Halloween, the Paranormal, and anything related redux

Why are the ghosts on Ghost detectives always attacking the crew?

Then I happened upon one where Zac was possesed. Just after I was watching the Excorsism of Emily Rose.

I believe that your point in question has escaped me. Clarify please.

Did you check out the odd news vid? It is very short in duration, it is via a news story.

Correct. In this particular case, it was proven to be a hoax. And by the perpetrators own admission, no less.

You did not answer my other question.

I recently learned from an episode of Fact or Faked (T.V. Series) that the film Battle L A, is actually based upon a true story.
In 1942 between Feb. 24 and the morning of the 25th, at Fort Arthur, Los Angeles, a AAA fire fight enblazed L A's night sky, upon the militarys observation of a UFO. 1,440 rounds from mostly 50 Ml cal. machine guns fired upon this potential enemy attack. In 1983, it was declared by the Office of The Air Force History, that weather balloons were the cause for the alarm. However, based upon the facts and the recreations that were very well done by the Fact or Faked T.V. reporters, it was in all likely hood, a true ET entry into American air space.

You can learn more about it here: Battle L A 1942

Why are the ghosts on Ghost detectives always attacking the crew?

Then I happened upon one where Zac was possesed. Just after I was watching the Excorsism of Emily Rose.

I think I perhaps mean Ghost Adventures, anyhow the show wher Zac is the host.

In other news I saw another mention of ghosts on TV. Fortunately had the DVR to rewind and watch it again. It was on Ax Men, which I flipped by fast enough to notice and to rewind for clarification.

Saw this guy running to a boat and then speeding around in it.

Seems the guys brother died in the boat and it suddely starts on it's own. Then he mention that at night the lights would turn on, so he disconnected the battery. The lights still came on. :scared1:

Then I flipped so don't know why the boat was speeding down the river.

Perhaps all for ratings? Perhaps say something crazy and gain a better contract for this reality show?

I was feeling a bit down and bored, so I decided to cheer myself up by visiting one of my most favorite web sites being Spirit Halloween The zombie babies put a nice smirk upon my facial. I especially like the Slaytime baby,The Demon Twins, Creeping Tommy, Jugular Jimmy, The Teether (Ouch) The Terrible Twins, The Zombie Baby and last but not least ...... Demonica Baby... ooh... so don't make her angry, especially at night! And be careful of the babies playground! For it is said, that many people that go missing each year, dared to venture into their playtime without prior permission or the right gift.... which one can only imagine what that might be like.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th...... any superstitious people out there? If yes, how so?

I have Tommy, bought him last year after halloween so I got him half off. I would like more, and build a moterized see-saw, maybe an entire playground with fog and ominous lights

I have Tommy, bought him last year after halloween so I got him half off. I would like more, and build a moterized see-saw, maybe an entire playground with fog and ominous lights

That would be awesome!

Oh yes..... I definitely like the zombie babies... I had worked last year at Halloween City and they had only one zombie baby left, that is animated. A customer was very interested in buying her, I was hoping she would change her mind, mind you, I did not talk her out of it, but I did not encourage the sale either, because I wanted her for myself! Curses, she bought her! Oh well .... (Great big sigh .... of disgust!) ;(

You should buy 13 lotto tickets or scratchers, even if a black cat does not cross your path. In England, it is the poor white cat, that superstitious people try to avoid having cross their path. I find it interesting either way. Poor black kitty, or white kitty. I have a huge black kitty, he must weigh a good 23 plus pounds now. He is a good cat, but a little bit of a nipper at times. Nothing mean, but annoying all the same. Picture it..... hey kitty.... pet his head, several times, then he apparently has his fill of it, by telling me so, in the form of one paw taking a swipe at me, that has but one claw stuck out, so as to pinch me, as it were. I love my cats .....

Goofy Mom,

If you build a zombie baby playground, please post pictures here too. For this thread needs all of the help it can muster. :)

13th day, 13 ticket, black cat, Bad Luck comes in threes. With that out of the way those tickers should be winners.

So here it is ..... Friday the 13 th ........ no, not the series or movies, but rather the day. In the US anyway...and in England too... OK ... and other locations too.

How has this day been treating you so far? I hope that everyone has a great and wonderful spooktacular time today.

Do not be a scaredy cat today, go out and have some fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter