~He didn't drink the Kool Aid.. He bathed in it!August TR~12/13 PG45 The End

Sounds like an awesome start to your Epcot day. So glad that Josh loved Soarin' and shame on you for trying to convince Jeff that Soarin' was a super scary ride. :rotfl:

Love single rider on TT! :goodvibes

Ahhhh - the Beverly - you are so right - it is a DIS hazing of sorts! ;)

Be back later to see your pics!

No face on Beverly?
DD to this day still loves it (not sure where her taste buds came from).
But I have a great video of DS' first time drinking it and then quickly looking for a place to spit it out. :lmao:

Yay! Aw, fun morning! I'm glad Josh liked Soarin'! That ride is the best.
HAHAHA your Test Track picture pose is awesome! The people next to your mom look... interesting? I wonder if they were posing too? :confused3
I can't believe he didn't make a Beverley face. I don't even know how that's possible! That stuff is like demon soda. But yay for the watermelon soda! Delicious. :thumbsup2

Stopping by to say :wave2: Looking forward to your next update!

This comment was my inspiration for writing an update today :thumbsup2

Sounds like an awesome start to your Epcot day. So glad that Josh loved Soarin' and shame on you for trying to convince Jeff that Soarin' was a super scary ride. :rotfl:

It was! I was so happy he loved it! It is one of my favorites so I was hoping he would love it! I wasn't the only one though if you read Queen's update :rolleyes1

Love single rider on TT! :goodvibes

Ahhhh - the Beverly - you are so right - it is a DIS hazing of sorts! ;)

Be back later to see your pics!

It was very convenient!

It is! So I knew he had to try it!

No face on Beverly?
DD to this day still loves it (not sure where her taste buds came from).
But I have a great video of DS' first time drinking it and then quickly looking for a place to spit it out. :lmao:

No unfortunately!

Wow :laughing: I haven't heard of anyone loving it before!

:laughing: That's what I was hoping Josh would do!

Yay! Aw, fun morning! I'm glad Josh liked Soarin'! That ride is the best.
HAHAHA your Test Track picture pose is awesome! The people next to your mom look... interesting? I wonder if they were posing too? :confused3
I can't believe he didn't make a Beverley face. I don't even know how that's possible! That stuff is like demon soda. But yay for the watermelon soda! Delicious. :thumbsup2

He loved it and had a huge smile on his face!

thank you! Idk I hadn't really noticed them before :laughing:

:laughing: I love that demon soda! I love the watermelon stuff! i wish they sold it in bottles around the park!

In line Jeff kept asking questions about what the ride was like so I was telling him it went upside down and then adding on how it makes people sick.

Atta girl! And might I add that I'm glad I wasn't there with you for my first time? ;)

After our ride and watching Josh's face light up on it, Josh declared it his favorite ride! :banana: This and Haunted Mansion he is a keeper!

::yes::

Although we were in the single rider line my mom and I ended up in the same car!
Photo0243FourBySix.jpg

Me pretending to be sick :laughing: I have a lot of fun with rides that I know where the cameras are :laughing:

I like your 'sick' look. :laughing: But I got more of a kick from your mom. Her face is saying, "Oh, yeah. I've been on this like a thousand times, I'm cool. No sweat." But her clenched fist tells another story, no? I also got a kick out of the couple beside your mom. :laughing:

I got the cup for him and even took a tiny sip myself and yep it was as bad as I remember :laughing: I know I am such a nice and caring fiance but this is a DIS initiation ritual! You have to at some point try the Beverly!

Almost everyone who's been on the DIS for a while has a photo of somebody's first attempt at Beverly. :rotfl:

He has that look in his eyes like he isn't sure if he should trust me!

Gee! I can't imagine why not? It's not like you would try and trick anyone, now is it? Oh, by the way. Did Jeff enjoy the upside down part of Soarin'? :rolleyes:

That was the only picture I took because he didn't make a face! He was like "Oh well" and moved on :headache:

Aw, shucks.

Yeah I was a bit disappointed :laughing:

Me too!

After drinking tons of Watermelon soda we decided it was time to begin Josh's drinking around the world!

Why do I get the feeling that he's going to loosen up a bit? :confused3 :lmao:

Oh and we have tons of pictures around World Showcase so we may be updating on Epcot for a while :laughing:

I'm okay with that! Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

Atta girl! And might I add that I'm glad I wasn't there with you for my first time? ;)

Hehe *malicious looking smiley* I wasn't able to freak Josh out so I needed to scare someone :rolleyes1

::yes::

I like your 'sick' look. :laughing: But I got more of a kick from your mom. Her face is saying, "Oh, yeah. I've been on this like a thousand times, I'm cool. No sweat." But her clenched fist tells another story, no? I also got a kick out of the couple beside your mom. :laughing:

Thank you! Yeah she does look pretty laid back but once that door opens I think it freaks her out a bit :laughing: I hadn't noticed them until someone pointed them out :laughing:

Almost everyone who's been on the DIS for a while has a photo of somebody's first attempt at Beverly. :rotfl:

Yep it's a tradition!

Gee! I can't imagine why not? It's not like you would try and trick anyone, now is it? Oh, by the way. Did Jeff enjoy the upside down part of Soarin'? :rolleyes:

This isn't the only time I tricked Josh on our trip :rolleyes1

Aw, shucks.

Me too!

It was sad but his reaction to something later on made up for it :thumbsup2

Why do I get the feeling that he's going to loosen up a bit? :confused3 :lmao:

He loosens up a lot! :laughing:

I'm okay with that! Thanks for the update! :goodvibes
No problem thank you for commenting!

Don't you love it when you end up in the same car even in the single rider line? That seems to happen to us more often than not.

LOL at your ride picture! Before I even read what you wrote I was going to say it looks like you're pretending to be sick. :rotfl:

Bummer you didn't get a good reaction from Josh when he drank the Beverly.

Great update, awesome Epcot pics! Glad Josh and Jeff liked their first ride on Soarin', that's one of my faves too. I Love TT too, yay for the single rider line! I went one time with my dad years ago (first time on it for both of us) and we did the single rider and even ended up sitting together!

Can't wait to see more Epcot pics!

He loved it and had a huge smile on his face!

thank you! Idk I hadn't really noticed them before :laughing:

:laughing: I love that demon soda! I love the watermelon stuff! i wish they sold it in bottles around the park!

The girl actually seems to be scared hahaha.
That would be AWESOME. :thumbsup2

I'm glad Josh liked Soarin. It is a great ride. I have never had Beverly and since I have heard so much about it, I don't think I will.

I seriously wouldn't have known that was you if you hadn't told me. You do have a bit of a psychotic, I'm gonna be sick look. But, yes, your mom looks a bit bored with the whole thing. :rotfl:

You and Josh both got some great shots!

Don't you love it when you end up in the same car even in the single rider line? That seems to happen to us more often than not.

LOL at your ride picture! Before I even read what you wrote I was going to say it looks like you're pretending to be sick. :rotfl:

Bummer you didn't get a good reaction from Josh when he drank the Beverly.

It is a nice perk of using the single rider line! Usually since we are such a small group we all end up in the same car but this time my mom and I were in one and Josh and dad were in the one behind us.

:laughing: I like to mess around on the ride pictures :cutie:

I was pretty disappointed! :guilty:

Great update, awesome Epcot pics! Glad Josh and Jeff liked their first ride on Soarin', that's one of my faves too. I Love TT too, yay for the single rider line! I went one time with my dad years ago (first time on it for both of us) and we did the single rider and even ended up sitting together!

Can't wait to see more Epcot pics!

Thank you!

It is such an amazing ride! I really don't know how anyone couldn't like it! Well except if they have a fear of heights, get motion sickness...

That's awesome! The single rider line is usually the way to go when it comes to that ride!

More coming up!

The girl actually seems to be scared hahaha.
That would be AWESOME. :thumbsup2

:laughing: That is too funny! I really need to have a closer look at our ride pictures! I usually just look at us and no one else :laughing:

Yep I have decided that Disney needs to open up some food sending service that offers all of the Disney food. I mean who wouldn't want a bowl of Le Cellier soup sent to their door?!

I'm glad Josh liked Soarin. It is a great ride. I have never had Beverly and since I have heard so much about it, I don't think I will.

He loved it! I was really happy!

You need to try it! Just take a tiny sip and it won't be that bad!

I seriously wouldn't have known that was you if you hadn't told me. You do have a bit of a psychotic, I'm gonna be sick look. But, yes, your mom looks a bit bored with the whole thing. :rotfl:

You and Josh both got some great shots!

:laughing: Yep I don't mind looking psycho in ride photos :laughing: Yeah mom usually forgets where the ride cameras are but we got one awesome pictures this past trip that we ended up buying :rolleyes1

Thank you!

:laughing: That is too funny! I really need to have a closer look at our ride pictures! I usually just look at us and no one else :laughing:

Yep I have decided that Disney needs to open up some food sending service that offers all of the Disney food. I mean who wouldn't want a bowl of Le Cellier soup sent to their door?!

Oh don't worry I do the exact same thing! I'm not even sure why I noticed them in yall's picture! :confused3

HAHAHA, that would be pretty awesome. I don't think I'd turn it away, that's for sure. :rotfl:

Yay an update! I love your Epcot pics!

So glad Josh loved Soarin'! He has great taste in rides! :thumbsup2

Your Test Track pic is great! I may have to borrow that next trip!!

Too bad about his Beverly face, but that first one is too funny. :laughing:

Can't wait to hear about World Showcase! :yay:

Looks like you were able to get a lot of the major rides done with early in the day. The ride pics are funny. I couldn't tell if you were going to be sick or just petrified about the wall coming up.

Bummer about the Beverly drink experience, but I have to admit that I actually don't find it that gross. Not that I would drink it all the time, but I don't think I had an extreme reaction when I first tried it.:confused3

Can't wait to hear about the world showcase and see pics. There are always so many things to see and do and eat there. I feel like I am always learning something about it when I read TRs.

Oh don't worry I do the exact same thing! I'm not even sure why I noticed them in yall's picture! :confused3

HAHAHA, that would be pretty awesome. I don't think I'd turn it away, that's for sure. :rotfl:

I will definitely look closer at the pics from now on :laughing:

Yea I miss Disney and some Disney food would be amazing!

Yay an update! I love your Epcot pics!

Thank you!

So glad Josh loved Soarin'! He has great taste in rides! :thumbsup2

I was so happy he loved it!

Your Test Track pic is great! I may have to borrow that next trip!!

Thank you! I think the next time you ride TT you need to get your entire car to make deer faces for the picture :laughing:

Too bad about his Beverly face, but that first one is too funny. :laughing:

Can't wait to hear about World Showcase! :yay:

I was sad he wasn't more disgusted :sad2:

More coming up soon!

Looks like you were able to get a lot of the major rides done with early in the day. The ride pics are funny. I couldn't tell if you were going to be sick or just petrified about the wall coming up.

Bummer about the Beverly drink experience, but I have to admit that I actually don't find it that gross. Not that I would drink it all the time, but I don't think I had an extreme reaction when I first tried it.:confused3

Can't wait to hear about the world showcase and see pics. There are always so many things to see and do and eat there. I feel like I am always learning something about it when I read TRs.

Yep and I was surprised we got to do so much since it was after rope drop! Hm I guess I need to make a better sick face next time :laughing:

Idk I guess everyone has different tastes :confused3 It's pretty bitter so I think that's why it throws people off. Not really the taste you expect when you drink pop :laughing:

There will be tons of pictures coming up soon!

Welcome back! As usual, you have great pics, particularly the ones of Spaceship Earth. There were some interesting angles. Glad Josh enjoyed Soarin' and Test Track. Club Cool is so much fun especially with a neebie.

Welcome back! As usual, you have great pics, particularly the ones of Spaceship Earth. There were some interesting angles. Glad Josh enjoyed Soarin' and Test Track. Club Cool is so much fun especially with a neebie.

Thank you!

Thank you!

I was so happy! He definitely loved Epcot!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday seasons! I am anxiously counting down the days till school is out for break (4 more days of classes after today!!!!) and working. So I have some good news and some bad news to share with everyone.

Bad News-
Josh and I won't be getting married in Disney :guilty: We felt bad about not being able to include everyone. So instead we are talking about getting married in an old movie theater where we saw Scream 4 and the other night saw It's A Wonderful Life. We do plan on having a Disney Honeymoon though!

Good News-
Mom and I will be taking a girls only trip! This trip is way overdue and we wanted to make up for not being able to have one in August. Plus I am missing Disney and wanted to get in a girls trip before I am married! So we will be leaving for Disney on February 23rd and returning on the 29th! We are also going to be participating in the Princess 5k! Yes we had a horrible time with the Everest run but I loved the Princess 5k so we are going to team up and do it again!

We will have a couple updates if not more before Christmas!

While it's too bad that you can't have your wedding at WDW, I think it's more important that the people who are important in your life are there at this special time. I think you guys made the right decision. I like the idea of having it in the old theatre. Thinking of showing a movie during dinner?

The best part, of course, about the upcoming Mother/Daughter trip is... the TR! Still enjoying this one, happy there'll be another! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter