Hard time at a DVC resort

I'll have to agree with the Saratoga Springs treehouse option, golf is the best way to relax. Think it would be easy to pay someone to bring meals over from DS and sneak it into the prison.

I'll have to agree with the Saratoga Springs treehouse option, golf is the best way to relax. Think it would be easy to pay someone to bring meals over from DS and sneak it into the prison.
I'm kind of leaning SSR also, it's the biggest and you're going to feel less cooped up in a big wide open place. SSR has room for jogging, golf, etc.... You're going to be there the rest of your life, so you're going to need excercise. Golf would give you a challenge that's outdoors. You could swim in semi privacy at the THV quiet pool. You can grill in privacy at your Treehouse cell.

Follow up thought: Remember that you are doing life there. You may have a favorite resort that is great for a week, or two, or three...but will you get tired of it after many years there? Maybe a different one...one that you don't particularly care about, could be better long term. Does that make you think any differently?

The most secluded treehouse villa at Saratoga. The one no one even drives past. The busy resorts like Boardwalk sound fun but I wouldn’t want to see happy people day after day, going about their lives and then being able to leave. While I am imprisoned, forever. Nor would I want to watch the animals at AKV, it would be too stark a reminder of my lack of freedom. Like me, they live an easy life but are trapped within the bounds of the resort.

So, somewhere quiet where I never have to see free folk as I serve out my days. Treehouse at Saratoga seems to fit the bill. Maybe a cool urban legend would arise about the madwoman living in the last treehouse on the hill…

I’m surprised it’s not a universal animal kingdom win here. You are stuck at this hotel for your term

how Long can one stare at a lake, parking lot or grass before getting bored. the magic kingdom view would be torture as you would see all the people having fun

Akl has animals

forget the rooms, forget the food, forget the pool, all that stuff equals out. How do you spend your days and stay sane

watching animals would be a fantastic way to pass time and calming for the nerve

Last edited:
forget the rooms, forget the food, forget the pool, all that stuff equals out. How do you spend your days and stay sane

watching animals would be a fantastic way to pass time and calming for the nerve
Good reasoning, I can see that.

Animal Kingdom has a tiny spa too !! Night Vision viewing with animals
Fireside chats
Safaris
I could go on and on ….. I think we may have a winner here !! Just my view of course

Follow up thought: Remember that you are doing life there. You may have a favorite resort that is great for a week, or two, or three...but will you get tired of it after many years there? Maybe a different one...one that you don't particularly care about, could be better long term. Does that make you think any differently?

Nope! Still hands down Riviera GV. I could eat those garlic fries for every meal!!!

I’m surprised it’s not a universal animal kingdom win here. You are stuck at this hotel for your term

how Long can one stare at a lake, parking lot or grass before getting bored. the magic kingdom view would be torture as you would see all the people having fun

Akl has animals

Animals don’t do that for me. I feel calmer and relaxed looking at the lake!!!

The cascade cabins..I could easily live in those and WL is my favorite anyway.

This is too hard. I can’t do it.
I’m between two resorts I’ve never stayed in AKL, and BLT) and two I own, CCV and SSR. You guys have all made great arguments and for a brief moment I thought of HHI… but their food options are weak for lifelong incarceration… I might need the BWV entertainment… Argh! The mind reels!!

I’m between two resorts I’ve never stayed in AKL, and BLT) and two I own, CCV and SSR
I like those and BLT is normally a favorite of mine for the rooms and views but only for a shorter stay. There's not enough outdoor activities there for life IMO. I'm leaning SSR for the golf and outdoor space (staying in a THV for privacy), but AKV SV and CC cabins are just behind it.

Someone above said the same SSR because of DS. Being you can walk to DS and they are attached by walking paths it is not breaking any of the rules you mentioned.... You would even have access to some great stage entertainment in passing. There is also Bike rentals and a Spa besides the attached Golf course. Multiple pools Tennis courts (plenty of time to learn something new). Keep walking and you will have access to the grounds of OKW you do not have to set foot in the hotel part being a sidewalk is a public area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter