• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

General Star Wars Discussion

What show is that clip from?

The Big Bang Theory: Sheldon ran into James Earl Jones at a restaurant and they went on a madcap evening adventure together which involved a strip club and Ding-Dong-Ditching at Carrie Fisher's house. She's in it too. The funny thing is that Sheldon learns that James is pretty much a lunatic and gets sick of hanging around him. It's a funny episode!

The Big Bang Theory: Sheldon ran into James Earl Jones at a restaurant and they went on a madcap evening adventure together which involved a strip club and Ding-Dong-Ditching at Carrie Fisher's house. She's in it too. The funny thing is that Sheldon learns that James is pretty much a lunatic and gets sick of hanging around him. It's a funny episode!
Thanks, I have Max at the moment so I'll watch that.

IMDb says it's Season 7, Episode 14, for anyone who wants to look for it.

Apparently Disney are developing are Star Wars version of “What If…?”. Not surprising really. I still haven’t gotten around to watching the Marvel one yet due to lack of time but I wouldn’t be apposed to this. Especially if they did an episode around Jyn and Cassian surviving or Luke taking up Palpatine’s offer. Maybe Ahsoka staying with the Jedi Order. Dark Side Padmé 😍 The possibilities are endless.

Emmy nominations are out. I used to love watching and following the Emmys, not as much any more, too many repeat winners over the years, and often a movie star who decided to do a tv show would walk away with an Emmy, when TV actors were shut out.
But I digress.
The reason I'm posting is ANDOR has several nominations including:
Best Drama series
Best Directing drama series- Rix Road
Best Writing drama series-One Way Out,
there may be more tech awards, but those are out this morning. Wish there were some acting nominations for Andor, but glad to see these. One way Out is my favorite episode, and Rix Road is so excellent too. Andor is one of my favorite TV shows ever, looking so forward to season 2.

Apparently Disney are developing are Star Wars version of “What If…?”. Not surprising really. I still haven’t gotten around to watching the Marvel one yet due to lack of time but I wouldn’t be apposed to this. Especially if they did an episode around Jyn and Cassian surviving or Luke taking up Palpatine’s offer. Maybe Ahsoka staying with the Jedi Order. Dark Side Padmé 😍 The possibilities are endless.
Not huge into Marvel, so I have not followed that Marvel What If. But I have seen stuff on social media for Star Wars What If... fan art type stuff that I assumed was mainly fantasy. Dark Padme etc. But I think it could be cool. I agree endless possibilities

Emmy nominations are out. I used to love watching and following the Emmys, not as much any more, too many repeat winners over the years, and often a movie star who decided to do a tv show would walk away with an Emmy, when TV actors were shut out.
But I digress.
The reason I'm posting is ANDOR has several nominations including:
Best Drama series
Best Directing drama series- Rix Road
Best Writing drama series-One Way Out,
there may be more tech awards, but those are out this morning. Wish there were some acting nominations for Andor, but glad to see these. One way Out is my favorite episode, and Rix Road is so excellent too. Andor is one of my favorite TV shows ever, looking so forward to season 2.
Skarsgard is excellent, also surprised no acting nods

you know who I think (hope) will make a live action appearance soon? One of my favorite characters from the Clone Wars/Rebels and of course a part of Galaxy's Edge already in Smuggler's Run... Hondo Ohnaka
YES!!! I was hoping Hondo might be hanging out in Maz Kanada's place, even if he'd be kinda old. But yeah, he could totally make an appearance in the Mandalorian movie/timeline. That would be SO cool. Especially now that Ezra is back. Can you imagine those 2 working together again????
I do hope he translates better to live action than Cad Bane. Bane is one of the coolest characters, but he didn't come across that way in BoBF, could've been so much better.
I would love to either see or have references to those 2 gangs in TFA, KanjiKlub, or the Guavian Gang. or more on the Pykes, etc.

Hondoooooo! I would love to see a spin off series with Hondo. There's a part of me that would love to see it in a 1970s style show, but I don't know if it would translate well with current demographics. Wandavision did a great job emulating the feel of various decades television, but I don't know if that aspect was really well received. Anyways, Hondo would be a nice light hearted series, while still adding to the side-epics SW canon. Then we have the gravitas of Andor to balance out SW offerings.

Re Cad Bane upthread: I agree Cad Bane is one cool character! I also think BoBF rather lost its way, and in the hands of another director/producer/basic storytelling, the character would have been grounded differently and the impacts more reaching.

YES!!! I was hoping Hondo might be hanging out in Maz Kanada's place, even if he'd be kinda old. But yeah, he could totally make an appearance in the Mandalorian movie/timeline. That would be SO cool. Especially now that Ezra is back. Can you imagine those 2 working together again????
I do hope he translates better to live action than Cad Bane. Bane is one of the coolest characters, but he didn't come across that way in BoBF, could've been so much better.
I would love to either see or have references to those 2 gangs in TFA, KanjiKlub, or the Guavian Gang. or more on the Pykes, etc.
i liked Cad, i thought the make up/effects on him were great. I met him first in Boba, and then after that I watched the Clone Wars/Rebels (in prep for Ahsoka) so it was maybe more positive that way... getting introduced in Boba and then seeing him fleshed out in the animated series. Really fun character. but not gonna lie, was kinda happy to see him die

and of course I hope for more Zeb... Zeb and Ezra were always fun

Hondoooooo! I would love to see a spin off series with Hondo. There's a part of me that would love to see it in a 1970s style show, but I don't know if it would translate well with current demographics. Wandavision did a great job emulating the feel of various decades television, but I don't know if that aspect was really well received. Anyways, Hondo would be a nice light hearted series, while still adding to the side-epics SW canon. Then we have the gravitas of Andor to balance out SW offerings.
1705242267216.png

I would love to see a live action adventure of Ezra and Hondo .... they always seem to find each other LOL

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter