**Girly Only Pre-Christmas Shopping Weekend - It's Today !!**

Have a great weekend girls. Make sure you take photos to show us when you get back. Have Fun.

Hopefully going to meet you all by the bull at 10! Just pm'd Mandy to let her know and for her number so if i cant get out of bed it might be 12 at pizza express! lol Aiming for 10 though.

Oh also going to a carvery tonight - so I am starting early! ;)

Enjoy your meal Gemma

Are we actually going to do any shopping on our Pre-Christmas Shopping weekend? It sounds like we will all be too drunk and thus shouldn't be allowed in any shops for fear of running up large credit card bills!

Mmmm, I'm a bit worried now Claire, maybe I'll be safer if I just stay in the pub :thumbsup2

Anyway, although it appears that our numbers have dwindled a little bit, I'm sure we'll all have a great time and I, for one, am really looking forward to it :)

Yep, we're going to have lots of fun Joh :)

Have a wonderful time girls, cant wait to hear all about it:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Have a great weekend girls. Make sure you take photos to show us when you get back. Have Fun.

Thanks girls (and everyone else who has wished us a great time), we are all planning on having a fab time and I'll take plenty of piccies too :thumbsup2

Hopefully going to meet you all by the bull at 10! Just pm'd Mandy to let her know and for her number so if i cant get out of bed it might be 12 at pizza express! lol Aiming for 10 though.

No probs Emily, just text me when your ready :thumbsup2

Mandy :)

Hello all :wave:

I am just sorting out my packing :) My train leaves at lunch time tomorrow. I think I may have too many pairs of shoes LOL!!!! in my bag!!!!

Not long now......

OMG, it's here :yay: :yay:

I'm feeling so excited and nervous too

I went into the bathroom and gingerly looked in the mirror - and woohoo !! Mount Etna hadn't errupted on my chin :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (I always get spots when I've got something good to go too :thumbsup2 )

So Nat, Joh and Kaylee, I'll be seeing you later ..

.. and Jo, Claire, Theresa, Emily, Eloise, Gemma (& pal) and Lisa, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow

Thanks everyone, yes we'll have a great time

Have a lovely evening ladies and try not to get us barred from every establishment in Birmingham before I get there ;)

Still not sure what time I'll be over in the morning but worse case - I'll see you at lunch :)

I'm just off to work now, so incase I dont speak to you before you go, have a brilliant time, eat, drink and be merry, dont foget my doggie bag, take loads of piccies and enjoy.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't get so drunk tonight Mandy, Kaylee, Natalie and Joh that you forget about us turning up tomorrow!

Have a fab time tonight and I'll see ya tomorrow :yay:

Hope you all have a great time!

No dancing on tables please ;)

OK hair done, bag packed :) Straightners packed for Mand ;) Quick DIS and then I am off to the station :teeth:

Cor I'm cream-crackered, I've been to Asda, done washing, ironing, housework, had a bath and done my nails. Just my hair and to finish my packing to do and then I'll be ready for the off

Have a great weekend everyone, and look after Sue for us

See you Sunday afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter