Going to DLR Dec11? Let's meet! Times?

aliceblue said:
Wow, looks like a party!

Disneyfan_77, as you're the one with kiddos in tow, (and this is your thread ;)), I vote for whatever restaurant you choose! Wasn't sure if your "quick meeting" included time enough to gather for lunch.

As a suggestion, perhaps we could meet at 11:30, and then head over to the restaurant at noon. If we let everyone know where we'll be eating, and have some kind of identifying sign, (Lime Green Mickey Head?), it should be easy for latecomers to join us.

But it's really about what works best for your schedule that day. :)

Yes it certainly looks like a party! :cool1:
I was't sure about lunch because of kiddos, but if everyone wouldn't mind sitting over in Club Buzz (jedi training place) to eat or snack or chat, then that sounds good to me! 11:30 would be a perfect time to meet and then head over after to feed my tummy and the kiddos. :teeth:

Everyone okay with 11:30 in front of the VMK booth in front of innoventions?
And perhaps set a time of 12:00pm in the club buzz area? For the latecomers?

I will check with my friends but I am sure that will work out fine :)
btw some of you may know my friends on vmk: AstroRangerFan and Muziql.

Yay Fox he is coming too!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you Dis :)
Lady

Hmm, as luck would have it, I'm planning on being at DLR on that day. LOL, however I have a bit of a social anxiety disorder. I want to say yes, but my nerves say no! We'll see if I can muster up the courage, but I doubt it. :faint:

Diznygrl said:
Hmm, as luck would have it, I'm planning on being at DLR on that day. LOL, however I have a bit of a social anxiety disorder. I want to say yes, but my nerves say no! We'll see if I can muster up the courage, but I doubt it. :faint:
Oh please, oh please, Diznygrl! You are one of the first people I met on VMK from LP through Coriander! I understand if you feel uncomfortable, if you are up to it, at least pass by around those times to test if you're ready?!? :confused3 I too have an anxiety disorder, one step at a time right? :grouphug:

Oh I feel terrible that I can't make Monday Dec. 11th - but I have Tues the 12th off. Any chance of a meet that day?

Also, I have Cazalet's Quest (DLR version) all ready to go. We'll be doing that on Sat.Dec. 9th at 12:30 at the tour guide garden. (So, if any of you will be at the park on Saturday Dec. 9th - just let me know and I'll sign you up!)
I'd be happy to repeat the quest on Tuesday, if you'd like me to.

Hope I can meet up with you all!
Chris

Oh, cazalet! I wish you could be off Monday! I would be more than happy to just do a casual meet on tuesday! I know the kids would just kill me if I did another meet the next day! :rotfl2: Is your contact info the same? I sent you a pm with more details . . :)

Well after all of that, circumstances have caused my plans to change and I won't even be there on the 11th. :crazy: Sorry about that. Have a good time, y'all. :wave:

For any locals or those who might be there a little earlier - there is also a meet for Tequoia on Sat. Dec. 9th
Please let us know if you can come :)

We'll be playing "Cazalet's Quest" PM me so I have enough quests and prizes. :), and I'll give you all the info.

I can try to come to the Dec. 11th meet. I don't think I'm busy that day. It mostly depends on if I feel like making the drive that early in the morning (it takes a while to get from my part of LA to there). Does anyone know if the Holiday Quest will be out by then?

Hi, everyone!
Bumping this to the top!
WOOT! Only 6 more days and we will be at DLR!
Anymore people want to meet up?
Any changes?
Only 6 more days!
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :woohoo: :cool1:

Woot Fan :cool1: Have the best time ever, and I want pics of all of you yet agian, rofl. Wish we could be there!

count me in as long as I find some one to pick up my kids from school
anyone else coming from san diego, its going to be a long drive all alone

I won't be able to come :( My boss just fired my co-worker and pushed a bunch of deadlines onto me so I'll be slaving away all month :sad1:

Have a wonderful time though :hug: and I want to see pictures!!

Aww, Fox!:(
Big huge hugs! :grouphug:
Hopefully we can get together some other time at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter