Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Andrea!!! I love my new signature.:)

You're very welcome! :goodvibes I am in the midst of working on one for myself, but I am not feeling very creative today. I am not happy with the one I just did. I will try again tomorrow.

Andrea, you should really call your dr. with your concerns, i'm sure she would make time for you.

I am going to try and get a hold of her tomorrow, see what I can do. I have never tried to talk to my actual doctor over the phone before, so I am not sure how easy it is to do.

They will at D-Street for sure, not sure about anywhere else. Just look for Vinylmation Jr.

Vinylmation Jr. Check. I guess Steph wants me to get her one. And you want me to get Simba two pack right?

Yup, yup! Simba combo pack. Keeping my fingers crossed they will still have plenty! If not, then Chip and Dale Nerds :goodvibes

I thought of getting that Stitch as a tattoo, with some paw prints added to make it look like he is crawling on my skin. One day maybe. :)

Yup, yup! Simba combo pack. Keeping my fingers crossed they will still have plenty! If not, then Chip and Dale Nerds :goodvibes

I've got it!! And I need to get Stephanie a Duffy, and I am getting Peanut his. Plus Kacy wants earrings or some such NBC item, Kody wants me to get her a replacement for a Mickey bracelet she bought last trip that disappeared, and my favorite.....Loren asked me for a video game instead.:scared1:

I thought of getting that Stitch as a tattoo, with some paw prints added to make it look like he is crawling on my skin. One day maybe. :)

Just make sure you find the right artist. Look at the pictures of their work. Not all artists can do the work.

You're very welcome! :goodvibes I am in the midst of working on one for myself, but I am not feeling very creative today. I am not happy with the one I just did. I will try again tomorrow.

I am going to try and get a hold of her tomorrow, see what I can do. I have never tried to talk to my actual doctor over the phone before, so I am not sure how easy it is to do.

Andrea, if she is a good dr. she will call you back. Fot the amount of money dr's. make, they can take a minute to return a call. At least that's my theory.:confused3

Just make sure you find the right artist. Look at the pictures of their work. Not all artists can do the work.

Yeah I would definitely be looking around for that. I don't like when they do a character and they don't get everything exactly right. It would drive me crazy if that happened, lol.

Andrea, if she is a good dr. she will call you back. Fot the amount of money dr's. make, they can take a minute to return a call. At least that's my theory.:confused3

Or at least have her nurse call you. I like to email my dr, I find I get a quicker reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter