• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Not sure if I understand - Is it Robert Tours who did the Plantation Tour? If so, I need to look them up as I really want to do this tour and It does not look like I will be able to do it with Disney.

Which plantation tour were you looking at trying to do? Which island?

This is the description of NA07 which is STILL not showing up - it is SOLD OUT as of right now per Disney - I called - They don't understand why it is not showing up. So frustrating - I assume it sold out with Platinum - but if someone would cancel - Not sure it would show up so someone could book it. I have tried to find outside vendor to do this - but so far no luck - I found something close - but not this. Still searching. I am not excited about my choices for this port and we are here two days! I feel like I am missing something - but thought the choices were very lacking.

This is the description of NA07 which is STILL not showing up - it is SOLD OUT as of right now per Disney - I called - They don't understand why it is not showing up. So frustrating - I assume it sold out with Platinum - but if someone would cancel - Not sure it would show up so someone could book it. I have tried to find outside vendor to do this - but so far no luck - I found something close - but not this. Still searching. I am not excited about my choices for this port and we are here two days! I feel like I am missing something - but thought the choices were very lacking.

View attachment 472791
This is under 5 miles from port so would be easy to uber or cab to Plantation.

Nice to know I may just do that! I would really like to tour this I think it sounds interesting. Thank You!
:daisy:

My husband and I got into pin trading recently. What spots/times do they have for pin trading on board? I heard they do a crew trade or something? We already signed up for the pin stops on Facebook so will be doing that.

My husband and I got into pin trading recently. What spots/times do they have for pin trading on board? I heard they do a crew trade or something? We already signed up for the pin stops on Facebook so will be doing that.
They used to have books in the stores you could check out not sure if they still do this but you can trade with the people working there.

The officer pin trading is listed in the navigatior can’t remember when they do this been a long time since we traded with the kids grown up now.

View attachment 472791
There are a few other tours that have this as a part —— not sure if any of those have openings.

View attachment 472791
We booked as platinum 2 minutes after the booking window opened and it didn't show for this cruise or the other cruise. I wonder if it shows as sold out in their system but was never offered

I think the problem is the Kauai Plantation RR is closed. I believe it did run for a while around Christmas.

They also offer a nice sounding Luau but we won't be there on the day they do it - such a shame!
I believe Sensational Kauai is Sold Out as I also had that one picked to do. This drove home the point I have been making to DH that we need to be Platinum!! I have been checking frequently to see if anything opens up - but plan on booking the Plantation myself as I really want to go.

the crew at the doors to cabanas at breakfast wear pin lanyards. The store staff wear lanyards and their are books in the stores. there is also a book at the customer service desk. The officer pin trading will happen once or twice on this cruise. it will be listed in the navigator

They also offer a nice sounding Luau but we won't be there on the day they do it - such a shame!
I believe Sensational Kauai is Sold Out as I also had that one picked to do. This drove home the point I have been making to DH that we need to be Platinum!! I have been checking frequently to see if anything opens up - but plan on booking the Plantation myself as I really want to go.
The Luau Disney is offering at our overnight stay is the one at the Plantation. Disney has booked the whole venue. That is why you can’t book directly at the Plantation.
sensational Kauai includes the railroad but was booked solid 3 min after Platinum booking opened. We will go to the Plantation via public transport on our first port day in Kauai - its an easy ride.

omg I was thinking about booking that luau how funny
I’m also going to the plantation on my own

Roll call - Who is going?
WDWEPCOT - DH and Myself
AHain - DH, DD (22) & Myself - 39th Wedding Anniversary
BelleInBlue - DH & Myself
Braysmommy -
Disneycrazy43 - Howard & Victoria Levy, Francine (21), Griffin (24)
DisneyCruiseGirl - Mother & Myself
DisneyCruising - DH & Myself - BTB
DisneyMagicGirl - DD (20), Child (12), Child (10), Child (4) & Myself
Diznymom - DH & Myself
Dtrain - DW & Myself
Eeyore54Fred - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
EOppegaard - Eric, Erica, Owen (4), Isaac (1)
EpcotKilterFan - Mother & Myself
FamilyofFive - DH & DD (11), DS (7) , DS (1) & Myself - DD B-Day Celebration / 20th Wedding Anniversary
Fast43 - Scott, Vondra
Figment52 - BTB
Gilsan - DH, DD (14) & Myself
GoofyNewfie - BTB
Gourt - DH, DD (23) & Myself
Jexball - DH & Myself
Jlcourse - DH & Myself - 5th Wedding Anniversary
Kathleena - DH & Myself - B-Day Celebration
Kelsanna - Best Friend & Myself
Mom4fun - DH, DS (19) & Myself
NAB - DH & Myself - 25th Wedding Anniversary
NASCAR8820 - DW & Myself
NonnaJoa - DH, DD (28) & Myself - 60th B-Day Celebration
Nutty4Disney - DH & Myself - 20th Wedding Anniversary
Scrapycruiser - DH & Myself
ShellB8585 - DH & Myself - 10th Wedding Anniversary
Sig - DH, DS (19) & Myself
S. Martin - DH, DS (4), DS (3) & Myself
So Cal Crew - DH, DD (21), DD (20), & Myself
So Cal Crew - DM, DS, DN (18)
Southerngirl528 - DH & Myself - Our Hawaiian Expert
SpaceCanada - DH & Myself - 15th Wedding Anniversary
Sunshine1259 - DH & Myself
Tinker&Belle - DH, DD (12) , DD (10) & Myself
Twyual - A.Lau - AL, ML, KC & KL
Wrabitdad - Bob & Dale
Hi! New to Disboards but this is our 2nd Disney cruise! So excited for this trip. It’s going to be myself (Dannielle), wife (Mariya), DS (Simon, 2), grandmother (Quyen) and family friend (Elsa). Can’t wait! We booked GTY so we don’t know our cabin numbers yet (we booked 2 cabins) but we’d like to join both the Family and Adult only FEs, please!

Last edited:
As an FYI to our new members - please make sure you have at least 10 post so you can receive private messages
The FE listing will be going out via private message after it closes Feb 15
You can post in this thread to up your count!
Thanks!!
Good to know! Don’t want to miss a message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter