Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can top that one.

I once burned RAMEN NOODLE SOUP. In a MICROWAVE! HAHA!

I had one of my many blonde moments, was texting someone on my phone while making the soup at lunch, and forgot to add water to the little container the noodles are in. I sat down at the lunch table, and soon smelled something very....interesting...like burnt popcorn with a side of hot buttcheeks...

I open the microwave and all this smoke comes out, and my noodles are black. *facepalm*

I threw the noodles away, ran out of the lunchroom, and all day at my desk I could hear people saying “someone burned something horrible in the lunchroom!” “It smells so bad in there!”

I just put my head down, and tried not to make eye contact with anyone for the rest of the day. No one ever found out it was me. LOL!!!

how the heck can you burn anything in a microwave???: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Note to self never get Laura to cook me a microwave meal :lmao::lmao:

And GOOD MORNING EVERYONE..... Feels weird being in a new thread

And to celebrate :dancer:

I can top that one.

I once burned RAMEN NOODLE SOUP. In a MICROWAVE! HAHA!

I had one of my many blonde moments, was texting someone on my phone while making the soup at lunch, and forgot to add water to the little container the noodles are in. I sat down at the lunch table, and soon smelled something very....interesting...like burnt popcorn with a side of hot buttcheeks...I open the microwave and all this smoke comes out, and my noodles are black. *facepalm*

I threw the noodles away, ran out of the lunchroom, and all day at my desk I could hear people saying “someone burned something horrible in the lunchroom!” “It smells so bad in there!”

I just put my head down, and tried not to make eye contact with anyone for the rest of the day. No one ever found out it was me. LOL!!!

:lmao::rotfl: :rotfl2::lmao:

I am dieing over here.

J, you will be a cook by page 5. They sell slow cookers at Target :rotfl2:

:lmao: That's awefully close!!

Here's something funny: I was so tempted to buy the Disney Parks cookbook while I was at DLR last week. I think so long as I have Disney something to encourage me I can do anything!!

Or something like that.

You are all hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

I am glad I stopped in to this thread!!! :surfweb:

So now I am off to Albertson's to get some groceries ... all this food discussion has got me hungry!!! :rotfl: AND given me some good ideas!!! :thumbsup2

I'll be back ... don't I sound like our former GOV!!! :laughing:

Here's something funny: I was so tempted to buy the Disney Parks cookbook while I was at DLR last week. I think so long as I have Disney something to encourage me I can do anything!!

Or something like that.

I want to get that book the next time we are there.

I'm sad to be in a new thread. I liked my little OP graphic :rotfl: I worked so hard on that and waited for the right moment to be able to use it, lol. Can we please fill this one up fast so I can try again!!

Just teasing!!

So now I am off to Albertson's to get some groceries ... all this food discussion has got me hungry!!! :rotfl: AND given me some good ideas!!! :thumbsup2

Glad you think so!! We have our moments. Have fun doing grocery shopping. I'm bad at that too. Be sure to drop back in!!

I'm sad to be in a new thread. I liked my little OP graphic :rotfl: I worked so hard on that and waited for the right moment to be able to use it, lol. Can we please fill this one up fast so I can try again!!

Just teasing!!

Done and Done... Just for you :)

Now time for BAteman to hit 1000 in a day by filling this thread with.... DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNNNN Mad men Quotes hehehehe :happytv:

Are you not a cook? I love to use my slow cooker. I use it a lot. I love that I do not have to cook when I get home except for something little like sides or veggies.

i know, i love the thought of getting off work and knowing dinner is 90% done. And it makes the house smell so good. It so easy, even the one's that claim not to be good cooks can do it. It's really hard to mess something up in a crockpot.

how the heck can you burn anything in a microwave???: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Note to self never get Laura to cook me a microwave meal :lmao::lmao:

And GOOD MORNING EVERYONE..... Feels weird being in a new thread

And to celebrate :dancer:

Good morning.

:lmao::rotfl: :rotfl2::lmao:

I am dieing over here.

Thank goodness I was too and I was hoping I wasn't alone.

Or something like that.

My sister has that. It was give to her as a gift from someone and I died laughing when I heard someone had given it to her.:rotfl:

Now time for BAteman to hit 1000 in a day by filling this thread with.... DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNNNN Mad men Quotes hehehehe :happytv:

Oh joy, I can hardly wait!! ;)

You know, I have yet to watch that show. I don't even know if that's a channel I get but I can at least watch past seasons. Whenever I'm done catching up on The Tudors that is.

You know, I have yet to watch that show. I don't even know if that's a channel I get but I can at least watch past seasons. Whenever I'm done catching up on The Tudors that is.

its on AMC :)

I have never watched the Tudors... any good?

We're pretty lame in the channels we get. So I'm pretty sure we don't. Maybe i'll add the past seasons to my Netflix soon. How long has the show been on?

You know, I'm enjoying it. It's a well done show.

I'm glad you did too.:goodvibes

Have fun grocery shopping.

Just teasing!!

Hey the rate we are going it won't take long. When I first stopped in we were on page one.

Oh wow that might be a bit tough. That would be a lot of typing.:rotfl:

I sat down at the lunch table, and soon smelled something very....interesting...like burnt popcorn with a side of hot buttcheeks..
:rotfl2: That smell must have been something! There's something about burnt stuff in a microwave that just smells so bad. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything ... :rolleyes1

Shut your mouth!!! ;) :rotfl2: I'm not an Ahhhhh-nold fan :)
---------------
Speaking of TV and cable, I called DirecTV this morning to cancel HBO. We're not watching it much (True Blood is on hiatus) and it's one of those things that we can live without spending money on. Lo and behold, they go and tell me they can give it to me for half price :rolleyes: Or other premiums (showtime, starz, etc) for even cheaper. SO lame. It just makes you feel like a fool for spending more money in previous months. I told 'em, nope, you can keep your "one time only" deals :rolleyes:

Glad I'm not the only one. I think the next time I go down to see Jason I'll pick it up since DLR is where I spend my day while he's working.

I want to go baaaaaaaack!!

If you could pick one up for me I would be glad to repay you. I live in the east bay as well.

Hey the rate we are going it won't take long. When I first stopped in we were on page one.

You can say that again. When I left for breakfast there were only like ... 4 posts!! But it's fun. I'm glad everyone is here.

If you could pick one up for me I would be glad to repay you. I live in the east bay as well.

Always a possibility!! I kind of like how many of us are in the Bay Area, scattered about.

I have heard it is really good.

AMC has some good shows. I love The Walking Dead.

:rotfl2: That smell must have been something! There's something about burnt stuff in a microwave that just smells so bad. Not that I would know from personal experience or anything ... :rolleyes1

Shut your mouth!!! ;) :rotfl2: I'm not an Ahhhhh-nold fan :)
---------------
Speaking of TV and cable, I called DirecTV this morning to cancel HBO. We're not watching it much (True Blood is on hiatus) and it's one of those things that we can live without spending money on. Lo and behold, they go and tell me they can give it to me for half price :rolleyes: Or other premiums (showtime, starz, etc) for even cheaper. SO lame. It just makes you feel like a fool for spending more money in previous months. I told 'em, nope, you can keep your "one time only" deals :rolleyes:

I hate dealing with those companies.

There are a lot of Disney fans that live in this area aren't there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter