• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween exchange Sent/Received thread ***COMPLETE*** Thanks everyone!

My mom got her package from Kerri a couple of days ago, but I have not had a chance to log in until now. She says thank you so much, Kerri!

Here's what was in her package:

package of Ghirardelli chocolate peanut butter squares--her favorite!
Halloween cake mix
glowing pumpkin cupcake party pack
skulls & scrolls cupcake party pack
Halloween funfetti frosting
fingertip towels
vacation photo album
monster madness door knocker
flameless candles
bag candy mostly peanut butter--again, her fave!
pooh & piglet pin--she loves piglet!!!
one eye little monster

So thanks again, Kerri! You really brighetened up my mom's day!!!!

Happy Sunday exchangers!! :hippie:

Dawn, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you feel better quickly. :hug:

We are now down to only 8 packages remaining to hear about. So far everything sent has been wonderful and gone very smoothly. Thanks for a great exchange ladies. Can't wait to hear about the rest. :goodvibes

Ok.here goes my attempt at picture posting.
MyDisBoardsBox008.jpg
[/IMG]

Yay it worked! These were all of my goodies from Dawn's Mom, Miss Sally!
*Pumpkin lollipops
*Minnie Mouse marshmellow pop
*maple bacon lollipops- That's a new one.
*bag of Halloween candies
*Butter Rum Nips
*3 different kinds of party dip mixes:
Mesquite Smoked Onion, HIgh Desert Chili Pequin, and Smoky Southwestern Sun-Dried Tomato
*Box of Crystalized Ginger
*cashew chews-which are now gone
*Bullitin board borders and die shaped cut outs for my Wednesday night preschooler's classroom, and I can share with DD too.
*2 pairs of socks
*4 resin farm animals
*bag of fall beads to put in candle arrangements or whatever
*scarecrow
*"Despurrate Mousewives" sign- :laughing:
*2 little pumpkins which say "Blessings" and "Bless This Home With Love"
*photo album
*Autumn cross
*pillow
*picture frame with the words in in that say "Friends are God's Way of taking care of you."

Thankyou Miss Sally. :hug:You were far to generous!!! :faint:

photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are my grandsons with their goodies from Dawn's grandchildren Faye and Logan.
On the left is Rowen who is 5.
He received:
*Mickey Mouse pumpkin for trick or treating
*Mickey Mouse Marshmellow pop
*Candy shaped like games- Sorry, Operation, Candyland- So cute
*Popcorn ball
*Halloween assorted candies
*2 other big bags of some kind of candy-Sorry I can't remember
*Goofy dressed up for golf (He is sitting in the pumpkin, but fell over backwards so it is kind of hard to see. Too bad, cuz he is really cute.
*Mickey Mouse golf clubs

Next is Aston who is 3 years old.

He recieved:
*Mickey Mouse Pumpkin
*All the same candies
*Buzz Lightyear
*Woody
*Toy Story Lunchbox

I wish I had taken pictures of them as they were opening up their presents.:guilty: As it was, I just about forgot to get a picture at all. I remembered at the last minute and DIL took it with her Iphone thanks goodness.

They were absolutely thrilled with everything. It was so fun to see their faces.

Thankyou so much Faye and Logan!!! :goodvibes

What fun fun stuff you all got Mel!!! I love the sign and those Mickey trick-or-treat buckets are so cute.

Those maple bacon lollies are yummy! Just be careful of the bacon pieces, they kept scratching the inside of my mouth.

YAY! What fun arrivals! :goodvibes

We only have a few left so hopefully we'll be hearing about those soon. ::yes::

I hope everyone had fun with any decorations they received. Cheryl, my Minnie witch sign is up and the bottom sign is turned to say the witch is "In"!! lol :rotfl:

TTYL exchangers!

My mom got her package from Kerri a couple of days ago, but I have not had a chance to log in until now. She says thank you so much, Kerri!

Here's what was in her package:

package of Ghirardelli chocolate peanut butter squares--her favorite!
Halloween cake mix
glowing pumpkin cupcake party pack
skulls & scrolls cupcake party pack
Halloween funfetti frosting
fingertip towels
vacation photo album
monster madness door knocker
flameless candles
bag candy mostly peanut butter--again, her fave!
pooh & piglet pin--she loves piglet!!!
one eye little monster

So thanks again, Kerri! You really brighetened up my mom's day!!!!

I'm glad she liked it all! I wanted those Ghiradelli's for me, but I was good and sent them to your Mom instead. :) I hope she has fun making the Halloween cupcakes, I loved those little party packs, they were too cute!! And let me know how the flameless candles work please, I liked those too! :) I might go get some for me if they work well!

What fun fun stuff you all got Mel!!! I love the sign and those Mickey trick-or-treat buckets are so cute.

Those maple bacon lollies are yummy! Just be careful of the bacon pieces, they kept scratching the inside of my mouth.

Mel, those are some CUTE boys!!!
Now, maple bacon lollies? That sounds very interesting......

Cass got her box today!! She loved everything, especially the gummy worms! LOL Thank You Katelyn!!
201.jpg

Oohhh more packages and pretty pictures!

What darling boys, Melody! They are so sweet:hug:

Great package for Cass! Am I the only one seeing something odd with Kerri's signature? :confused: It's all garbled up and there's no pics or anything. Weird.

i see it too. the other day this was happening with stacerita's signature.:confused3

Today is the first day in 5 days i woke up without the fever. I am so grateful. My boyfriend is going to take me to check my post office box today.

i see it too. the other day this was happening with stacerita's signature.:confused3

Today is the first day in 5 days i woke up without the fever. I am so grateful. My boyfriend is going to take me to check my post office box today.

Huh. Weird things going on with the signatures I guess. :confused:

Glad to hear you are feeling better! :goodvibes

Great package for Cass! Am I the only one seeing something odd with Kerri's signature? :confused: It's all garbled up and there's no pics or anything. Weird.

It's been like that for a couple days now, but not every post and not on all the forums on the Dis. It's really weird, I did wonder if it was just my computer but it does it at both work and home. It is weird........

I'm glad you're feeling better!

So how many more packages are out there to be delivered?

My husband is going by our post office box after work..so he will see if we have mine and the three babies.

Then who else is waiting on their packages?:confused3

Looks like I fixed my siggie, I took out the link for my trip report, which I'm so behind on that I probably can't remember everything anyway! LOL

Kerri... your signature looks great now! I think it's just a bug in the system.
:thumbsup2

Dawn, we are just waiting on 5 more packages. Yours, the three for your grandkids, and Carol's. Once those all arrive we will have finished another successful and fun exchange! :goodvibes

The next exchange will be the Christmas stocking one as you all know, followed by the one done at the Meet and Greet the first night of the trip. (although that one is more of a game than an outright exchange, but still.)

After the trip is over, I was thinking if there is any interest, we can continue with the exchanges if y'all want to. We can space them out so we don't get burned out on exchanges. Once the trip is over we can wait a bit and then do a Spring theme, or something. I don't know, just a thought. I don't mind hosting them if the interest is there. :) Everyone can think it over and we can talk more about it later. :thumbsup2

aahh what a pretty picture of you!
Thanks for sharing it:goodvibes

Yes, Thanks Beth for all the work that went into organizing this exchange!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter