Glee - Season Two!

I was SO happy that Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch got the best supporting actor/actress awards at the Golden Globes last night!

And then to have Chris mention the kids who are being bullied for being different, and Jane thank her wife. It was icing on the cake.

They deserved those awards so much!

It was also nice to see the entire cast up on stage to accept the Golden Globe for best TV series, Comedy or Musical.

Can't wait for the next episode now!

I was so upset we missed The Globes. We were out doing the "Sister" thing. I was so happy to hear about Glee winning so much. Woohoo!

Chris Colfer and Darren Criss are on the cover of this week's EW (1/28/11) featuring an article about gay teens on TV. There are 2 more adorable pictures inside!:thumbsup2

GREAT Episode tonight!

I can see a Karofsky/Kurt make-up coming soon, and Kurt coming back to the old school. Kurt is accepted in his new school, but he doesn't get the chance to shine like he did with the old Glee club.

It was a lot of fun.. and next week looks great! If you haven't seen it, there's a preview clip online where Santana gets verbally bashed by the Gleeks.. it's very funny!

GREAT Episode tonight!

I can see a Karofsky/Kurt make-up coming soon, and Kurt coming back to the old school. Kurt is accepted in his new school, but he doesn't get the chance to shine like he did with the old Glee club.
That's the one thing that bothers me about the Dalton Warblers - every song they sing has Blaine performing lead vocals and the rest of the group are just his back-up. It's like the Blaine show, and no one else in the group gets a chance. I'd love to see Kurt go back to McKinley, I miss him as part of Glee.

My PVR cut out the moment the game ended... what happened right after?? Did I miss anything :/

My PVR cut out the moment the game ended... what happened right after?? Did I miss anything :/

Finn told Karofsky that if he wanted to join Glee, he would have to apologize to Kurt. Karofsky told fin that now that they were winners and back on top, there was no chance he was going to join the losers in Glee.

Finn told Karofsky that if he wanted to join Glee, he would have to apologize to Kurt. Karofsky told fin that now that they were winners and back on top, there was no chance he was going to join the losers in Glee.

Aaaaaand....

Quinn told Finn that the previous event reminded her of why she fell in love with him.. and then kissed him... and walked away.

Plus previews of next week's Valentine's episode with Finn opening a kissing booth, Quinn paying for a kiss, Sam saying "I want to see this [kiss]."

That's the one thing that bothers me about the Dalton Warblers - every song they sing has Blaine performing lead vocals and the rest of the group are just his back-up. It's like the Blaine show, and no one else in the group gets a chance. I'd love to see Kurt go back to McKinley, I miss him as part of Glee.

Agreed a million times over. I can't stand Blaine and I wish Kurt would come back already.

Agreed a million times over. I can't stand Blaine and I wish Kurt would come back already.
I agree as well. I like Blaine but I feel like Kurt has gotten lost in the shuffle and the whole GAP song thing was just akward.

They need show the Warblers so that we see Kurt really isn't enjoying being at that school. He'll definitely be back before nationals.

We should start seeing something from Vocal Adrenaline soon tho.. They should be facing them in Regionals along with the Warblers.

They need show the Warblers so that we see Kurt really isn't enjoying being at that school. He'll definitely be back before nationals.

We should start seeing something from Vocal Adrenaline soon tho.. They should be facing them in Regionals along with the Warblers.
yeah Charice is supposed to be back soon with VoAd

I agree too. I think instead of being called the Dalton Warblers they should just be called Blaine's Birds. I like Blaine, but why is he singing lead on every song? Not that I think Kurt should be able to just show up and be singing leads. It'd be nice to see some other Warbler singing lead for a change.

Finally caught up on Tuesday's episode. When Puck sang "Fat Bottom Girls" I thought "oh, that's sweet...but BAD MOVE!"

And poor Katy Perry...Rachel did a better song on "Firework".

Tonight's episode was great :) I completely enjoyed it and didn't see the Sue twist coming at all.

I love everyone in their differnt styles of underwear.. Sue in leather, Puck (HOT!) in tight Kiss briefs, Finn in a Power Rangers shirt, and Mr. Schu (hot!) in a vest...

Tonight's episode was FUNNY but I just kept thinking that American parents were gonna flip out over the drinking.

Ok so obviously they were going to win regionals otherwise the season would be over. I wasn't feelin' the orginal songs when I heard them online but during the hsow I really enjoyed them. Finally Blaine has woken up and smelled the coffee :) Let the hate mail begin!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter