Glee - Season Two!

I'm going to call it right now and say "BEST EPISODE THIS SEASON." I LOVE Brittany and Artie together, they were frickin' amazing. Brittany truly is the breakout star of this year and we get more focus with them next episode. So excited!

Also finally a storyline for Kurt that doesn't involve him being gay. I loved his friendship with Rachel and actually felt kinda sad not seeing him with ND.

As for Rachel.... Why are they trying to assasinate her character this year? Grrr! They are making it really hard for Rachel fans. I mean ***? She goes out and tries to screw Puck? Team Finn....

Last night's episode was really good!

I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm very disappointed that they're not offering the Kurt/Rachel duet of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" on iTunes. They've got a solo version by each of them instead. :mad: I really liked the version where it cut between them.

Looking forward to what I'm guessing will be a frivolous fun Christmas Episode.

Last night's episode was really good!

I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm very disappointed that they're not offering the Kurt/Rachel duet of "Don't Cry for Me Argentina" on iTunes. They've got a solo version by each of them instead. :mad: I really liked the version where it cut between them.

Looking forward to what I'm guessing will be a frivolous fun Christmas Episode.

I enjoyed it too. I wasn't sure at first how they ended the sectionals competition, but I'm sure they have some reasoning. There was an other song that was a cut between two singers and iTunes offered both as solo's, not put together. I like how they intertwined them as well. I LOVED the last song they did by Florence and the Machines. I found Florence a few months ago and LOVE the album.

The Christmas episode was cute but where was "deck the Rooftop"? Did I blink and miss it????

^ I didn't hear it either. The Christmas episode was super cute, I admit I cried.

There was about 10 or 11 songs on the album, but not all made it into the show last night or were very shortened versions. Was odd since Last Christmas they actually released last season, but it was never included in an episode until this year.

It was a cute fluff episode, but definately not the best of the season. I wonder how many different excuses they are going to make to get the other characters to go visit Kurt. Why wasn't he there at the end with the others? He must be too good for everyone now that he's at the hoity toity school.

Sorry, there's no excuse as to why Kurt wasn't in that ending scene.

Sam was on my flight from NYC to Nashville this week. Very cute. He was carrying a guitar. The flight attendant asked if he was going to play for us. I don't think she had a clue who he was though.

Sorry, there's no excuse as to why Kurt wasn't in that ending scene.

Sue did the inviting.. and since Kurt changed schools and quit her Cheerios, he's probably "dead" to her.

So, what do you think the chances are of Disney ever allowing them to so some of their songs?

The cast winning/competing for a trip to WDW or something could make for an interesting way to work it into a story line.

So, what do you think the chances are of Disney ever allowing them to so some of their songs?

The cast winning/competing for a trip to WDW or something could make for an interesting way to work it into a story line.

FOX and Disney aren't often friendly, but then again Disney has its fingers in a lot of pies...

They stuck in their thumb and pulled out the plumb of "American Idol Experience."

Anything to make a buck... one way or another.

Interesting how Disney owns the rights to the Marvel characters now... several which are now the main attractions at Universal Studios.

I was quite surprised to see Amber Riley on the Disney Christmas Parade Special this year.

Glee and HSM were unjustly compared and I doubt if Disney will release any of their songs to Ryan.

I was SO happy that Chris Colfer and Jane Lynch got the best supporting actor/actress awards at the Golden Globes last night!

And then to have Chris mention the kids who are being bullied for being different, and Jane thank her wife. It was icing on the cake.

They deserved those awards so much!

It was also nice to see the entire cast up on stage to accept the Golden Globe for best TV series, Comedy or Musical.

Can't wait for the next episode now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter