Going to DLR Dec11? Let's meet! Times?

Bumping up!
Anyone else?
The countdown is fast approaching! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

moikturtle said:
I can try to come to the Dec. 11th meet. I don't think I'm busy that day. It mostly depends on if I feel like making the drive that early in the morning (it takes a while to get from my part of LA to there). Does anyone know if the Holiday Quest will be out by then?

Holiday quest is already out at DLR. Will be there through beginning of January (dont quote me on an end date, I don't know it.)

Looks like I should be set for joining the fun on the 11th.

OK so my friend just pointed out that Monday is my husbands birthday, (oops)and to tell you the truth he does not get this vmk thing or any video games for that matter. SOOOOOOO I told him we should go to Disneyland for his birthday, you know adults only, isn't that a great idea!!!!! So we will all have to pretend this was not planed OK :rotfl2: and we all just happened to show up on the same day! lol :lmao:

Disneyfan_77 said:
everyone okay with 11:30 in front of the VMK booth in front of innoventions?
And perhaps set a time of 12:00pm in the club buzz area? For the latecomers?
OK count me and clueless birthday boy hubby in :rotfl:

Bumping again! :ccat:

Hope others will still see this, as it's been moved to the Community Board.

Hoping anyone else sees this as well!
Monday is fast approaching! I am ready to go just need to pack! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! 35 more hours and we will be on the road to the happiest place on earth! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

OT- I would love to post pictures, just not to sure though about appearing that much on public! Still have to think about that. :blush: :guilty: :blush:

Tomorrow is the day! Let's hope there's no rain. Remember, details are in first post.

Looking forward to meeting you other Dis folks! :)

Woot! WOot! WOOT!
Sitting here anxious, wondering if everything is packed!?!?!?
Only 10 more hours and I should be at the Merriest place on earth! :cool1: :teeth: :cool1:

Wouldn't you know it, I may be coming down with a bug. :(

If this turns out to be the case, I'm going to stay home from Disneyland tomorrow, as I'm sure that's one gift you don't need me to share!

So sorry if I miss you all; I was really looking forward to it.

Sorry to hear you won't be there alice! Everyone that is coming be sure to be ready for rain. Beautiful days Sat and Sunday but both nights it rained on us at the park :)
Lady

How was the meet? I'm so bummed I couldn't get over there! :sad1:

I hope you all had a wonderful time though!

:grouphug:

It was great meeting all the Fans, especially the very cute little Fans.

Next time I'm not going unless Janomi goes too. Since Janomi wasn't there Lady kept picking on me. :rotfl2: At least I didn't ride It's a Small World.

Yes, it was great to get to meet the Fans, and always fun to see everyone again. Tiki room anyone? (wonder if we will be allowed back in there next time...) :lmao:

Thanks for a fun afternoon all!

And Coaster, not so sure if Will being there REALLY would have made the difference. It might have just spread the fun out a bit.....

Oh my.......
I am an angel and would never pick on anyone! :rolleyes1 :tinker:

Well Stephen, my dad always said "Don't dish it out if you can't take it" :rotfl: hehehehe

I had a great time too! Even if we didn't ride Small World *cough*

Lady

Coasterguy said:
It was great meeting all the Fans, especially the very cute little Fans.

Next time I'm not going unless Janomi goes too. Since Janomi wasn't there Lady kept picking on me. :rotfl2: At least I didn't ride It's a Small World.

Lady Boadicea said:
Oh my.......
I am an angel and would never pick on anyone! :rolleyes1 :tinker:

Well Stephen, my dad always said "Don't dish it out if you can't take it" :rotfl: hehehehe

I had a great time too! Even if we didn't ride Small World *cough*

Lady

Angel? *cough* tiki room *cough*

And let's see, 1*7 (or is it 8?) with interest compounded daily equals, hmm, 25? 50? We came SOOO close...... :rolleyes:

:(:(:(
We're back!
We had a wonderful time at DLR. So many things to write. But I will have to tell everyone later. I had so much fun meeting everyone! Sorry if we seemed a little shy because we are . . . :confused3 :rotfl2: :confused3. I wish we could have spent more time with everyone. I hope to do another meet of some sort, in the future, just not with the kids. God love them but I need an adult Disney trip! :teeth: :lmao: :teeth: . . . if there is such a thing as a disney adult! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hope to see everyone in game soon.

Be back with pics and info.

Just a little bit of info before i go, they still do the scavenger hunt inside the VMK cave, just need to be lucky to be there whenever they start it.

Fan :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter