Have you even SEEN the Dream Squad?

thats probably it. it is the smallest park.

another thing is that unless you are really looking for them, when they walk around they are in a blue shirt and khakis, they do blend.

We went Christmas 2006. My DH, DD (3), and I won lanyards and pins on our Dumbo. It was exciting. We didn't really know what they were or the whole pin trading thing, and we traded some of our pins. A really nice cast member at our hotel told us to keep them (after we traded one of the YOMD pins for one of his pins).

I also won a free dessert at a resturaunt at AK. That was neat.

And we saw the Dream Team walking around a lot.

We can't wait to go again in 31 days!

Amy

When my BF and I were there Dec. 12-18 we saw them our very first day at MK when we were getting off Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan. The family getting off ahead of us at Peter Pan won Dream Ears, it was ok though, they probably had more fun with them than we would have. We didn't see any prizes handed out at Winnie the Pooh, they were just waiting at the exit with one of those people counters. We also saw one milling around the Hall of Presidents, so we kinda stalked him for a while and sat on all the bunches around him and stuff, 'stalking' him was probably more fun than winning something though (for us anyway haha). Sometimes he would acknowledge our presence and we'd wave and he'd smile.

I bet that is a dream job!! Probably not looking forward to the end of the 2nd YOAMD. We all will just have to enjoy it while its still going.

LOL Yeah its long hours but the gratitude from the guests is totally worth it! He loves it so much~:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter