• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween exchange Sent/Received thread ***COMPLETE*** Thanks everyone!

Thanks Beth, I will check there! :)

Dawn, very cool exchanges!! I hope you're feeling better really soon!! I'm so freaked about flu/cold season this year......I'm NOT looking forward to it at all! :(

Awww, what wonderful exchanges Melody sent. :goodvibes She did great and hopefully is now hooked on exchanges and will join the Christmas one too!! ;)
Everyone did a great job.

So now we are down to our last exchange. :yay: Carol is eagerly awaiting her package which, after a small mishap that was explained by her sender, should arrive before too long! :yay:

23 days until Halloween!!! :yay:

7.gif

What great exchanges!

I love that Melody took the time to make things. I LOVE that apron :thumbsup2.

Hey Scavvy Committee (that means Dawn, Melody and Wendy):

since we're all there for the October trip we need to set aside an hour or so to go over things and figure out what needs to be done to finalize our hunt!

Melody is so talented! That apron is gorgeous, I love it!

since we're all there for the October trip we need to set aside an hour or so to go over things and figure out what needs to be done to finalize our hunt!

I was thinking about that on my way into work, I'm so excited the committee will get a chance to meet up together! :banana:

The apron is sooooo pretty! I almost wanted to make a halloween costume out of it. But i'm not going to change again..wellll maybe not.:rotfl:

CheryL.. good idea! Going to pm you and wendy and melody now.

Big Hugs for KatiegirL:hug: Just cuz we are both PuNkIn Bread girLs:rotfl2:

Don't change Dawn, your Blue Fairy costume dress is sooooooooo pretty!!! I can't wait to see pics of you in it!! I'll be putting up photos of us from this weekend. Not zoomed of the kids (I'm one of those "weirdos" who is super careful about putting up photos of her kids) but photos with them dressed up all the same. :)

OK, I am finally getting on to post about my package! It came a couple of days ago but I finally got a chance to get a picture posted. There was no card with it but I think it was from katieandmattsmom based on the return address.

Naughty2.jpg

Sorry the picture is so small but I can't figure how to get it to show bigger. I love the shirt!! It fits perfectly and I have been wearing it all day! There are also towels, candles, decorations, and candy. Thank you!!

That's a kewl t shirt! I'm glad You got your halloweenie exchange! :hug:

Carol, yay, I'm glad you got your exchange! And yes, it's from Patty, katieandmattsmom. :thumbsup2

And with that, this exchange is complete!!!! :banana:

I hope all of you had as much fun participating in this exchange as I did hosting it. Thank you everyone for sending such amazing packages, and following through on posting what you received. Great job.

1.gif

Next up, the Christmas stocking exchange!! :santa: Sign-ups for that will begin the day after Halloween so keep an eye out.

Until then, have a good Fall and Halloween exchangers!!! :goodvibes :hippie:

Sounds good to me!! :cool1:

Carol, yay, I'm glad you got your exchange! And yes, it's from Patty, katieandmattsmom. :thumbsup2

And with that, this exchange is complete!!!! :banana:

I hope all of you had as much fun participating in this exchange as I did hosting it. Thank you everyone for sending such amazing packages, and following through on posting what you received. Great job.

1.gif

Next up, the Christmas stocking exchange!! :santa: Sign-ups for that will begin the day after Halloween so keep an eye out.

Until then, have a good Fall and Halloween exchangers!!! :goodvibes :hippie:
Thanks Beth! :hug:

Just a quick hint for next years exchange. After Halloween when everything goes on sale, stock up !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter