Halloween Card Exchange Sent/Received

Amanda, Sabrina and I received cards today from DisneyCP2002. Thank you very much Dania. They are very cute.
Maureen

AlexWyattMommy said:
Wyatt, Alex and I got our cards from Colleen (MickeyFan2) today. I'm going to be sparkly for a week :rotfl: . Thank you for the cute cards.
Your welcome. Those sparkles are all over at my house.

Our cards went out yesterday. Abby has recieved a card from Mickeyfan2.

Thanks so much!!! She loved it!

We got a couple of cards today, the girls received cards from Dania, Thanks. They didn't see them today, I'll post tomorrow.

We also received a cute Snoppy envelope from MickeyFan2 (Collen) thanks for the cards.

Shawny and Ilse will open theirs tomorrow.

Hi...I am afraid I might have messed up!! Caroline and I received cards the other day (as I posted) from Mickey Fan 2. Well, today we also received cards from Dania (DisneyCP2002). They are very cute!!

Now, we mailed out just one card each. I'm wondering if I messed up and was supposed to send 2 cards each or something. I am just trying to make sense of all the love :confused3

If I need to do something else, someone fill me in. :teacher:

ETA...OOOOOOOHHHH...I just reread the original post in this thread. I get it now!! :cheer2: I'm slow sometimes.

The girls and I received cute cards today from Mickeyfan2. Thanks. They loved that their cards sparkled.
Maureen

I got another Halloween card. It was from our Dania (DisneyCP2002). It is a really cute card. Thank you so much.

disneygirlatheart said:
We received 2 cards today from MickeyFan. Thanks so much. They were so cute! My dd loved the stickers inside.
Your welcome. I am glad the birthday girl liked her stickers.

Maureenmouse said:
The girls and I received cute cards today from Mickeyfan2. Thanks. They loved that their cards sparkled.
Maureen
Your welcome. I have sparkles all over the house now.

PixieDust32 said:
We got a couple of cards today, the girls received cards from Dania, Thanks. They didn't see them today, I'll post tomorrow.

We also received a cute Snoppy envelope from MickeyFan2 (Collen) thanks for the cards.

Shawny and Ilse will open theirs tomorrow.
Your welcome.

MariDisney said:
Hi...I am afraid I might have messed up!! Caroline and I received cards the other day (as I posted) from Mickey Fan 2. Well, today we also received cards from Dania (DisneyCP2002). They are very cute!!

Now, we mailed out just one card each. I'm wondering if I messed up and was supposed to send 2 cards each or something. I am just trying to make sense of all the love :confused3

If I need to do something else, someone fill me in. :teacher:

ETA...OOOOOOOHHHH...I just reread the original post in this thread. I get it now!! :cheer2: I'm slow sometimes.
One may get more than they signed up for, since some choose to sent to the entire list. You did just fine.

Wyatt and Alex rec'd cards from WDWLOVERS5, thank you for the tattoos.
All three of us rec'd cards from DisneyCP2002, thank you so much.
We love getting mail :thumbsup2

We have received cards but I am saving them until Monday because she got two packages when we from vacation! Will post as I give them to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter