Gotta Perfect That Hula - A July 2010 PTR - UPDATED 8/3 - I STARTED THE TR!!!!

After I convinced myself that I wasn't a bad U of Michigan fan for reading this, I read through the whole thing. I also added you on Twitter. Can't wait for you to start your TR!

YAY, glad you had fun! I can't wait to read all about it!

After I convinced myself that I wasn't a bad U of Michigan fan for reading this, I read through the whole thing. I also added you on Twitter. Can't wait for you to start your TR!

:rotfl: Is it bad if I say on this thread Go Blue? :rotfl:

OMG OMG OMG I love Broadway showtunes. People always ask me my fave style of music and I'm like... uh, do Broadway showtunes count? HAHAH so I say that, or Disney. And then they make fun of me even MORE hahahahah ;) But it's alright- because I feel more at home on the Dis hehe.
Oh, Disney music is totally the best kind of music. It's just so sing-a-long-able. And oh do I sing-a-long. ;)

So glad to hear you had such a wonderful time!! :goodvibes
I'll be looking forward to the TR :)

Glad you had such a fun trip! Can't wait for your TR!

Glad you had a great time. Looking forward to the TR :thumbsup2

Yay I'm glad you had a great trip!!! Can't wait for your TR!!! :dance3:
THANKS EVERYBODY!!! :goodvibes

You're not a bad U of M fan...Although, I don't know that there's a *good* kind of U of M fan. ;) Just kidding! And thanks for reading!!

YAY, glad you had fun! I can't wait to read all about it!

:rotfl: Is it bad if I say on this thread Go Blue? :rotfl:
:rotfl: Nope, it's not bad. I mean, we all know that my Buckeyes are going to kick your butts come November anyway, so cheer away!! :thumbsup2

The PTR was AWESOME, looking forward to the trip report! You're adorbs, love your writing style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter