Girls Trip~OLD THREAD (see first post for link to new one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're already spies, but we're undercover so we can't tell people that we're spies in our team name! And I think Adventurer means spy! :cool1: And you don't think we race?? You've done MA before, you know it's a race!!

If we have to change it, which we really don't want to, we may just end up being Team #6. And it's already been posted on the 1st page, so we really can't change it now :p

What about "Expeditious Mouse Adventurer Infiltrators"? Expeditious is fast, hence the race part, and an infiltrator is a spy. It's a bit of a mouthful, but...

Or "Mouse Adventurer's Expeditious Espionage"? :confused3 Or the MAEE Team for short. (pronounced like May)

On second thought, never mind. Told ya, I suck at this creative crap!!! :lmao:

And remember, I've seen what you pack and you have no room to talk. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:
You don't have to pack everything on there. Pick and choose, baby, pick and choose. :thumbsup2

Whaaaaaa??? I am a professional packer.......... never take more than I need ;-)

I found a teal (more blue than green) shirt at Target last night, but it only went up to size L. Not enough room in that tee for my fluff, so I might try the Target close to my house and see if they have a bigger size.

Fluff :rotfl2:

Theresa!!!! You are a flipping genius. For. Reals. :worship::worship:

This is what I've been trying to tell everyone!!! Feel free to pass this information along!!
:upsidedow Tie dye is completely perfect. Choose whatever freaking color you like - teal, pink, ecru, whatever - and you're golden.

Okay, here's our team name: The Mouse Adventurers! Creative, right??

:cheer2: Works for me :cheer2:

We're already spies, but we're undercover so we can't tell people that we're spies in our team name! And I think Adventurer means spy! :cool1: And you don't think we race?? You've done MA before, you know it's a race!!

If we have to change it, which we really don't want to, we may just end up being Team #6. And it's already been posted on the 1st page, so we really can't change it now :p
Hmm? I'm beginning to think you were serious about the name. I really thought you were just teasing. :laughing:

So were you serious? :confused3

Hi everyone--sorry I've been AWOL so much. Love you all, but clients and Moms come first! LOL

Ok, so saw (and I think responded on FB) to the good news that Beth is coming. Theresa--are you coming too? (You know you wanna!)

Other than that I am totally unprepared for next month. No shirts organized (well, I did recently wash the purple one so it's ready.) I think I have teal but need to make sure it fits!

Sally and Paula are going to be staying at the Holiday Inn, so we will need to make sure they are hanging with us if we can. I don't want them to feel isolated.

I am excited to see Wendylady (had dinner at that Chinese place we went to last night again!) since I haven't seen her in so long--too long! And to meet her Mom!

And of course to see all my other Divas.

So, a favor--I have NO idea what to wear to the Meet and Greet and what kind of gift to bring for the exchange. I am just stumped. Can someone pm me, either here or on FB, and let me know what you are doing so maybe it will prompt some semblance of creativity on my part? I am running out of time!

Hmm? I'm beginning to think you were serious about the name. I really thought you were just teasing. :laughing:

So were you serious? :confused3

Yes, I'm serious. But if you don't think it qualifies, then we'll be the Mouse Adventurers Spy Racers. :) :cool1: popcorn::

oh and it looks like I need to get a new computer for home--most likely a laptop. I am taking recommendations. Needs to be able to support commando Farmville play (well, not "commando"--I do have clothes on when I play!)

Yes, I'm serious. But if you don't think it qualifies, then we'll be the Mouse Adventurers Spy Racers. :) :cool1: popcorn::

I liked the Mouse Adventurers personally. but then I'm not on the committee:laughing:

However, I would suspect that name will not win the contest for "Best Team Name" :hippie:

Oh my goodness! I wish you could have just heard my laughter after reading your post. LOL! I am still giggling. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anywhos, you were johnny on the spot!
And I love your "new" name. :thumbsup2

LOL...still laughing. :rotfl:

oh and it looks like I need to get a new computer for home--most likely a laptop. I am taking recommendations. Needs to be able to support commando Farmville play (well, not "commando"--I do have clothes on when I play!)

I liked the Mouse Adventurers personally. but then I'm not on the committee:laughing:

However, I would suspect that name will not win the contest for "Best Team Name" :hippie:

An Apple, I've begging for one here!!

And we don't need to win the best team name, we want to leave something for the others to win! ;)

Hi Roomie!:hug:

Nice to see you check in!

Hey, I absolutely love my IPad2. Not sure if you need something more than that, but it is really cool. What kind of laptop do you have now?

An Apple, I've begging for one here!!

And we don't need to win the best team name, we want to leave something for the others to win! ;)
I already had that thought go through my mind. :rolleyes1 :laughing:

I am an Apple convert too! My son talked me into one a few years ago. He gave us his old desktop to try out. Loved it, and we just bought a new one this past fall to replace his. It's very easy to navigate, and never have to worry about viruses. :thumbsup2

:upsidedow Tie dye is completely perfect. Choose whatever freaking color you like - teal, pink, ecru, whatever - and you're golden.
popcorn::

Ok, so saw (and I think responded on FB) to the good news that Beth is coming. Theresa--are you coming too? (You know you wanna!)

So, a favor--I have NO idea what to wear to the Meet and Greet and what kind of gift to bring for the exchange. I am just stumped. Can someone pm me, either here or on FB, and let me know what you are doing so maybe it will prompt some semblance of creativity on my part? I am running out of time!
Hi Cheryl!! :) I've tried to convince Theresa, but no such luck.

I wasn't going to do the exchange, just to save some $$, but then I thought, well, it sounds like fun, maybe I'll see what's out there. Umm yeah, I can't find a thing. :confused3 Sooo, now I'm back to thinking I'll just skip it to save my sanity. lol Sorry, I'm no help!
As for a costume, I'm being real original. Very creative. I'm stealing my daughter's witch accessories and wearing a black shirt. Witches are creepy and villainous, right? :rolleyes1
Like this witch from the Disney Donald Duck cartoon "Trick or Treat". We look exactly alike, too.
witchhazel-5.jpg

I like that! :)

Oh, snap! :lmao:

Is your famous, sexy red dress packed in that tote, Wendall? :rolleyes1

Yeah, except it's more of a red circus tent now.

I am excited to see Wendylady (had dinner at that Chinese place we went to last night again!) since I haven't seen her in so long--too long! And to meet her Mom!

I'm excited to see you too!!!! This is the longest I haven't seen you since we first met. :guilty: but :banana: I get to see you next month!

Freakin' Farmville. I want my life back! :rotfl: No recommendations on laptops though, I NEED a desktop for Farmville...I fear I'd throw a laptop across the room.

Mouse Planet called ~ they want their name back.

*snicker* :rotfl2:

As for the Meet & Greet, I'm just going to be wearing my Jack Skellington top and pair of jeans, I don't have the time or energy for anything else. As for the exchange, I'll PM you later this evening, Cheryl! :thumbsup2

All this talk about next years race is bittersweet. My DD Becky was finally going to sign up! But now she can not, as she just announced that she will be having a BABY around then.

Yup..i'm going to be a grandma again. :cloud9: My sixth one! I am blessed!:goodvibes

Congrats!!

OMG - when I first saw this I thought you said you soaked YOUR head in Listerine :scared1: I thought wow, she is committed to killing those pesky germs!

I did my first scroll thru and had to stop to read, what??? huh??...ohhh now I get it. :laughing: I have the UV light disinfecting thingie from Bzz. Which is also how I got the Sonicare in the first place, best items I ever got for free!!

I hope my kids give me lots and lots of grandbabies! :goodvibes Oh, but not yet. LOL!
Me too! We told the boys, we don't care "how" just make sure to give us at least one.

But.NOT.yet! Eloy's mom was 35 when we made her a grandma. :rolleyes1

No repeating history thank you!

Doubtful. Some people can really rock that color. Let's be real, with this large of a group, we'd never find one color that everyone likes. Except pink.....everyone should like pink. :rolleyes1

YES! ::yes:: Pink IS the best.

Um, tie dye....... Hellooooooooooo :upsidedow

Theresa!!!! You are a flipping genius. For. Reals. :worship::worship:

Tie dye. I bet somewhere in my multicolor swirls of color mickey head tie dye there has to be a snippet of teal. Problem solved.

Conversely, wearing a white shirt which is, in fact, all colors...right? Black is the absence of color, white is all colors..the whole prism thing and rainbow and ROY G. BIV. Gotta have teal in it.

This is what I've been trying to tell everyone!!! Feel free to pass this information along!!
ohhh, I like the way all of you think.:thumbsup2

Now to crack whip for the creative one (hubby) to get to work.. go go go...Ha! mule! giddyap!

Mouse Planet called ~ they want their name back.

LOL! We are using a different name in March, and one of the other scavenger hunt teams actually took it!! But that's okay, we weren't going to use it for the girls trip.

I did my first scroll thru and had to stop to read, what??? huh??...ohhh now I get it. :laughing: I have the UV light disinfecting thingie from Bzz. Which is also how I got the Sonicare in the first place, best items I ever got for free!!

I got those too! Before they really cracked down on the free stuff. Also got the Harmony remote, another great thing for free! I would never have paid $250 for it!!

Hubby created a shirt for my "costume", he's "in process" to complete the gift for the exchange and the "treat" is almost ready. Using his creative juices as I have none when it comes to crafty/artsy stuff. Ideas, yes.. able to carry out ideas.. HECK NO!

Still need something to go with the gift exchange though, it's lacking a bit. I plan to go out to the mall next week and do a bit of hunting. I don't want it to be too lame of a gift.

I got those too! Before they really cracked down on the free stuff.

The lovely years of Bzz :lovestruc, now I think it's too much work or things that I don't ever need or want. I haven't logged-in for months. :guilty:

Only so much time and patience, to spread among the point programs/survey sites/shopping rebates. I tend to stick to the highest, easiest, less stressful of the bunch. Just cashed out for yet another $5 amazon gift card (last cash out was on the 13th), thank you Swagbucks!:woohoo: Waiting for some pending points to clear to get a $50 Macy's card on Mypoints. Why yes, yes I would like to shop for free. :thumbsup2

The lovely years of Bzz :lovestruc, now I think it's too much work or things that I don't ever need or want. I haven't logged-in for months. :guilty:

Only so much time and patience, to spread among the point programs/survey sites/shopping rebates. I tend to stick to the highest, easiest, less stressful of the bunch. Just cashed out for yet another $5 amazon gift card (last cash out was on the 13th), thank you Swagbucks!:woohoo: Waiting for some pending points to clear to get a $50 Macy's card on Mypoints. Why yes, yes I would like to shop for free. :thumbsup2

Same here! Love Swagbucks and MyPoints. Everyone got a free gift card for Christmas, compliments of MyPoints. I do some survey sites but they take more time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter