Grief Trip Sep?

The grilled cheese is great. Where else did you eat with your mom on the trip?
we usually ate breakfast atgch grill at the grand because they open early 645, got the amboardwalerican breakfast usually bacon with scrambled eggs and fruit, my mom loved watermelon and it came with it. For lunch we tried boardwalk pizza and pasta for the first time, The veggie pizza was really good and i have a picture of her eating it. The jolly holiday for sandwhiches and watched a couple of calvacades go by, and also bought a mickey bar there, Tropical hideaway,Award wieners, we dont have a smartphone but we seemed to do ok, Our favorite Plaza inn twice, rancho del zocolo for the taco salads. Oh how i could go back in time and relive that trip.

we usually ate breakfast atgch grill at the grand because they open early 645, got the amboardwalerican breakfast usually bacon with scrambled eggs and fruit, my mom loved watermelon and it came with it. For lunch we tried boardwalk pizza and pasta for the first time, The veggie pizza was really good and i have a picture of her eating it. The jolly holiday for sandwhiches and watched a couple of calvacades go by, and also bought a mickey bar there, Tropical hideaway,Award wieners, we dont have a smartphone but we seemed to do ok, Our favorite Plaza inn twice, rancho del zocolo for the taco salads. Oh how i could go back in time and relive that trip.
Sounds wonderful! You did ok without a smartphone. I love the taco salads at Rancho.

Sounds wonderful! You did ok without a smartphone. I love the taco salads at Rancho.
yes they are so good, I hate how everything is through the app but we just went to the kiosks for das return times and the most magical moment of the whole trip was while we were getting one, clarabelle the cow came up behind my mom and was kissing and hugging her, It happened so fast that i didnt get a picture, but i think a couple was filming it. I wish i got a picture.

yes they are so good, I hate how everything is through the app but we just went to the kiosks for das return times and the most magical moment of the whole trip was while we were getting one, clarabelle the cow came up behind my mom and was kissing and hugging her, It happened so fast that i didnt get a picture, but i think a couple was filming it. I wish i got a picture.
Thank goodness they have the kiosks...Clarabelle how sweet!

But you have the memory!
Did you watch parades?

No because the electrical parade wasnt running ona few of the days because of star wars nights and I couldnt get a dining package, But we saw a couple of calvacades go by at the jolly holiday. One regret on this trip i had a callus on my foot and my foot was killing me alaot of the time and it was hard to push her, she was so worried about me.

OH ok....the calvacades are nice..sorry about your foot....should have gotten something for the callus at the shop at hotel think they have stuff like that....when I go I carry everything! Did your Mom like the Rivers of America? Mark Twain? Monorail?

OH ok....the calvacades are nice..sorry about your foot....should have gotten something for the callus at the shop at hotel think they have stuff like that....when I go I carry everything! Did your Mom like the Rivers of America? Mark Twain? Monorail?
yeah I had lidocaine patches that i applied, and i found kerasal ointment after i got back because i wanted to be ready on the nxt trip so its better now. Yeah we had a nice ride on the Mark Twain,one of my favorites. And also we liked the disneyland railroad because we could get in the wheelchair car, And we love great moments with mr lincoln, ill probably cry this time.

yeah I had lidocaine patches that i applied, and i found kerasal ointment after i got back because i wanted to be ready on the nxt trip so its better now. Yeah we had a nice ride on the Mark Twain,one of my favorites. And also we liked the disneyland railroad because we could get in the wheelchair car, And we love great moments with mr lincoln, ill probably cry this time.
I love the Mark Twain and love the railroad. It is ok to cry but your Mom will be there with you. Youll have a good time. Be sure to take all the necessary supplies on this next trip.

I love the Mark Twain and love the railroad. It is ok to cry but your Mom will be there with you. Youll have a good time. Be sure to take all the necessary supplies on this next trip.
Yes because its alot like small world, they let us go 2 times in a row.

My only regret is that we didnt do soarin this time, my favorite she wasnt up to it, to it because of the tsf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter