Have you even SEEN the Dream Squad?

We hadn't seen too many nor noticed a lot of people with Dream Ears or Dream FP like we had on previous trips when we were there in October. But we did win ears when we got off the Living with the Land boat ride! It was our last day too :)

I did notice people with clipboards and light blue shirts/khaki pants as we entered Epcot one day, they were just past the turnstiles and stopping some people. So they may have been giving away some dreams there that day.

I did notice people with clipboards and light blue shirts/khaki pants as we entered Epcot one day, they were just past the turnstiles and stopping some people. So they may have been giving away some dreams there that day.

That is where I have seen them - near the turnstiles - helping to get people in the park. I have seen the commercials and know what they wear, its just been hard for me to ever see them. I know they are present because I see people with things they have won (ears, FP, etc). I'm not expecting to win - we never do. I would like to see someone win though. The magic is seeing it happen to somebody. I would not be at all upset that someone near won - it would be neat to see.

And the gave us the YOAMD lanyards with pins! Don't even need to buy a park ticket for that. Very cool! And it was the last day we were there actually it was after DH and I did 3 parks in one day! Whew!

Totally COOL!

I was there twice this year and never even saw them. Of all the people I personally know who have been there since YOAMD started, none of them have won anything. :confused3

I have been three times for a total of 20 days and have never seen them. I guess I am not too observant! Have seen plenty of lanyards and dream FP's though.

YES! We got Dream Fastpasses as we were getting of Splash Mountain at around 10:00a.m. It was a FABULOUS prize and the highlight of our trip!

YES! We got Dream Fastpasses as we were getting of Splash Mountain at around 10:00a.m. It was a FABULOUS prize and the highlight of our trip!

Very neat Bonnie. Must have been pretty warm to be riding Splash that early.

Pat

In September we saw them twice....I got YOMD Mickey ears and a YOMY lanyard.....nice, but I was secretly wishting for a night in the castle or maybe one of those fastpasses...

Maybe next time....

I've never seen them either, but I've only been there once since YOMD started. We were there for 7 days, and then we'll be there another seven in a couple of weeks. I am SO excited. I sure hope to see some dreams happen (even if they don't happen to me)!

I've never seen them either, but I've only been there once since YOMD started. We were there for 7 days, and then we'll be there another seven in a couple of weeks. I am SO excited. I sure hope to see some dreams happen (even if they don't happen to me)!

Seven days - WOW - very jealous. Good luck. I hope you have a fantastic trip - see all the things you want to see - see more than you wanted to see - and maybe, just maybe, see the dream squad. What a great time of the year to go, with the new lights on the castle, a new haunted mansion, and more. Can you say TRIP REPORT

I have also been 4 times and have also NEVER seen the DT....but I always see poeple on the bus home that have obviously seen them.;)
I am hoping that my mega Birthaday/Family reunion trip we will have 1 encounter(but it will be Easter week-so I don't know)

We spent 5 days in the parks and we saw the Dream Squad all 5 days. We received Fast Passes in Epcot.

Seven days - WOW - very jealous. Good luck. I hope you have a fantastic trip - see all the things you want to see - see more than you wanted to see - and maybe, just maybe, see the dream squad. What a great time of the year to go, with the new lights on the castle, a new haunted mansion, and more. Can you say TRIP REPORT

Hahaha! Sure, I can do that! :thumbsup2

The Dream Squad members don't appear unless you or someone near you is about to be given a dream. Not until they are ready to they come out with the vest. If they walked around with 'Dream Squad' plastered all over them, just imagine how overtaken by dreamers they would be and not be able to give those dreams away that Disney is promoting?

Just returned this past week. Saw them but didn't get anything. Saw lot's of people with Dream fast passes.

glad to hear they are out and about and handing out their magic.

I hope both gzh & bama had a fabulous trip. Last week would have probably been a great week to win a dream fast pass. Knowing my luck, I will win one on the day the standby line for Soarin' is 10 minutes.

I hope both gzh & bama had a fabulous trip. Last week would have probably been a great week to win a dream fast pass. Knowing my luck, I will win one on the day the standby line for Soarin' is 10 minutes.

Or you could be like Squidrific, who won a night in the castle on her day of departure! :sad2:

We had a fabulous trip! Didn't win a Dream FP (although I saw several ppl with them during the trip) , but we were approached by a DT member while sitting for a spell in Frontierland. We talked to her about football for probably 20 or 30 minutes and when we started to say good bye, she gave us FPs good for any ride.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter