Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can say that again, Michele.

I have to go to Costco later too. Argh. Scotty wanted to know earlier when I wanted to go and I put it off until later because I am hoping it at least clears up a little before we go. It's like the storm is sitting right over us.

Hey do you want to be the person to start the next thread? I know you were working on a cute graphic.

It's not just the rain...it's down right COLD!!! I left Wyoming behind!!!! I guess the positive is that I added a few cold weather items to our list, you just never know.

I have to go to Costco later too. Argh. Scotty wanted to know earlier when I wanted to go and I put it off until later because I am hoping it at least clears up a little before we go. It's like the storm is sitting right over us.

Hey do you want to be the person to start the next thread? I know you were working on a cute graphic.

I don't have the graphic anymore but I suppose I can make a new one and get the next thread started when we hit 250.

It's not just the rain...it's down right COLD!!! I left Wyoming behind!!!! I guess the positive is that I added a few cold weather items to our list, you just never know.

Ugh, rain and cold. It's just miserable.

You know, being from here I don't have the cold weather clothes. I will just layer.

I don't have the graphic anymore but I suppose I can make a new one and get the next thread started when we hit 250.

Ugh, rain and cold. It's just miserable.

Cool because Sherry left a you are reaching number 250 message.:goodvibes I told her we would let them know when to lock up the old homestead.

It's nice and sunny here today, and even a little warmer. Too bad I can't enjoy it.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do. My doctor has told me I should not be working due to my frequent headaches. But my health insurance company has told me that they are going to decline my application because headaches aren't enough of a disability. So what am I supposed to do? I can't afford to not work. Yet I have been enjoying my time off, and it really helps to be home when I am having one of my headaches, cause I can go and lay down instead of suffering through it at work. Sigh. I am totally lost now. :(

It's nice and sunny here today, and even a little warmer. Too bad I can't enjoy it.

I am not sure what I am supposed to do. My doctor has told me I should not be working due to my frequent headaches. But my health insurance company has told me that they are going to decline my application because headaches aren't enough of a disability. So what am I supposed to do? I can't afford to not work. Yet I have been enjoying my time off, and it really helps to be home when I am having one of my headaches, cause I can go and lay down instead of suffering through it at work. Sigh. I am totally lost now. :(

I don't understand how the insurance company can do that when the doctor has said you can't work. That totally stinks.

:( That's horrible Andrea. If a Dr. pulls you out of work you should be covered. Boo!

OK - so here's a question: Do we want to continue with the Hello thread title (for example Hello Three or Hello, Hello, Hello), go back to the Chit Chat Crew, or something else?

:( That's horrible Andrea. If a Dr. pulls you out of work you should be covered. Boo!

OK - so here's a question: Do we want to continue with the Hello thread title (for example Hello Three or Hello, Hello, Hello), go back to the Chit Chat Crew, or something else?

Oh well I don't know. You decide. Just add a link in this thread so everyone can find it.

I was told I might be able to file for an appeal, but who knows. It's already been a month, and it's starting to hit our funds a bit now. And it sounds like it's going to take a lot longer. :( This is not going as nicely has once hoped. Now that i've been off work, I am not really wanting to go back, but I will if I have to.

I was told I might be able to file for an appeal, but who knows. It's already been a month, and it's starting to hit our funds a bit now. And it sounds like it's going to take a lot longer. :( This is not going as nicely has once hoped. Now that i've been off work, I am not really wanting to go back, but I will if I have to.

:hug:

:hug: Thank you. I needed that! :)

Sorry you aren't feeling so good Michele. Hopefully it's almost gone before you leave. I can't believe it's only 3 more days! I have a feeling the new thread will get pretty quiet over the days you're gone.

I think what they are doing to you totally sucks. And I don't think that they would get away with that if California. We have some pretty tough labor laws here.

Thank you, I think that if I take it easy the next couple of days I should be okay. I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now because I feel like I will never get everything done in time. I will but panic mode sets in.

I think what they are doing to you totally sucks. And I don't think that they would get away with that if California. We have some pretty tough labor laws here.

Thank you, I think that if I take it easy the next couple of days I should be okay. I am feeling a little overwhelmed right now because I feel like I will never get everything done in time. I will but panic mode sets in.

I think you will be fine. Just do some little things when you can, and do the rest on Sunday like you planned (I think I read that on your thread). You've got your lists, so it shouldn't be too bad. But a cold certainly doesn't make things any easier.

I would have thought that they couldn't deny me either, especially with the doctors telling them I can't work. They are saying that in order to get disability, it has to be a continuous injury for 7 straight days. Where my headaches are off and on 3 or 4 days a week. I don't really think that's fair. But my Dad is going to help me file an appeal if I need to. I have never had to do anything like this before, so I have no idea where to go next. Why can't things just be easy for once? :confused3

I think you will be fine. Just do some little things when you can, and do the rest on Sunday like you planned (I think I read that on your thread). You've got your lists, so it shouldn't be too bad. But a cold certainly doesn't make things any easier.

I would have thought that they couldn't deny me either, especially with the doctors telling them I can't work. They are saying that in order to get disability, it has to be a continuous injury for 7 straight days. Where my headaches are off and on 3 or 4 days a week. I don't really think that's fair. But my Dad is going to help me file an appeal if I need to. I have never had to do anything like this before, so I have no idea where to go next. Why can't things just be easy for once? :confused3

I think that they are wrong in what they are doing. Maybe if your doctor rewrote the order for you to be off it would help too.

I think that they are wrong in what they are doing. Maybe if your doctor rewrote the order for you to be off it would help too.

Yeah I am going to go to her again if I need to. My dad's girlfriend works at a doctors office and sees these kinds of things all the time. I am going to send her my forms so she can look at them and get an opinion from her on what to do next. Cause I have no idea what the next step needs to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter