~He didn't drink the Kool Aid.. He bathed in it!August TR~12/13 PG45 The End

Your pictures turned out great in this update (couldn't see them earlier), but my fav is a picture of the four girls! That is wonderful. I love seeing the four of you together like that! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Can't wait to sample the jalepeno margarita. La Cava wasn't there on our last trip. Neither was the caramel shop and I will be sampling there as well. Thanks for the update.

Your pictures turned out great in this update (couldn't see them earlier), but my fav is a picture of the four girls! That is wonderful. I love seeing the four of you together like that! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you! I love the pic of the flowered tree in front of the temple!

I love that pic too! It was such a great meet!

Can't wait to sample the jalepeno margarita. La Cava wasn't there on our last trip. Neither was the caramel shop and I will be sampling there as well. Thanks for the update.

I hope you enjoy it!

We went into the bathrooms near San Angel and let me just say that they have by far the coolest faucets out of any of the sinks in Disney! I don’t have pics but you have to trust my judgment and go see for yourselves!

That is really funny because on our past trip there, we loved those faucets so much we DID take pictures!!! :goodvibes

Now you have me wanting to go into the bathrooms in Mexico to see the faucets! :laughing:

Sounds like it was a fun time hanging out with friends in Epcot! I love the picture with all 4 of the girls!

Wow, have I fallen behind on my trip report reading! So much to catch up on, at least it's done for now! Haha, great couple of updates! Tonga Toast is DEFINITELY on my list of things to try, it just looks & sounds soooo amazing.

It must of been a tough choice to make to not have a disney wedding, but I definitely understand where it comes from, I've had the thoughts of either a disney or destination wedding, but then it comes into an issue of who can be there, and who you really want there. But yay a disney moon!!

Hi everyone.

I have some bad news. Josh and I broke up. Josh had a lot of things he was dealing with and ended up not being ready for the relationship he and I had. We had been trying to work through things but after some time in Colorado he decided that he wants to move there and I am neither ready for that or wanting to go. I am very hurt by all of this and I am going through a rough time. I love Josh but I realize we are two different people who want different things.

I am sure you all know what this all means for the rest of this trip report. It was a great vacation and one I will hold dear because it included all of the things I loved most about Josh. I wanted to thank you all for following along and leaving my mom and I comments and being a part of this trip report. It was fun reliving this trip with you and we will be back to share our girls only trip with you. I am sorry that I won't be able to finish it and share all of the stories with you but it is painful remembering how much has happened since August and this trip.

I am going to close out this post with some of my favorite pics from the rest of the trip so at least you all can see some of them.

disneysummerday3339.jpg

disneysummerday3350.jpg

disneysummerday3362.jpg

disneysummerday3383.jpg

disneysummerday3388-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3406.jpg

disneysummerday3420.jpg

disneysummerday3454.jpg

disneysummerday3467.jpg

disneysummerday3473.jpg

disneysummerday3479.jpg

disneysummerday3485.jpg

disneysummerday3171-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3552.jpg

disneysummerday3560.jpg

disneysummerday3564.jpg

disneysummerday3586.jpg

disneysummerday3590.jpg

disneysummerday3592-Copy.jpg

disneysummerday3625.jpg

disneysummerday3659.jpg

disneysummerday4006.jpg

disneysummerday4456.jpg

disneysummerday4033.jpg

animalkingdom078.jpg

animalkingdom084.jpg

disneysummerday5005.jpg

disneysummerday5006.jpg

disneysummerday5011.jpg

disneysummerday5038.jpg

disneysummerday5039.jpg

disneysummerday5059.jpg

disneysummerday5081.jpg

disneysummerday5084.jpg

disneysummerday5258.jpg

disneysummerday5263.jpg

disneysummerday5303.jpg

disneysummerday5307.jpg

disneysummerday6073.jpg

disneysummerday6075.jpg

Again thank you all for joining along with us. I hope those of you who had kept Josh in your thoughts and prayers during his surgery can do so at some point. I am worried about him getting the support and care he needs from his family and friends so I am sure he could use the extra good energy. The issue with Josh was a brain injury from a motorcycle accident he was in 4 years ago. He was supposed to be taking medication and stopped and over the past couple months became a different person. I hope in time the Josh I know can overcome the dark side that has taken over him.

I hope you all have a great Christmas or Hanukkah or December. I wish you all a great start to the New Year and we will be back in March to report on our girls trip!

See you real soon,
Caitlin

So sorry to hear the news Caitlin. I hope that you both find the happiness that you deserve.

On a trip related note - your pictures are fantastic! You have a wonderful eye and have some very creative shots.

Take care.

So sorry to hear the news Caitlin. I hope that you both find the happiness that you deserve.

On a trip related note - your pictures are fantastic! You have a wonderful eye and have some very creative shots.

Take care.

Thank you. I hope so too.

Thank you! I am very proud of those pics and can't wait to go back! It is just what the doctor ordered :cloud9:

You and your family as well!

Thank you for letting us join you in re-living your trip. I'm so glad Josh was converted to the way of Disney. :)

I have been praying for Josh, and will continue to do so. I'm sure the two of you will be able to overcome this. Sending hugs your way.

Thank you for letting us join you in re-living your trip. I'm so glad Josh was converted to the way of Disney. :)

I have been praying for Josh, and will continue to do so. I'm sure the two of you will be able to overcome this. Sending hugs your way.

Oh Caitlin, I know I've said it before, but I am still hoping for the best for you and your family. :hug: I am so sorry to hear about what you have been going through, but glad to hear that you will be able to make some new memories on your spring trip. It was great to meet you and your family. You're all so sweet. I hope you guys can enjoy the holiday season and best wishes for the new year.

By the way, your photos are amazing. I particlarly like the giraffe picture. Just perfect.

Aw gee, Caitlin. There are no words. Sorry to hear that you're going through this. :hug:

Caitlin,

So very sorry to hear this. I will keep you both in my prayers over this Christmas season.:hug:

Once, again beautiful pictures. I especially liked the giraffes!

Caitlyn, I've been following along and really enjoying reading your trip report. It know it took a lot of courage for you to come on here and admit your fairytale was over :hug:. I'm sorry things ended the way they did, but I wish you and Josh all the happiness, together or apart, that you both deserve. Everything happens for a reason. If it's isn't meant to be just be glad that you realized/found out that it wasn't before going through with the actual marriage. I'm speaking from experience when I say it's better to know before than to find out later :guilty:.

I've said a prayer for you and Josh and am wishing the time it takes for your heart to recover is minimal.

Aw, Caitlin, so sorry to hear the news. I am sure that it was so very hard to discover the issues that brought you to this decision.

You have a wonderful Mom & Dad & I am sure that you will be just fine as time passes.

Go back to your Happy Place and know that, for a while, you brought happiness to someone else. He must heal on his own.

Thanks for sharing all of your pictures with us! We all appreciate it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter