• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny. I wonder if everyone with two holes is like that.

Could be. My mom had trouble with hers too, so it very well might be. I have a friend who has like 6 piercings in each ear, and she has never had trouble before. Although I don't think she changes them often.

The Disney Store site is having a free shipping weekend!!! But only to US residents. :mad: Can't they at least give us Canadians a discount?

I think that is wrong.

Could be. My mom had trouble with hers too, so it very well might be. I have a friend who has like 6 piercings in each ear, and she has never had trouble before. Although I don't think she changes them often.

With 6 holes I might not change them either.

And me, I'm a wuss about a lot of things.

But you did get conquer your Space Mountain fear! I remember reading your previous trip reports saying you didn't even like to set foot in Tomorrowland because of it, and now you love it. I'd say that is a big improvement.

We are getting close to the finish line of this thread!

That's ok, we are all wusses about at least one thing or another. I won't go more than five steps into the ocean for fear of something other than water touching me. :rolleyes1

I am not overly fond of the dark.

I am curious if Alaska gets free shipping on those days. Cause technically the stuff has to go past us to get there. Doesn't really seem fair at all.

I was wondering the same thing.

And me, I'm a wuss about a lot of things.

I used to be. Somehow I got over a lot of them.

I suppose I've got to expand my horizons every now and again. But tattoos/piercings will stay a no-go for me. I don't want to physically change my body like that.

But you did get conquer your Space Mountain fear! I remember reading your previous trip reports saying you didn't even like to set foot in Tomorrowland because of it, and now you love it. I'd say that is a big improvement.

We are getting close to the finish line of this thread!

I didn't think we would tonight. I was thinking that maybe tomorrow.

I suppose I've got to expand my horizons every now and again. But tattoos/piercings will stay a no-go for me. I don't want to physically change my body like that.

Not everybody does. Don't worry about it.

I can see that being a good reason. They always say piercings aren't permanent because the holes grow back after time, but they don't really. You might not be able to put anything in them after a while, but there is usually a dent or something still there. What I think is really gross (no offense if anyone around here has them) are when people stretch the holes in their ears. Ewwww! I saw someone at six flags who had done that and then took the earrings out, and there were two gaping holes the size of quarters in each of his ears. Nasty!

I can see that being a good reason. They always say piercings aren't permanent because the holes grow back after time, but they don't really. You might not be able to put anything in them after a while, but there is usually a dent or something still there. What I think is really gross (no offense if anyone around here has them) are when people stretch the holes in their ears. Ewwww! I saw someone at six flags who had done that and then took the earrings out, and there were two gaping holes the size of quarters in each of his ears. Nasty!

Oh I think gauged ears are so gross. Yuck.

Those freak me out!!

Kacy once told me she wanted to do it and I told her that when she is done with college and has a career and no longer lives with me she is more than welcome to. She changed her mind later and doesn't like them anymore. Thank goodness.

They really freak me out too. I think it's so gross.

They kind of make me sick. I know someone who has some and he thought he was clever and put a screwdriver in one and I about puked on him.

Oh I think gauged ears are so gross. Yuck.

Kacy once told me she wanted to do it and I told her that when she is done with college and has a career and no longer lives with me she is more than welcome to. She changed her mind later and doesn't like them anymore. Thank goodness.

They kind of make me sick. I know someone who has some and he thought he was clever and put a screwdriver in one and I about puked on him.

I am so glad she changed her mind!

That's so nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter