Gulf State Park Dismeet 2018: Sand, Sun, and Puzzles...

Well we were losing coolant today, after some searching tonight we believe we found the culprit. Looking like one of the return lines is missing a hose clamp, and was just about off. Thinking as we built pressure climbing the mountain, it nearly pushed the line off. So, in tomorrow's travels, we also need to find a clamp and get that secured correctly.
Again, safe travels to all on the move tomorrow.

According to my weather app they are giving us total of 6-12" rain in coastal counties between Saturday and Tuesday.

I'm actually laughing about it. This is gonna shape up to be one of those trips we'll be talking about for years.

My youngest drew picture of beach. Notice all the rain she drew.
1527122813907770875941.jpg

Went to Gulf Island Grill, Flametamr joined us as well. Had the usual Gulf Island Ya Ya
IMAG1131.jpg

Oldest had crab legs
IMAG1132.jpg

Flametamr had fish. I think it was the grouper.
IMAG1133.jpg

While we were eating the flood began. I think we got the first inch already. Joe and I had to make run across parking lot during flood. I nearly tripped over a trotline on the way.

Fixing to settle in. Gentle rain on roof should make for sleeping tonight.

The weather is great this morning. Plenty of sunshine.
IMAG1135.jpg

It isn't the porch at TE, but for the DW and I it will do.
IMAG1139.jpg

They cut the grass on everybody's sites this morning.

Tiggerdad, Michael Love your bold choice in toe nail polish color Shows you are in touch with what we call your "Spakalee" side but bear in mind it is in the spectrum known to enrage Gators. Might want consider changing to a Pale Blush Pink Rose just to be safe'

Garneska Kris saw your statement about Mallory's meds hope it is something over the counter that you can pick up at a local outlet or your vet send script to local Pharmacy to have filled

Ate at Lambert's for lunch. Home of the thrown roll.
Here is an example of one of the projectiles:
IMAG1153.jpg

Large enough for 2 people easily.

Located behind that is my 2nd favorite place on Earth, the great money pit known as Tanger.
1527189572324-466130009.jpg

My wallet has run off in fear. My wife's wallet jumped up in the window and looked like a happy lap dog.

These outlets need a Bass Pro or Cabelas in the middle.

Last edited:
Tiggerdad, Michael Love your bold choice in toe nail polish color Shows you are in touch with what we call your "Spakalee" side but bear in mind it is in the spectrum known to enrage Gators. Might want consider changing to a Pale Blush Pink Rose just to be safe'

Garneska Kris saw your statement about Mallory's meds hope it is something over the counter that you can pick up at a local outlet or your vet send script to local Pharmacy to have filled

One is definitely available at the pharmacy so the vet can call it in. The other might be trickier but there is a vet 2 miles away so may have to go tomorrow. Am hoping I can just pick it up and not have to take Mallory in. Work is nuts.

Looks very tasty

Absolutely is, plus it's really a "family restaurant" feel. You just have to experience it to know what I mean. Highly recommend it.

On the menu they refer to chicken by its real name: yardbird

Last edited:
Hazards of being hungry and talking to Tiggerdad. We followed their lead and hit Lamberts too. The roast beef was excelent.

If anyone has a bad sweet tooth and needs a break from the heat or coming rain. Take a small bank loan out and go to The Yard milkshake bar. During peak season wait times exceed 2 hours and with the sovenier mug one wilk cost near 20 buck. But they feed 2 or 3 people. It's just up the road on the main road coming in. Gulf shores Prky. Screenshot_20180524-174456.png

If anyone has a bad sweet tooth and needs a break from the heat or coming rain. Take a small bank loan out and go to The Yard milkshake bar. During peak season wait times exceed 2 hours and with the sovenier mug one wilk cost near 20 buck. But they feed 2 or 3 people. It's just up the road on the main road coming in. Gulf shores Prky. View attachment 324695

But do they have small truck parking ??

Yes it in a large strip mall and you can park the rig in the back near the highway. But you could just bribe someone to drive you. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter