!!

Some people just don't get it! :lmao:

:wave2:

I love a good general chat thread!! :)

Here's something very general for you all! On Thursday the cat was getting in her litter box like 4 times an hour, so I assumed it was a UTI and took her to the vets, who gave her a good look over and agreed it could be the start of cysitis, so gave her an injection of antibiotics.

She didn't seem to stop getting in and out the box though, although she's not miserable in the slightest.

And then yesterday Jack found her doing the doggy bum shunt across the floor! So we thought maybe it's not wee related at all, but worms! So I went and got her a worming tablet (we do her drops once a month tht are meant to do worms, but the don't include tapeworm!)

So I have been dreading trying tog et the tablet down her all day at work! But I gave her some tuna when we got in as it says to give with food, and while she was wolfing down her tuna I thought I'd try my luck and put the tablet in with it, and she didn't even notice and just ate it up too!! Result!

Now everytime she moves Jack and I are on edge that there's going to be a worm come out!! Gross!

yes that is gross! But I'm glad that you got her sorted! I don't know if it happens with cats too, but if the anal glands of a dog get inflamed then they tend to scoot along the floor (as we call it! LOL)

Well I have spent most of the day worrying about the swine flu and this 6 year old who was apparently healthy dieing all of a sudden after being given the Tamiflu. I have been reading about the vacinnation but none of the news sites seem to be saying who is going to get them. It's all very worrying.

I am also off to Weight Watchers in about 10 minutes - that will be fun! :)

im just making dinner and watching neighbours atm ;)

I haven't seen 'neighbours' in years - are you an avid fan?

I have had a pants day at work, there appears to be a lack of common sense in my organisation :sad2: and my DH has just bought some reduced do-nuts from co-op and I am soooo tempted to just cheer myself up with 1

Mandy- i used to have a poodle perm :lmao:I asked for spirals :rolleyes1

I hope your cat is better soon Torsie. It makes me laugh when my dogs do the bum shuffle! :lmao:

Good luck at weight watchers Gems. :wizard:

Good luck at weight watcher Gems! I'm being awful with food at the minute - if I want it I eat it! Not very healthy! :sad2:

I'm desperate to get swine flu! I'm so paranoid I'll get it on the plane on the way to Orlando otherwise.

Eastenders is definitely struggling storywise at the moment. I'm finding it hard to care about any of the current storylines.

Where's Stacey gone??!

Hiya girls,
sorry you are still feeling so horrible Claire, only down the road if you need supplies bringing so let me know:hug:
Another neighbours fan here, and home and away. Dont think i would make the effort if it wasn't for sky + though, but i like knowing that my comfort tv is there waiting for me before bed:goodvibes

Had a really lazy day today, have a friend that thinks it ok to phone me at 3am, 4am etc when hes had one too many drinks, Colin would go mad if he knew:confused3, but anyway, left me very tired so went back to bed for an hour this morning, then me and cara went for a wander in town.
Think tonight I am going to try and ebay some stuff, would really like some more holiday money right now. and its so annoying, i have a piano here collecting dust that must be worth some money, except no one wants to buy items like that right now. Oh well....

will stop there, wittering on, you did say chit-chat though claire:lmao:

Hello guys :wave: I'm hiding in our spare room as Henry is sanding down the walls in the our kitchen. Were getting on with renovating our house at the moment and its a nightmare! Going to paint the kitchen tomorrow and I've ordered some blinds online that we need to fit :eek: The joys of being a house owner!

I saw that the Monsoon sale start tomorrow - exciting!! There is a dress I have seen that would be perfect for my bridesmaid - it has gone from the Monsoon website (as has a lot of the clothes) so I think it will be in the sale tomorrow :yay: going to have a look and might get a few bits for myself .....:rolleyes1

Good Evening everyone

I love a good chat thread as well - the one on the DLP board used to be buzzing but has dried up a lot recently.

Im watching Eastenders and waiting for DD to come back from Brownies and chatting on msn (I really know how to multi task:rotfl:) .

Im also thinking about pouring a nice glass of wine for myself

Good Evening everyone

I love a good chat thread as well - the one on the DLP board used to be buzzing but has dried up a lot recently.

Im watching Eastenders and waiting for DD to come back from Brownies and chatting on msn (I really know how to multi task:rotfl:) .

Im also thinking about pouring a nice glass of wine for myself

Hello Small World, fancy meeting you here :lmao:

I agree about the DLP board, no-one seems to be on it anymore. There used to be pages and pages to read thorugh and now somedays no one talks at all.

Ooh like the idea of a glass of wine:goodvibes
good luck with the decorating! mine is so overdue

why will my kids not go to bed !!!!!!!! bloomin school holidays....its day one and im already sick of the whingeing :sad1:

Hello Small World, fancy meeting you here :lmao:

I agree about the DLP board, no-one seems to be on it anymore. There used to be pages and pages to read thorugh and now somedays no one talks at all.

Hello- We'll be having 2 conversations at a time Brigette - here and on the DLP board

Your children have broken up early Natalie - DD still has over a week to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter