Halloween Card Exchange Sent/Received

My girls loved their cards, thank you.

O also received a card on Saturday from Dania.

Thanks.

Alex rec'd a card from Ben, ds of mommyintn
and a card and stickers from Ilse dd of PixieDust32
Thank you. He was feeling pretty bad today as we found out that his older has to wear a cast for four weeks because the little brother pushed the big brother down the stairs. Such the drama.

AlexWyattMommy said:
Alex rec'd a card from Ben, ds of mommyintn
and a card and stickers from Ilse dd of PixieDust32
Thank you. He was feeling pretty bad today as we found out that his older has to wear a cast for four weeks because the little brother pushed the big brother down the stairs. Such the drama.

Ohhh no! You're welcome Alex, and don't feel bad, it was an accident.

The girls and I received cards today from Pixiedust 32 and girls. Thank you Roxy, Ilse and Shawny. We loved the cards and stickers. the girls are wearing their stickers on their hands and faces right now.
Maureen

Maureenmouse said:
The girls and I received cards today from Pixiedust 32 and girls. Thank you Roxy, Ilse and Shawny. We loved the cards and stickers. the girls are wearing their stickers on their hands and faces right now.
Maureen

Cool! I love the stickers too.

You're welcome guys.

We received more cards today! They were from WDWLOVERS 5, MariDisneys DD, disneycp2002, and Ketelynnsauntie dd. Thanks so much. They liked them all.

I received a card and stickers today from Roxy (PixieDust32). I can't remember the last time *I* had stickers!! Fun!

MariDisney said:
I received a card and stickers today from Roxy (PixieDust32). I can't remember the last time *I* had stickers!! Fun!

You're welcome! :cool1:

Caroline received a card today from Daisy, KatelynnsAuntie's DD...who, I must say, did a WONDERFUL job of writing her own name at the ripe old age of 3 1/2!!! The card also included some pumpkin stickers and a Tink notepad. Thanks Daisy!!

I've gotten 2 more, thank you to Roxy(PixieDust32) & MariDisney for the great cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter