General Star Wars Discussion

leiaorgana

DIS Veteran
Just thought it would be a good idea to start a place for general Star Wars discussion so that the other Star Wars related threads on the board can keep on topic.

Feel free to discuss everything related to Star Wars in here including the films, live action and animated shows, books, comics and games etc

Please keep it friendly and respectful to one another and enjoy!

I like it when it goes pew pew, vroom vroom

So, what's your favorite vroom vroom Star Wars ship? Like, which one would you want to have as your personal ride if you could get one?

For, me, it's the N1 Royal Starfighter - the luxury fighter, handmade for the Naboo Security Forces. It's beautiful and capable - the perfect marriage of art and function. I'll take anyone on in an N1!

1705008404592.png

So, what's your favorite vroom vroom Star Wars ship? Like, which one would you want to have as your personal ride if you could get one?

For, me, it's the N1 Royal Starfighter - the luxury fighter, handmade for the Naboo Security Forces. It's beautiful and capable - the perfect marriage of art and function. I'll take anyone on in an N1!

View attachment 825006
Well... ruling out the obvious sentimental choices of the Ghost or Falcon. That modified haulcraft that Luthen Real has in Andor... those lightsaber sides were pretty slick, wonder what other tricks it has.

Also like BoKatan's ship and the wings that rotate

Well... ruling out the obvious sentimental choices of the Ghost or Falcon. That modified haulcraft that Luthen Real has in Andor... those lightsaber sides were pretty slick, wonder what other tricks it has.

Also like BoKatan's ship and the wings that rotate

Luthen's ship is indeed very cool:

1705014202730.png

Bo uses a pretty standard Mandalorian Gauntlet fighter/transport:

1705014350791.png

They are cool for sure, They also match the smaller Fang Fighters.

It would be a version of a Tie Fighter for me. Had a toy one as a kid and I flew many a mile around my house and yard with that thing in my hand.

Last edited:

View attachment 825006
Does anyone remember Rogue Squadron? Used to have it on PC, and I remember that there was a code to unlock this ship- months after it was first released! No one had any idea!

Man, that was a great game. But taking down those AT-ATs was a pain in the butt. 😆

Does anyone remember Rogue Squadron? Used to have it on PC, and I remember that there was a code to unlock this ship- months after it was first released! No one had any idea!

Man, that was a great game. But taking down those AT-ATs was a pain in the butt. 😆

Yes, I had it on N64. It was amazing becasue the game came out before The Phantom Menace, before they had even shown us N1 concept art. Then, they dropped the code. The N1 in that game was also a bit overpowered, but man, it was cool to fly it. There was a sort-of sequel to that game on N64 called Battle for Naboo that had several variants on the ship, like Bombers and blue police craft.

Last edited:

View attachment 825006
Being an original era fan, it's always going to be the Falcon for me, I love that 'piece of junk'!

From my personal collection:

1705070199947.png

These N64 Star Wars games were the best! Shadows of the Empire was a bit rough around the edges - it was an early release for N64, but the latter three are all very polished and great experiences! Even the sequels to Rogue Squadron on the Gamecube nevr really held a candle to the original game.

From my personal collection:

View attachment 825153

These N64 Star Wars games were the best! Shadows of the Empire was a bit rough around the edges - it was an early release for N64, but the latter three are all very polished and great experiences! Even the sequels to Rogue Squadron on the Gamecube nevr really held a candle to the original game.
THE PODRACER GAME. Ugh, I loved that game too. (Again, PC. Somehow I went from Atari- my dad's- to a PS2, so I have a disjointed game system experience, haha.) There was this arcade I used to visit that had the full sit-in set up. I wonder if they still have it...

1705074603761.pngsit-

Attachments

• 1705074605216.png
    1705074605216.png
    604.5 KB · Views: 1
THE PODRACER GAME. Ugh, I loved that game too. (Again, PC. Somehow I went from Atari- my dad's- to a PS2, so I have a disjointed game system experience, haha.) There was this arcade I used to visit that had the full sit-in set up. I wonder if they still have it...

View attachment 825173sit-

Yes, those arcade cabs with the actual harness style controls were awesome! The console version is actually a completely different game, though also quite similar. The N64 version even supported using two controllers and the thumbsticks for each as the throttle for each engine.

I like Star Wars.
ca369ecc63a091a736e8e719ba6e23e7.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter