• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween exchange Sent/Received thread ***COMPLETE*** Thanks everyone!

Great pic Trudi!! It worked. :thumbsup2 Once you get your pics into your photobucket account, you can edit them any way you want. There are options above each pic that say edit/move/share/delete. Choose the edit and you can crop it, resize it, etc.

So you can take your pic and edit it like this if you wanted. (just one example of some of the things you can do with little effort)
halloweentimeatdisneylandsept262720.jpg

It's easy and you can play around and have fun with it, add borders, color, etc.

But it's a great pic and I'm glad you got to go and see all the wonderful Fall and Halloween decorations. :goodvibes

I'm going to try and post a pic here. Thanks for all your help Beth

Great picture Trudy! I am sorry we never ran into each other that day. It was Mr. CA's son's BD trip so we were at the mercy of what he wanted to do which was not going to the Billie Hill show.

Great pic Trudi!! It worked. :thumbsup2 Once you get your pics into your photobucket account, you can edit them any way you want. There are options above each pic that say edit/move/share/delete. Choose the edit and you can crop it, resize it, etc.

So you can take your pic and edit it like this if you wanted. (just one example of some of the things you can do with little effort)

It's easy and you can play around and have fun with it, add borders, color, etc.

But it's a great pic and I'm glad you got to go and see all the wonderful Fall and Halloween decorations. :goodvibes

I'll try some of the editing stuff tomorrow. I spent way too much time at photobucket today LOL

A wonderful package arrived for Rosalyn and it was from
9fn0ix.jpg

And Matt with a little help from his sweet mom sent such great things!
15nolz7.jpg

And even had the cutest stuffed goofy with a halloween themed slinkY.
2aez1cl.jpg

Thank You for all the adorable things you sent Rosalyn! She is going to love everything. Tonight my husband is taking it to their home as they still can't be around me since i'm sick. She is going to be so happy.

The t shirt with the Disney princesses is just the exact size she needs! She loves stickers for our weekend roadtrips and the tink socks are so adorable.

This was a fun exchange and i know she will share the peeps and gummy worms with the twinikins as she is so thoughtful that way.

Thank You for everything:hug:

Alrighty... it was like the great pumpkin came to our home.:goodvibes

This special package is for our littlest granddaughter, faye, and it's from Melody's grandson Aston. This is the sweetest letter, it almost made me cry. As Melody was the first friend i made in the girls only group, and such a dear friend she's been.
opzgw6.jpg

How cute is this cloth mickey bag, melody made.
nvbgug.jpg

She will love the littlest pet shop, monkey and pony!
10z20pv.jpg

Lots of Treat or Treat treasures
yigj8.jpg

OooooOOoooh faye faye is going to love this! She thinks she *IS* marie, the kittycat.:rotfl:
5mept4.jpg

Thanks so much, Melody. Faye will love everything. It was so thoughtful of you to take the time to make the adorable mickey mouse trick or treat bag!:hug:

Melody, what a sweet package and note from your grandson! Dawn, I bet Faye loved it! Faye is such a pretty name, btw!

Aston did a great job for Faye Faye, and what a cute card. :goodvibes

Ohhh Dawn, great exchange box!! Now, I need to find those Disney tattoos...my girls would LOVE those!! and it would save me all kinds of Henna time! LOL

Katelyn recieved her package to day from Cassidy Walker. I also recieved my package today from Donna (Mom of Billyfan). We just got home from Wicked and a long day of shopping for homecoming so I will post all the goodies tomorrow or this weekend when I have a breather!
I know you've been super busy, but when you get a chance, we'd love to hear about the goodies that you, Katelyn and Matt got in your boxes. :banana: (What can I say, I get excited easily!! LOL!)

Also Dawn, did you get the packages for yourself and Logan? They were sent at the same time so I was just wondering. :)

Yes, Beth. I haven't opened them to take the pictures because i've been so sick.. I will do it today.
Poor Cheryl called yesterday and i had just thrown up again and couldn't talk. One of my husbands best friends is a Doctor and came by last night to check on me. He said that the H1N1 flu virus has melded with the flu and so now all the testing they are doing is turning up H1N1. So he gave me several prescriptions.

All i can say is..good thing i planned for months for this party for my mom and with her costume...so crazy disney planning comes in handy when you're sick.

I'll open the other two and take the pictures later this morning. I'm sorry i've been late in doing this. Melody made everything so lovely.

This really great exchange package was for my grandson,

dxjr5y.jpg

And it was from Melody's grandson,
1zg8gb8.jpg

Well, i'm telling You, Miss Melody knows what boys like! Logan is going to ***Love*** this package. How could he not. It has all his favorite things, Mickey, Starwars, Leggos and Spiderman!:yay:
2zxmd6e.jpg

This is a bulls eye as far as exchange packages go!
fwt66e.jpg

Thank You Melody for the sweetest exchanges. It was alot of fun and You did a SuperGreat Job for your very first exchange!!! I'm so glad you joined in the fun. The kids are going to think it is christmas with all the treasures you sent. :hug: I'll take a pic of them soon for You.

Ohhh Dawn, great exchange box!! Now, I need to find those Disney tattoos...my girls would LOVE those!! and it would save me all kinds of Henna time! LOL
I saw those Disney tattoos at Target, so check there.

Yes, Beth. I haven't opened them to take the pictures because i've been so sick.. I will do it today.
Poor Cheryl called yesterday and i had just thrown up again and couldn't talk. One of my husbands best friends is a Doctor and came by last night to check on me. He said that the H1N1 flu virus has melded with the flu and so now all the testing they are doing is turning up H1N1. So he gave me several prescriptions.

All i can say is..good thing i planned for months for this party for my mom and with her costume...so crazy disney planning comes in handy when you're sick.

I'll open the other two and take the pictures later this morning. I'm sorry i've been late in doing this. Melody made everything so lovely.
No, no. Don't apologize!! I just wondered if they made it ok.
I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. :sad2: They are predicting one of the worst cold and flu seasons yet and it's a little scary frankly. I hope you continue to feel better daily and are back to 100% by the time of your trip. :wizard:

Logan better watch out, I'm gonna come over and steal his stuff...or maybe I'll be nice and force him to share. ;)

Thanks for understanding, Beth:goodvibes

WendyLouWho... Logan would share and so would Rosalyn..FayelinKa would have to think about it:rotfl: she's so funny.

I've just opened My package..aaahhh it's so great.. i can't wait to upload the pics for You all. Melody made the cutest apron for me, I Love It!!! And she also gave me a mickey monster..i reaLLy reaLLy adore them..and gave them in my birthday party favors..but i've never bought one for me. So i'm the HaPpPiEsT monkey to have one for me.

My phone is charging now and then i'll upload the pics. I can't wait to call my boyfriend and tell him Melody even put something in there for him!:yay:

i feel like a greedy smurf posting again.

My supercalafragalisticexpealidocious exchange buddy was Miss Melody! She always makes everything so special.
fjn81e.jpg

I love how she wrapped this gift in newspaper, read the headline, it's beautiful.
20f3t36.jpg

Little Dog helped me open everything!:rotfl:
5jw46v.jpg

So now for the treasures within..

Melody said, she sent this for me to have a happy time with my sweet grandbabies baking!
2q18jyf.jpg

And this is for Bob!:rotfl: I can't wait for him to try it!
sb5tuv.jpg

Look at the beautiful halloween apron, Melody made for me!!! :lovestruc I love it..it has sparkles! And the cutest little socklets, i'm going to put them in my purse for when i wear too high heels and need to take them off at the end of the night!:rotfl: Oooooooohh and there is my sweet baby Mickey Monster! She put a bow on him!
5mflzd.jpg

Can't tell i love everything can you?:cutie: This was such a happy exchange. As much as i loved the thoughtful gifts, I cherish Melody's friendship. That's what the girls only trip is about. Connecting with people and forming friendships.

Thanks Melody:hug: Love Ya Bunches:upsidedow

So now for the treasures within..

Melody said, she sent this for me to have a happy time with my sweet grandbabies baking!
2q18jyf.jpg

And this is for Bob!:rotfl: I can't wait for him to try it!
sb5tuv.jpg

Look at the beautiful halloween apron, Melody made for me!!! :lovestruc I love it..it has sparkles! And the cutest little socklets, i'm going to put them in my purse for when i wear too high heels and need to take them off at the end of the night!:rotfl: Oooooooohh and there is my sweet baby Mickey Monster! She put a bow on him!
5mflzd.jpg

Can't tell i love everything can you?:cutie: This was such a happy exchange. As much as i loved the thoughtful gifts, I cherish Melody's friendship. That's what the girls only trip is about. Connecting with people and forming friendships.

Thanks Melody:hug: Love Ya Bunches:upsidedow

What a great gift you got, I especially love the apron!

Melody is so talented! She makes the prettiest bows!
You'll see at scavenger hunt time!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter