Harmonius really being discontinued?

This could go done as one of the more expensive Disneyworld failures. I can't imagine how much those barges cost to build and just to basically throw them away.......ouch.
I want one for my pond, would really keep things aerated for the coy fish and forgs

To be fair, Illumniations was 3 different shows… Anyone know why they discontinued it? Wanted more cross-branding?

I enjoyed epcot forever more than harmonious just for the fact I didn't have to scramble for a spot to squint and look at the barges,

Yea as in every "fireworks only" presentation ever, there is definitely nothing else to look at-so indeed all angles are the same.

What makes it so bad?

I guess dropping from 20 minutes to 12 as a filler show is what it is. Just fireworks only. Was hoping at least for a bigger ending. The shore canons fire twice, harmonious fired them 8 times. Not sure why that alone couldn't have been kept. I don't think the barges affect that. They also used to have jet ski's, but that was kinda hokey anyway.

I really think/hope the new one is more than just fireworks. Have a feeling it's going to be very good.

It really speaks to how unpopular harmonious was that it was discontinued so quickly..... I wish they could bring back all the great stuff they did for the millennium celebration... That was truly a magical time at EPCOT....

It really speaks to how unpopular harmonious was that it was discontinued so quickly..... I wish they could bring back all the great stuff they did for the millennium celebration... That was truly a magical time at EPCOT....
I had the opportunity to watch harmonius twice and I left about 5 minutes into the show both times

Anyone one know an estimated timeline for the new show they will be doing, im pretty sure we wont get to see it when we go, but one can only hope

My understanding is it was a maintenance issue. The barges just cost too much to keep working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter