Grief Trip Sep?

unfortunately I dont have a smart phone, We always liked to get our photo Taken with tinkerbell.but everytime i went by there in may it was closed or she was on break. Also Anna and elsa but that hasnt reopened yet. Do you have any plans going back to disney soon. Did u find it healing. I wish Iknew how to post pictures here, If u go to evergreen memorial gardens in vancouver wa, on the website under obituarys Lisa U tenney on july 15th, they posted some of my disneyland pictures with the hat on. The profile picture is my favorite taken in the grand california jsut before going out for the day. I would like people to see my beautiful Mama. How do u ever get over the grief, especially when u went everywhere where them. U were just like me always planning the nxt trip to give her something to look forward to. Let me know what u think of the hat. Bought at indiana jones store in adventure land. Brand is coppelli
I saw the pics..very sweet lady and the hat! I hope you go the trip!

No problem Chris. If you staying on site be sure to call them to see if your room is eligible for any special deals that are running.

No problem Chris. If you staying on site be sure to call them to see if your room is eligible for any special deals that are running.
we are staying at the Grand and we always got a military discount cuz my mom had a military id because of my dad. i cant imagine they would change the rate on me, I guess going forward though probably wont be able to get that.

Wear the hat! I don't think a straw hat is for women or men specifically and tbh it doesn't matter does it? I wouldn't care. I do everything with my mum too, love and hugs to you.

we are staying at the Grand and we always got a military discount cuz my mom had a military id because of my dad. i cant imagine they would change the rate on me, I guess going forward though probably wont be able to get that.
OK. I just want you to get the same military rate. Do you recall if you have to show the id at check in? I just dont want you to pay more. I cannot imagine they would charge more after she just passed away.

OK. I just want you to get the same military rate. Do you recall if you have to show the id at check in? I just dont want you to pay more. I cannot imagine they would charge more after she just passed away.
Last 2 times they didnt ask to see it.

I even requested the same room we stayed in may
That sounds great. I would take the hat but leave the wheelchair at home. It is a lot to carry and travel with alone. I would pack a few of your mom's disney shirts though so she is packed for the trip! Just little remembrances.

A couple of years ago shortly after my mom got put on oxygen. We went to disneyland and I forgot the charger for the batteries. I was in a panick after I got to the grand I called inogen tried to get one overnighted to me, they screwed up and it took 3 days, One of the guest services reps and her mananger did everything posible, I was told that an old labtop charger might work on the machine. They went over to the disneyland hotel and looked in storage and old conference rooms and found several. and yes One of them worked, i was so thankful, That hotel is so wonderful. Another trip she got ill and was throwing up. they picked us up at the er and even comped us one night and gave free room service,

That sounds great. I would take the hat but leave the wheelchair at home. It is a lot to carry and travel with alone. I would pack a few of your mom's disney shirts though so she is packed for the trip! Just little remembrances.
I just cant imagine going without it, it makes me feel closer to her like im still pushing her, I am going to take some of her disney shirts to lay on the bed nxt to me. I always bought 2 of everyhting so we had matching spirit jerseys matching tshirts everyhting. Yeah Ill think about the wheelchair

A couple of years ago shortly after my mom got put on oxygen. We went to disneyland and I forgot the charger for the batteries. I was in a panick after I got to the grand I called inogen tried to get one overnighted to me, they screwed up and it took 3 days, One of the guest services reps and her mananger did everything posible, I was told that an old labtop charger might work on the machine. They went over to the disneyland hotel and looked in storage and old conference rooms and found several. and yes One of them worked, i was so thankful, That hotel is so wonderful. Another trip she got ill and was throwing up. they picked us up at the er and even comped us one night and gave free room service,
That is great!!!!! Wonderful!!

I just cant imagine going without it, it makes me feel closer to her like im still pushing her, I am going to take some of her disney shirts to lay on the bed nxt to me. I always bought 2 of everyhting so we had matching spirit jerseys matching tshirts everyhting. Yeah Ill think about the wheelchair
The wheelchair I think is too much both physically and emotionally to bring. If she wore a watch or a ring bring that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter