Grief Trip Sep?

,Maybe, I gave my mom a tigger watch that we bought years ago at disneyland, a few weeksago it stopped and i was going to get it fixed before she passed but we didnt have time. I took it in this morning and the watch repairman knew my mom well. He replaced the battery for free. i am wearing it now. Plus I had a minne mouse necklace made that has her ashes in it.

25th How long is your trip for?
6 days Arrive sept 25th evening first park day Monday and Leave Friday night, last trip was the first time we did this and I thought it was nice, to have the first evening to rest after travelling, All of the other trips arrive on sunday and leave on thursday, But now.........

@tenneycjt I hope you go and remember your mom in a very special way on this trip.
Thank u so much we love main street its going to be bittersweet passing through the gates, for sure, On the last day of our trip in may they were doing the flag ceremony on the way out, i will never forget it, i remember saying to mom well be back again soon, Little did i know>>>

Thank u so much we love main street its going to be bittersweet passing through the gates, for sure, On the last day of our trip in may they were doing the flag ceremony on the way out, i will never forget it, i remember saying to mom well be back again soon, Little did i know>>>
But at least you had the trip together!

yeah and what a great trip it was. By the time i get in and get settled it will probaly be around 7, Ill probably go to la brea bakery thats what we did last time.
I like La Brea bakery. I am glad you had a great trip together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter