**Girly Only Pre-Christmas Shopping Weekend - It's Today !!**

Right then

Now they are off, shall we have a party tonight those of us unable to attend;) :rotfl2: I'll bring the wine and nibbles, you just bring yourself;)

Right then

Now they are off, shall we have a party tonight those of us unable to attend;) :rotfl2: I'll bring the wine and nibbles, you just bring yourself;)

Oi Missus !! I haven't left yet, and already you're planning a party (I think you're going to have to beg for that doggy bag now Sue) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have fun

Mandy :)

Well Nat & Joh are here, and we've polished off a bottle of White Zinfandel

See you soon

Well I am nearly ready to go, I have got my Mickey T shirt on and and dying for lunch! :) I have had to pop into work though which is a bit of a downer, but I should be out of here by 10.30!

Sorry i couldn't come girls, seriously got so much to do and only just woke up...was shattered! Have a great day!

Just spoke to Kaylee on the phone, and it sounds as though they are all having a lovely time, they are at the Bullring centre now, juat about to start their shopping.

Have fun girls:hug:

Just spoke to Kaylee on the phone, and it sounds as though they are all having a lovely time, they are at the Bullring centre now, juat about to start their shopping.

Have fun girls:hug:

Sue
If you get this before 12 could you be so kind as to call Kaylee and let them know that I am going to be late - my DH should be scared :scared1: :scared1: - very scared! He has made me late and I am :mad: :mad:
Thank you!

Sue
If you get this before 12 could you be so kind as to call Kaylee and let them know that I am going to be late - my DH should be scared :scared1: :scared1: - very scared! He has made me late and I am :mad: :mad:
Thank you!

No probs Gems, I will give her a ring now,:thumbsup2 any idea what time you will be there?:goodvibes

Just spoke to all the Girls via Kaylee's speakerphone and they sound like they are having a brilliant time:banana: :banana: :banana: I so wish I was there with you all girls:hug: They are about to go in and eat and were drinking cocktails, they got me a vertual Woo Woo!!!;)

Cant wait to see the photos and hear all about it tomorrow xxxxx

I so wish I was there with you all girls:hug:

Maybe next time Sue. We were discussing possible venues for next years meeting over lunch and thought New York would be nice :rotfl: Sadly I could only stay for lunch and a little shopping but I still had a really good time. Thanks girls it was lovely to meet you all :)

here are some pics for you all to have a laugh at !!

Joh in our bathroom

100_4445.jpg

our room

100_4447.jpg

mandy and kaylee

100_4449.jpg

me and Joh

100_4450.jpg

Joh and Kaylee

100_4451.jpg

me and Mandy

100_4452.jpg

pizza express on saturday lunchtime

100_4453.jpg

Kaylee, Eloise and Claire

100_4454.jpg

Mandy and Jo

100_4455.jpg

Theresa, me, Jo and Mandy

100_4456.jpg

i didn't take my camera out last night so you will have to wait for Joh's pics later on :)

Great pics Nat, I'm just downloading mine at the moment and hope to post them soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter