Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how the heck can you burn anything in a microwave???: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Note to self never get Laura to cook me a microwave meal :lmao::lmao:

And GOOD MORNING EVERYONE..... Feels weird being in a new thread

And to celebrate :dancer:

HAHA! I am probably the only person to ever burn something as simple as Ramen Noodles in a microwave. YEAH ME!!!!

We had this for dinner last night, minus the onion soup. I put the fat side up so the flavoring can seep down into the meat. DH likes a ton of spices, he's constantly going behind me and putting in more pepper. I used 2 cans of cream of muschroom and 2 cans of water, baby carrots, potatoes, celery. I cook mine on the low setting for at least 6 hours.

sounds like cream of mushroom is the one thing i need to try. thanks!

The Bay Area is full of all the cool kids. And we'll adopt everyone else because they're cool too!

The Bay Area is full of all the cool kids. And we'll adopt everyone else because they're cool too!

Maybe we should do a get together. Like lunch or something on the weekend. I am sure we could pick a location in the middle.

It could be like the cool kids club!

We're pretty lame in the channels we get. So I'm pretty sure we don't. Maybe i'll add the past seasons to my Netflix soon. How long has the show been on?

You know, I'm enjoying it. It's a well done show.

It has 4 seasons... Season 5 has not started filming yet cause they are still in negotiations... it better happen is all I say lol

I may have to add the Tudors onto my list of shows to watch :)

My go to meal is Salsa chicken. I then use the leftovers to make enchiladas then freeze them for a later day

4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning.
1 jar salsa
1 can cream of mush or cream of chicken

Can for 6 - 8 hours.

When done shred chicken with fork and add 8 oz of sour cream you can put less if you want more spice to it.

You can put it in tortillas for tacos or burritos use it as a filling for enchiladas, put it over rice. it is just so good.

that sounds delicious Jenn! i have to try that.

Maybe we should do a get together. Like lunch or something on the weekend. I am sure we could pick a location in the middle.

It could be like the cool kids club!

Someday we really should. A few of us have met here and there for random occasions. Well, not quite random, but more little excursions. Someday we should do a mini meet/get together.

I can top burned noodles!!

Late one night I decided I needed to have hard boiled eggs so that I could make egg salad, it would be cold by the next morning perfect for a sandwich. So I put the eggs with water in the pot (the copper bottom kind). I put on a movie. . .and feel asleep. The next morning the kitch reacked of bad eggs. There was no water in the pot. The pot itself was bright red, eggs exploded all over, and the copper sepparated inself from the stainless steel. i told my physics teacher about it, he got a good laugh

It has 4 seasons... Season 5 has not started filming yet cause they are still in negotiations... it better happen is all I say lol

I may have to add the Tudors onto my list of shows to watch :)

The good news is that will take me a long while to catch up on. I like that. I still have about 12 episodes of The Tudors left and then I will be on it!

Oh wow that might be a bit tough. That would be a lot of typing.:rotfl:

Worth it for Mad Men :)

AMC has some good shows. I love The Walking Dead.

How brilliant was Walking Dead :) I love it so much.... Very bizzare to see Andrew Lincoln (The main guy) being soo cool and bad a$$ cause I have loved that guy since seeing him in a british show called "This Life" and he has always played the goofy type guy lol

HAHA! I am probably the only person to ever burn something as simple as Ramen Noodles in a microwave. YEAH ME!!!!

Well I may have to get you to burn them again so I can see ;)

Someday we really should. A few of us have met here and there for random occasions. Well, not quite random, but more little excursions. Someday we should do a mini meet/get together.

Jelly Belly's!!

The good news is that will take me a long while to catch up on. I like that. I still have about 12 episodes of The Tudors left and then I will be on it!

I have found MAd Men to be like Pringles - Once you pop you cant stop :lmao:

See, when you have a problem boiling water, you know you have a problem!! I tried making baked ziti a while back ago. Grated the heck out of my poor knuckle and let's not even go into the rest of it. I'm terrified of the kitchen. I'm hoping when I have my Mickey kitchen supplies that I'll be encouraged to spend time in there, lol.

Maybe.

And be sure that when I do I come to ya'll for help!!

You can do it, once you get the hang of it is super easy.:)

I can top burned noodles!!

Late one night I decided I needed to have hard boiled eggs so that I could make egg salad, it would be cold by the next morning perfect for a sandwich. So I put the eggs with water in the pot (the copper bottom kind). I put on a movie. . .and feel asleep. The next morning the kitch reacked of bad eggs. There was no water in the pot. The pot itself was bright red, eggs exploded all over, and the copper sepparated inself from the stainless steel. i told my physics teacher about it, he got a good laugh

Oh my!! I'm always afraid of something like that while cooking. I end up pacing about the kitchen because if I leave something will go wrong. And yet it goes wrong anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter