Hello too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. My mom had trouble with hers too, so it very well might be. I have a friend who has like 6 piercings in each ear, and she has never had trouble before. Although I don't think she changes them often.

I have returned. I went tanning.

My poor 13 year old Tessa, she is allergic to metal or nickel. We're not quite sure yet. Anyways, she can't wear watches, belts, necklaces, ring, bracelets, you name it she can't wear it. She breaks out in red bumps. she does have a few pieces of nice jewelery we have got her that she can wear. But all the cute stuff from claire's and stuff that she really like's she can't wear.

My poor 13 year old Tessa, she is allergic to metal or nickel. We're not quite sure yet. Anyways, she can't wear watches, belts, necklaces, ring, bracelets, you name it she can't wear it. She breaks out in red bumps. she does have a few pieces of nice jewelery we have got her that she can wear. But all the cute stuff from claire's and stuff that she really like's she can't wear.

I can't wear the stuff from Claires either. They always have really cute things, so it made me kind of sad sometimes, but oh well. If I wear cheap rings or bracelets, the skin under them will turn green on me. But luckily I don't get rashes. Sometimes if it's warm my wrist under my watch will get a small rash, but it goes away in a day.

Oh that is sad. Poor thing.

Yeah cause even if she takes them out, the holes alone will be enough to not get hired. Unless she has long enough hair to cover them up, but still.

They have teachers that have piercings and tattoos and it is different in high school with teachers. So Kacy will be fine in with her piercings she has.

:eek: Maybe I should start it soon. We'll probably reach 250 before I get home!!

We might. We have been kind of chattier tonight.

No, we never get the free shipping either. And we are actually part of the U.S. Us and Hawaii, we're the freak states!

I think that's really dumb. I know it's farther away, but it's kind of dumb to exclude States like that. Although Quebec is like that here. For some reason they are often excluded from a lot of things. They once wanted to be their own country, and so that's probably why, but it's so weird.

I think that's really dumb. I know it's farther away, but it's kind of dumb to exclude States like that. Although Quebec is like that here. For some reason they are often excluded from a lot of things. They once wanted to be their own country, and so that's probably why, but it's so weird.

Quebec is being punished for wanting stand on their own.:rotfl:

I can't wear the stuff from Claires either. They always have really cute things, so it made me kind of sad sometimes, but oh well. If I wear cheap rings or bracelets, the skin under them will turn green on me. But luckily I don't get rashes. Sometimes if it's warm my wrist under my watch will get a small rash, but it goes away in a day.

I think that Claires does have cute things. They have earrings that are for sensitive ears so at least there are cute cheap earring choices.

No, we never get the free shipping either. And we are actually part of the U.S. Us and Hawaii, we're the freak states!

I think that is totally wrong.

I think that Claires does have cute things. They have earrings that are for sensitive ears so at least there are cute cheap earring choices.

Those worked on me sometimes. But not very often. I could wear them brand new, but if I took them out and wore them again another time, it wouldn't work. So I guess it was a good thing they were cheap! They were a one time only deal, lol.

There are actually some stores i will not order from because shipping is so ridiculous. And for example some things they won't ship here. i tried to order my daughter a Jack Sparrow laptop skin for Xmas and DS will not ship it here, and Victoria's Secret will not ship perfume here. It's stupid.:headache:

Those worked on me sometimes. But not very often. I could wear them brand new, but if I took them out and wore them again another time, it wouldn't work. So I guess it was a good thing they were cheap! They were a one time only deal, lol.

Oh that is too bad.

The sensitive ear earrings will not work on tessa either. She can only wear real gold or silver. And at 13 you really don't want to buy her exspensive jewelry. She's just not that responsible yet.

There are actually some stores i will not order from because shipping is so ridiculous. And for example some things they won't ship here. i tried to order my daughter a Jack Sparrow laptop skin for Xmas and DS will not ship it here, and Victoria's Secret will not ship perfume here. It's stupid.:headache:

Yes, there has been a few things I have wanted to order from the DS and they wouldn't ship it here. It's usually the more fragile things. But luckily they didn't turn down my Stitch snowglobe. It's probably my favourite Disney item I own. Other than Stitch himself, of course.

That is so wrong, and unfair.

The sensitive ear earrings will not work on tessa either. She can only wear real gold or silver. And at 13 you really don't want to buy her exspensive jewelry. She's just not that responsible yet.

Boo!!

Join us on the new thread!!!

that is really stupid.... that sucks!! oh well who needs victoria secret perfume anyway...

what about sephora.. do they ship there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter