goin back to the GF - RPC finally!!!!

princess angel

**If You Can Dream It, You can Do It**
WOW! DH and I spent our first 4 trips to WDW at the GF, the last one was in RPC.

Since that last time, Jan 2001, we have been back to WDW about 10 times, but not at the GF!

WE are so ready to stay ther again!
I just booked GF- RPC for the first part of our stay in Nov/Dec.
then we move to the YC lv concierge.

I am sooo excited, especially since the Christmas decorations will be up. to stay in the main building during that time is going to be so amazing!

Laura :) :) :)

We finally got to stay at the Grand Floridian last Nov/Dec, and we LOVED it!!! We had a room that overlooked the water and the monorail passing by! It was wonderful! That Christmas tree in the lobby is breathtaking!!!

Sounds wonderful, Laura! Extremely romantic!
Hope you have a great trip.

Debbie

My wife and I are going this July to celebrate or 30th anniversary, and we're staying at the GF for the first time. We've eatten there many times at the various restaurants, shopped, but never stayed there. This will be the first time at WDW without the kids and were both looking foward to doing what we enjoy and lounging about. I hope staying there is going to be as wonderful as all of you have made it sound.

Princess Angel, you are so lucky!! We have stayed at the GF, but my dream is to stay RPC during the Christmas season. It would be magnificent to be in the main building. Enjoy!

mouseketeerwannabe,
we are sooo excited because the holiday decorations will be up, and staying RPC during that time will make it that much more "enchanting and romantic"!!!
we have alwasys wanted to stay RPC during the "season" also!

cant wait! well... actually I can cause I have a great birthday trip in July planned at YC conierge!! :)

Laura :)

princess angel, I'll be at the GF RPC during December too! I will be there Dec. 13-17 for the first half of my honeymoon (then we move to a garden suite at the BWI). We actually check in to the GF on Dec. 11, but won't be in RPC until the 13th. I am so excited about trying RPC, especially in December with the gorgeous tree. :)

Hi Elisabeth!
That is great! arent you excited about staying RPC during the holidays! it will be so gorgeous! Your honeymoon is perfect! GF RPC and a garden suite at the BWI! wow, you chose the best!!! :) as it should be! :)

I will be at GF RPC from Nov 22 - 26, and then YC lv Concierge Nov 26 - Dec 8th.
(we have to wake up Thanksgiving morning at the YC - it's tradition!) :)

have a **Magical**honeymoon!!! :) :) :)

Laura :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter