Halloween Horror Nights!! R U Goin???

Princess Amy said:
Thanks so much for the map. But last year it was at IOA, this year it is at Universal. I'm assuming there is no map for this one. :guilty:

Every HHN event has a map of where everyhting is going to take place, so don't worry everyone gets a map.

i just read on another site that the epp for oct 31st are now sold out.

some other dates have limited epp left.........

for the one that posted she hadn't purchased her epps yet ......buy them now.

^^Macraven is right :rolleyes1 "DON'T WAIT TOO LONG" to buy your epp.

Express is not sold out for any date yet. They keep some for the internet and some for park purchase. I don't think that even the interent is sold out yet but I may be wrong. The purchase at the park isn't sold out.

the info i read was what i based my post on above.

but, the phamton is ALWAYS on the mark so i should try to find out if there were any false info given on the report i read.

the phamton always knows that's for sure !!

to be on the safe side, if i had not bought the epp and was definitely planning to, i would do it soon.

rumors have a way of escalating and it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to hhn........i still say, if you were planning to buy, do it soon.

hhn starts this month !! sept 29 is opening night.

macraven said:
i saw you on the pop list.
how in the world are you going to do that early breakfast the next day after hhn to 2 in the morning..........??

you must be like i am.

you are on vacation, who needs to sleep!!
It's an early lunch! :teeth: I think it was at 10:20...and it's one of the ressies we have *just in case* we get up in time, not a necessity to go to Chef Mickeys really and our ADR's are overbooked anyways...I really doubt we are going to be staying until 2am though...we are one of the lucky people (HA!) taking Mears transfers to and from Disney to get to Universal. Their last pickup is at 2am and I do not want to chance missing the last pickup from them and then them not showing up and us having to take a taxi. You still going on the 6th? Still want to meet up? Only a few weeks away!!!

I, the Dark Marauder, doth hereby decree that I shall NOT be attending HHn this year. Furthermore, I, the Dark Marauder, have lost all desire to go to Universal AT ALL. If ye are unsure as to why, then thou shouldest read the "R.I.P. BTTF" thread I posted.

I do wish fun times to all those that goeth to HHN.

the Dark Marauder said:
I, the Dark Marauder, doth hereby decree that I shall NOT be attending HHn this year. Furthermore, I, the Dark Marauder, have lost all desire to go to Universal AT ALL. If ye are unsure as to why, then thou shouldest read the "R.I.P. BTTF" thread I posted.

Are you still taking your medication?

It's just an old simulator.

Yeah, Dark Marauder.....Even an 80's girl realizes there's more to Universal than BTTF...Cheer up!
We were very upset, being New Yorkers, that Kongfrontation was replaced. My husband, thank God, purchased a coffee mug and we have a big picture with Kong as a family, but I realize that things need be be updated. BTTF is one of our favorite movie series, but the ride was getting very dated.

I understand you're upset, but Universal and the DIS need fans like you! :cheer2:

the Dark Marauder said:

You can always go to Howl-O-Scream!!!

the Dark Marauder said:

i'm sorry to hear that.
but, i know how you feel.

when UO takes away a ride or attraction, i sometimes take it personally.
change there is hard for me.

i know many love the hhn at the studios this year. that's where it all started and they for the most part love it.

i for one preferred hhn being at both parks like it was once before.
i still am going even if no parade will be on.

now the parade deletion of some years really bummed me out.

bttf was and still is a great ride !!

the Dark Marauder said:

Hey DM....since they're closing BTTF, maybe you can get the Delorean?! :idea: It's just sitting out front there..... Maybe you could sneak it out :tiptoe: in your cloak or something??? But, you HAVE to go to the parks again.....it wouldn't be the same w/o you there. Besides, I think your curiosity :hyper: will get the better of you and you WILL visit the old BTTF site to see what they do.... :scratchin ......and then report it back here to us.... :thumbsup2

We will probably go October 7th, 15th or the 29th (leaning towards the 29th) with the express pass. In 2004 we did the express pass and it was awesome. Last year we did the Frequent Fear pass and got a refund on the 1st night. The express pass was SO much better-no standing in lines with drunk and smoking folks (and their scared babies in strollers!)

Do you guys think September 29th (Friday) or October 29th (Sunday) will be more busy? I know Fridays are usually more busy than Sundays but the Friday is at a less busy time than the end of the month. Any ideas. We will get the Express Pass either way. Want to buy them today. Going to BK to get a cup:) :thumbsup2 Oh-any idea why October 1st is not a HHN?

we always go as early in the season as possible, weekend or not. the first Sunday available is our target date.

we heard the first radio spots a couple of days ago, $27.00 off with a BK cup isn't too bad.

Howl-O-Scream's site has this year's houses listed:

3rd Dementia
Freaked!
After Hours - Club Muse
The Hunted
Deathly Departed
Trapped in the Walls

Have been going since 1998, and absolutely love it. Am taking a few family and friends with me again this year. We'll be there the first weekend and probably every other available night for the Frequent Fear Pass :)

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter