General chit chat thread.

I did go shopping :rotfl2: didn't find anything tho !!! oh well it was still nice to wander round the shops

the cake sounds yummy Jill :thumbsup2

Well the film was pants so won't bother getting the DVD. Would give it 4 out of 10, no maybe just 3 and I still can't remember the name of the doctor whose imagination it was.:lmao:

The apple and cinnamon cake sounds delish.:thumbsup2

Thankyou everyone, not sure why but every week towards my Birthday something always happens to me. I woke up 30mins late this morning and had to rush to get Kyra to nursery (I'm never ever late) and now so called people who i thought were my friends have upset me.

All i need now is the SIL to get her claws into me lol.

Thats probably the only thing keeping me from bursting into tears aswell as Kyra flying around with some dodgy homemade wings lol.

I'm just fed up of people stabbing me in the back. :sad1:

Thankyou everyone, not sure why but every week towards my Birthday something always happens to me. I woke up 30mins late this morning and had to rush to get Kyra to nursery (I'm never ever late) and now so called people who i thought were my friends have upset me.

All i need now is the SIL to get her claws into me lol.

:hug: Big hugs hun. Don't let them upset you, they are not worth it. :sad1:

Congrats on the new ticker. :cool1:

Morning everyone :wave2: well the cake i made yesterday was lovely , still got plenty left .

Morning, cake sounds nice. My day has started with breakfast in bed by hubbie. The tiler has arrived to lay the kitchen floor tiles. Hopefully tonight I will be able to cook in there. Picking the youngest son up so he can do some uni work at home. Going to take the dog out and find another job to apply for.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning everyone.

I'm eating my crumpets and then it's off to work for me.

Monday is always pretty hectic at work so I enjoy Tuesdays as I can tie up loose ends I can't see on Mondays.

I had a crumpet for breakfast too :goodvibes

Eldest DD was up in the night with earache and sticky eye, I ended up "sleeping" in her room, so I'm really tired with her coughing and chatting all night (medicine does that to her).
Hoping to get a Dr's appointment this morning, I must admit though, it's nice to not have anywhere to go first thing this morning :)

Have a great day whatever you're up to:thumbsup2

Aww, bless her joanne hope she's better soon

we are just eating lunch before the pre-school runs, busy day today :headache:

Eldest DD was up in the night with earache and sticky eye, I ended up "sleeping" in her room, so I'm really tired with her coughing and chatting all night (medicine does that to her).
Hoping to get a Dr's appointment this morning, I must admit though, it's nice to not have anywhere to go first thing this morning :)

:hug: Aww, I hope she's feeling better soon Joanne

I have had a very uneventful morning. I just took my mum to Coventry for an appointment and a trip to Sainsburys. When I got home I popped into Nuneaton to make some pamper appointments (hair - tomorrow, nails - Thursday)

I've just got the chore of colouring my hair this afternoon, so it looks nice and grey-free after my trim tomorrow ;)

Have a lovely day everyone :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter