has anyone arrived a day before free dining begins-how do you book the dining ressies

tami82

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed a day or two before free dining starts and will the online system allow you to book the 10 days out even though your free dining starts the next day. We currently have a package with the bounceback free dining for August 15th to 22nd.
We may leave a day earlier now to arrive on August 14th and just use that extra day to get settled. We would do one table service for dinner that night out of pocket which is no big deal. Unfortunately with our schedule we wouldnt be able to take advantage of adding it on at the end. I dont care though as long as we have one extra day:cool1:

This is considered a split-stay ressie and is exactly what we did last year (checked in 1 day before Free Dining ressie started). We were only allowed to make 1 ADR at the 180 day mark out (from our first 1-night stay) and had to wait until the next morning to book our ADRs for the rest of our stay. Don't think it has anything to do with Free Dining, but with the length of your ressie. Have a great trip!:wizard:

thanks. I spoke to 3 different people and the first two said i could add it but the third person said no which kind of sucks it would have been nice to get a head start with the reservations.

Well...you'll no doubt have your full list of ressies made by your 180 mark, so when you call to make Day 1, see if they let you keep going. Because this is tied to your resort ressie number, I don't think their computer will let you.... But it is certainly worth a try. Worse case is you have to call again the next day to finish up your reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter